youtu.be/aEvEP6Q4L0c
>VP Pence @March4Life 1/18/18
youtu.be/fJB5W1-E6B0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5LALT
twitter.com/robreiner/status/955129751064072192
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/luis-gutierrez-dems-care-sex-marriage-latinos/
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1655
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/hawaii-governor-took-long-to-post-on-twitter-about-missile-alert-because-forgot-username-password.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WASHINGTON — Congress is apparently not done cutting taxes, even after passing a $1.5 trillion tax overhaul last year. The deal struck by Democrats and Republicans on Monday to end a brief government shutdown contains $31 billion in tax cuts, including a temporary delay in implementing three health care-related taxes.

>Suspends medical device tax 2 years
>Suspends cadillac tax 2 years
>Suspends health insurer tax 1 year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAGA

lol this messaging is enraging the progressive wing of the democrats so much

This. This is the only option for Democrats. Trump has made this abundantly clear. We win either way. The way I see it, Democrats will be forced to cave to save their precious brown pets BUT their base will fucking despise them for doing so. It's beautiful.

Democrats are truly stupid AF. I don't understand how they ever won an election. Honestly.

I can't love my president anymore. I just can't. Can we not win, just once?

I can't wait for Trump to destroy the Dems in the state of the union address. Who here /ready/?.

archive.fo/5LALT
>Lorella Praeli, director of immigration policy and campaigns at the American Civil Liberties Union, lambasted Democrats' decision to give up their demands and vote to reopen the government, saying "too many lives are on the line."

>“Enough is enough. We cannot rely on empty promises from those who have already proven to play politics with the lives of Dreamers," Praeli said in a statement Monday night. "Today, Republicans -- and too many Democrats -- in Congress betrayed our American values and allowed bigotry and fear to prevail. But too many lives are on the line and too much is at stake to give up on this fight. Let it be known -- we will be watching, and will make sure voters this November know if their representatives stood for Dreamers or for their deportations.”

The Napoleon of our times

I imagine there is some shit to be seen.

twitter.com/robreiner/status/955129751064072192

What did he mean by this?

no joes
and no fuckin shills!

Zerocare taxes aren't they?
>LOL

I'm hoping he declassified a bunch of shit showing the Democrats' corruption under Obama's lead. Imagine the salt.

all are ACA-implemented taxes, yes

Who else here taking the sweet, sweet succulent black pills?

Defeatists get the rope first

repost for anyone not in the last thread
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/luis-gutierrez-dems-care-sex-marriage-latinos/
>“If the Republicans said we are ending same-sex marriage, but we promise Democrats a vote later; or we approve of oil drilling in every national park, but you’ll have a vote later – do you think the Democrats would say yes?,” Gutierrez asked. “This shows me that when it comes to immigrants, Latinos and their families, Democrats are still not willing to go to the mat to allow people in my community to live in our country legally.”

PRAISE THE JUPITER

you've been 24 for two years now. you age like a stepford wife

Why do boomers hate white people so much? I'll never understand.

>our country
beg pardon?

that he's afraid that he'll no longer be able to pay the help below minimum wage.

>What did he mean by this?
"I can't wait for white people to die. Haha mayonnaise too spicy amirite?? Am I cool now?"

feels good man

>((((boomers))))
ftfy

wife needs to ask for a raise if they suspended those healthcare taxes.

imagine the pillow fights that they've had while wearing nothing but t-shirts and panties

What's the deal with Macron? Is he /ourguy/ or is he all talk?

??

waiting to reveal his full power level. /ourguy/

maybe this'll help...
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1655

He's a milquetoast frenchman with a granny fetish.

>with a granny fetish
He has patrician taste.

THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SCENT OF WEED IN THE TEXTS

SESSION AWAKENS FROM SLUMBER

He is the reincarnation of a roman god.

Considering his name is (((Reiner))), that's a fair guess. Then again boomers were hippies, the original SJWs.

Alaska under Tsunami watch. I wonder if Trump will tweet about it.

>granny
>patrician
And people question why Rome fell...

Macroncephalic always makes me laugh

BC too. will chinkbaker be kill?

GILFs are delicious. They know exactly what they want and are experienced AF.

All show. This is clear obstruction of justice, he should be prosecuting these fucking traitors.

Why?

>What's the deal with Macron? Is he /ourguy/ or is he all talk?
he's a pro-business centrist who is lukewarm at best with the current immigration situation in France, his views will align with us in some areas and differ in others

he does have the trolling spirit though

France is very cucked so there's not much he can do. Every time you do something the commies they don't like, they throw up barricades in the street and try to overthrow the government. Taxes are extremely high, you cannot fire employees for being terrible (especially government jobs like teachers), they're too generous on social programs...taking that stuff away will make people angry. I'm willing to give him a chance to surprise me though, Trump said "he was my guy" so as long as he's better than the commies before him I'm okay with it.

Now the entire west coast

>several hours of nonstop ASCII spam is finally over
It was fun but holy shit.

Brings me back to the "Bundle up!" tweet kek

>Secret society talks
>"Haha we need to weed out the unbelievers t.Strozk :D:DDDD"
>"WEEEEEED? NOT ON MY WATCH t.Sleepy Phoenix Wright man :D:DDD"

Alaska voted for Rato. Fuck those eskimo niggers.

Maximum disgust

Thomas Wictor might be high as a kite and more furtive than Mac Tonight, but he's probably right about Sessions doing his job behind the scenes like a decent statesman. I imagine Session's going to have some interesting findings.

If anything, I imagine this is the first drip in the Republican answer to THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION(!111!). Democrats tried to waterboard the American public into thinking the Russian connections were real and it was all coming to a head, leaking this bit or that bit, only for most of it to come crashing down.

Well ... now Republicans have something to waterboard Democrats over. Namely everything they fucking did surrounding FISA in 2016. I swear to Christ if this ends up embroiling President Obama's legacy and painting him as Brown Nixon, I'm going to jizz.

B L U E
L
U
E

W A V E
A
V
E

THE MADMAN

>Trump Shutdown
>Ended when dems finally voted for a CR
hah
>Better Deal Better Jobs Better Wages Better Future
Better than lowest unemployment in decades/ever? Better than highest DOW ever? Better wages by importing MORE brown slaves to further drive wages down?

Holy fuck the dems have absolutely nothing and even when handed a microphone say the stupidest shit they possibly can.

>It was fun

n...n.....not really

nothing, as usual

it literally prevented any sort of discussion all day. it wasnt fun for more than an hour or so

>better pizza, papa johns

Images are back!!!!!

I have a fetish to be a step-grandparent to someone older than me kek

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE
>he's out on bail already

> Mac Tonight mind
Do I hear a stirring of Kek in the darkness?

There is literally nothing wrong with Ted Cruz

>Better than lowest unemployment in decades/ever? Better than highest DOW ever? Better wages

America ALWAYS deserves better

Does he make that face in every picture or is it the same picture every time?

>Brown Nixon

reaaaally hoping it goes a bit further than that

>TW
Luise mensh tier

Guy in the webm is Chris Brackett. He's a professional hunter. Hosts a show called Fear No Evil on the Outdoor Channel. I met him at a Bass Pro Shop once.

this was while images were down, but Nehlen went full "name the jew" last night and was posting Sup Forums infographs

he deleted them, though (which is why I only have shitty screencaps)

I don't know. All brown faces look the same to me.

nice

pretty sure that's just angry spic face

>America ALWAYS deserves better
Not according to democrats. Americans deserve to SHARE with an unlimited amount of central and south americans. Let's see how that plays out in the voting booth this November.

He shouldn't have deleted those posts. He torpedoed his career months ago so he might as well go full Sup Forums.

no way that macron headline in real?

8.2 ALASKA

saved :)

F

This. Might as well give us a laugh.

Yes, it is

Broken clock, right twice a day
> 9 anti-psych medications
Suddenly his moonbat belief that the Saudis have really super secret razzle-dazzle military squads "emptying out" all the bad-faith actors in the region make way more sense

In the way that a broken window makes more sense after you find the brick involved

We are finally back god damn it!

nevermind, looked it up. misleading headline

>w-we wanted the wall anyway. Thanks for the funding later, drumpf!

>Shadman

Is it wrong that despite knowing this guy is either retarded or he glows in the dark, I still laugh at his buffoonery?

Haha, Kalifornia just can't win !

>he deleted them
Oh yeah, wouldn't want to hurt his shining prospects primarying Paul Ryan. What a maroon. All he had to do is to play the normie game and hide his power level a tiny bit. Now he's in the same list as the guy that pranked CNN.

>w-we always wanted the wall Drumpfkins!

>no way that macron headline in real?
a little context, but yeah he did say that

BASED MOTHER NATURE

This guy has to be a moron.
>Ige told reporters Monday he's since put his username and password into his cellphone. He says he can now use social media without waiting for his staff.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/hawaii-governor-took-long-to-post-on-twitter-about-missile-alert-because-forgot-username-password.html