Mfw I was born into the 1%

>mfw I was born into the 1%
>mfw I could live of my capital for the rest of my life
>got a uni degree but not really using it

Life is good Sup Forums - I'm scandinavian and wondering if I should just buy a plot of land and live on it. Where do I move? Might move to sweden bc its cheap af

Other urls found in this thread:

hemnet.se/bostad/villa-7rum-hoviksnas-tjorns-kommun-hovikstrandsvagen-195b-13254575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you use your money to get some good influence on politics? like a george soros type but on the good side.

gibsmedat

>shill flag
>shill opinion

You define yourself by your income. Anywhere you go, you'll be a walking target. I hope you do move to Sweden so white people don't have to tolerate you anymore, migrant culture is so passé

just try to be happy and ethical, dont be too political or crazy.

whatever you do, DON'T READ SIEGE by JAMES MASON. that guy is possibly a fed (well he went to prison so i guess he's not a fed but who knows) basically if you have money don't be too political imho just try to be happy and yea try to get somewhat self-sufficient well designed property with farm land or something like that.

1%er here, got a PhD and a jd, published tons, furthered science, helped goyim out from zog attack. Being nonjew 1% gives you a duty to make the world better. Either you are a larping 99%er or you are a failure to your kind. Fix yourself if you think about you and not others

I feel bad for you. Its a curse to be an aimless rich fuck like that. Better figure a way to utilize that wealth or you are gonna be a sad case.

Are you really ancap or just a meme flag?

Thank you for helping us goyims.

Siberia, near the Kara Sea.

Swedish politics seems to be changing now - I dont have enough money to do anything in politics

>Being nonjew 1% gives you a duty to make the world better.

I dont agree

Im a libertarian - the ancap is a great meme tho

>Its a curse to be an aimless rich fuck like that

It is - I suffered from a depression for some years

I think ill end up dead then

Okay I'm going to help you out here as a Swede. Don't move to the south, the further north the better. And if you like skiing that might be a good thing as well. Want to live near water? Then head for västkusten, it's really beautiful during the summer. If I had money I'd get a beach property . Can't go wrong with that.

>västkusten

I was looking into that area thank you

Yes a lot nicer than östkusten, the water sucks there and sometimes get poisonous because of algblomning.

What kind of properties have you looked at?

Sure, jew doesn't agree with a Lutheran. You kike, I work with alotnof you, but sometimes you get close to pushing me over the edge. I will make sure to win my next suit for goyim v zog in your honor

How about the Ystad/Falsterbro region? It's fairly cheap and low crime or archipelago of Stockholm. 400'000€ will be enough for a lot of good options.

Hire me mate.

hemnet.se/bostad/villa-7rum-hoviksnas-tjorns-kommun-hovikstrandsvagen-195b-13254575

Here's a nice one with ocean view. It's close to where I live and no immigrants, if that's a concern of yours.

Currently ive just looked at properties near a lake or a big river (~10,000m2 - 20,000m2). I wanted to put down a tiny house and use it in the summer

I just wanted to buy somewhere where it isnt flat af (like in denmark)

Patagonia, buy a bunch of land and raise sheep and goats

>dont have enough money to do anything in politics
>Claims to be in the 1 per cent

What a faggot

>I'm scandinavian and wondering if I should just buy a plot of land and live on it.
You should. It's the literal patrician life. Far from the incoherent blabber of the medias and the breakneck pace of the modern world. If You can afford to do It and be forever indipendent go for it.

"im scandinavian"

t. rich mutt

"I was born into the 1%"

Its hard to read things - but you should try.

no, use this opportunity to make the world a better place, it's your duty

90% of posters here are in the global top 1%, 99.99% in the global top 5%.

You could assist me in paying for my son's private school tuition. You'd probably feel better.

check oregon usa. from my research this is a good place to buy land for the white ethnostate

This.
When SHTF South America will be the last place on everyone's mind. And maybe you can build a sub and hightail it to Antarctica when the time comes.

just plug yourself in to a vr headset for a few years and enjoy it until things get so bad that the power grid comes down

>t. similar boat
I’m a 1%er, halfway thru my JD at an ultra-sjw law school in New England, flying low and not making too many friends. debating between trying to make a difference as an attorney or simply keeping myself comfy working tourism industry jobs and having a family with my neet scandi/burger gf. PHD is possibly the next step, but how/what can I make/do/publish without being destroyed by sjws? Was pondering to be a constitutional lawyer, or maybe I’ll just go undercover as a liberal until I’m in a position to make some changes. Career services set me up an interview with a local lawyer lady (originally from Georgia), who asked me if I had any interest in politics or “community organizing”, and asked me if I knew about ameican civil rights hero John Lewis. I almost laughed in her face, but instead caught myself and left the meeting with a job offer.

Buy some land, ideally with some water. For $100k I found a cabin on 5 acres bordered by a trout stream about 20 minutes thru the woods from a small town. Taxes $2k/year, will never sell