Go ahead big government/anti-truth shills

Go ahead big government/anti-truth shills...

Explain to me how the Sun is resting inside a pocket of clouds. Explain to me how this is clearly some elaborate (((optical illusion))) that makes clouds fucking slide behind the sun. Go ahead just try, make my fucking day.

I'm sick of this shit.
I'm fucking done with this shit.

Let's all just live in a big fucking Candyland world where we don't know shit about anything and we are lied to about the most basic shit like the fucking sun.

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THAT AND TRY TO NOT BECOME FURIOUS.

youtu.be/ZehXHSxVVc8

the sun and the moon are holograms. Space is a meme. It's also completely black without the atmosphere to refract light.

>sun shines through thin upper layer of clouds
really made me think

Why do I even fucking try.

Why the fuck do I even try to fucking tell you people you fucking sheep.

It’s called Clouditis, dum dum

explain how aircraft doesn´t crash or get burned

We are actually on the sun and a giant mirror like material that could or could not be a planet/moon reflects our own sunlight back onto ourselves and appears that our planet (the sun) is orbiting us. Hollow sunners BTFO!

Yeah, blurry pucture in jpg format. No wonder.
If you pist a high resolution, with proper exposure, you'll see thin clouds in the front.

Ok. So I see it's fucking shillbot hour.

Yeah pretty much what I would fucking expect. Literally no fucking real people here anymore and certainly no high IQ people. Just a bunch of fucking scum a bunch of fucking sheep well have fun while you can you fucking morons because soon you're about to get your sheep wool cut off and you won't be able to stay warm. And you know I don't give one rat's ass if you fucking get hypothermia without your fucking woll and die. Because pretty soon all the shells are going to lose their sheep feed in the only people that are going to be around are people who actually fucking I had their eyes open. Laugh it up while you can fucking morons.

>Because pretty soon all the shells are going to lose their sheep feed in the only people that are going to be around are people who actually fucking I had their eyes open
o im laffin m8

was a legit question

Clouds can go up to 50 miles into the atmosphere which is where the few people who are awake believes this is the area where the sun could possibly be. And wouldn't you know that nobody is allowed to go up that high without special (((permission))(

fuck off to /x/ brainlet

all those clouds are actually in between you and the sun, the sun is so bright and the clouds are so thin that the sun shines through the clouds as if they are not there in the first place. More cloud cover and thicker clouds and then they would block the light. I still like my original theory better because it triggered the most retarded response I have seen in a while on Sup Forums.

I'm sure you'll get your wish soon enough these threads don't last long. No free thought on this board allowed even if it has to do with the actual fucking government covering up the biggest truth in our entire existence. But that's okay I'll let you keep posting threads about how much you hate transgenders or whatever the hell that the Sheep distraction topic is of the day

You seem to know an awful lot about something that you wouldn't know what it was fucking made of for wasn't for a textbook you wouldn't know anything about clouds at all you would think they were some kind of fucking space mashed potatoes if it wasn't for your goddamn science books. And I'm not claiming I know anything more I'm just saying there's fucking clouds behind the Sun and that shit is not a fucking hoax that is real.

This surely is a psyop to make the alt right look mentally challenged right? You guys don't really believe that meme right, surely there aren't that many schizophrenics here right guys?

Oh how nice the Bots shows up with his survey tested frog picture that he knows gets good results statistically. Then he goes on to attack my mental state that's some text book character assassination to hide the truth there. Well I'm sure it'll work for you buddy at least for this thread. But eventually the truth will come out and your bullshit won't work

You shouldn't have said that, now they're coming for you. They've been watching you for a while but you're a useful idiot and your time is up.
TIC TOCK

free thought is extremely allowed, being absolutely fucktarded isn't

Okay buddy keep huffing those Chemtrails and thanking them for it. I'm sure they are very appreciative.

Because the photographer photoshopped it to make it look prettier you tard

Well considering it's a video and not a picture that you can Photoshop I think you are the tard.

>show proof of the """""""""conspiracy""""""""""
>can't even explain it
Explain, using science, why the clouds are behind the sun, faggot.

Also oversaturation, the sunlight is so bright the camera can no longer differentiate between multiple objects as they bleach into one.

Well shit, that's too easy if I can use (((science)))

All I need to do is make up a bunch of fancy looking equations and then oh yeah I forgot get a couple hundred million dollars in lobby all of the education and publication Industries to push my garbage. Give up with your useless search for scientific (((facts)))

Learn to use your EYES

i mean jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel beams, so what else could've caused them to fail lel

>Well considering it's a video and not a picture that you can Photoshop I think you are the tard.

No i'm a photographer who knows how oversaturation works on digital camera sensors and it's the same with photo and video.

Only a bot would take this opportunity to reference 911. You really are still trying to make us believe that wasn't stage? But people are awake you know that right.

its-not-even-b8.jpg/10

Well as a photographer I should inform you that photoshop is used for still images not video which is what I posted is everyone as asleep as you are where you live? Good God.

No it's not bait.

I'm afraid you've Fallen victim to the conditioning that when you hear that word bait you immediately turn off the logic and reasoning switching your brain and disregard anything that may be truth.

Oversaturation brainlet.. look it up

Must be a little swamp gas in the frame too huh can't count that out.

This might be the single most autistic thread I've ever seen.
Congrats, user.

Well that's fine. I can take insults I can take criticism because I'm awake. I have nothing to fear because my eyes can see everything that needs to be seen and the only thing that I need to be afraid of is God.

You on the other hand Should too. What would you do when you met God and he asked you why you chose to believe in false idols? The globe is not God.

WOW the sun is front of the grass..

>I can't see Japan so it must not exist.
That is the end result of your logic

>everyone who makes a joke in a thread literally about the sun being only miles above earth is a bot

"awake" as in truthers still being laughed out of any conversation? I believe it

I have to ask, what's the end game? Who profits from a massive conspiracy to disguise the true height and nature of the Sun? We all know the Jews love hoarding cash so why would they waste so much of it on some frivolous quest to convince the dumb goyim the sun don't be like it is. That's the most expensive practical joke I've ever heard m8

/thread

Well all I can do is theorize like most anyone can do that isn't God.

But what I think is that it's not just about the sun it's about every aspect of our world. The globe model is just a part of it. They want us to believe that we are trapped in that there is absolutely nothing outside of this land that we have no ownership of. They want us to continue to be there slaves and let them feed on our anguish and pain energy. The more they lie the more we are weekend because knowledge is power.

The sun isn't 93,000,000 miles away..the sun and moon are here on earth. The truth is always stranger than fiction. Nor do you live on a 70% ball of water spinning a thousand miles an hour flying through space upside down another 60 some thousand miles an hour. Talk about science fiction.

Underrated

We're fucking tired of your sliding and shilling CIA-BOT. Go back to Arsenal Gear and cry us a Rover. You glow in the dark; We know You're just a BOT.
sage. Everyone fucking sage this thread to the stone age.

That doesn't matter, the Jews are the real enemy, sage.