Why the alt-right is winning America’s meme war

medium.com/financial-times/why-the-alt-right-is-winning-americas-meme-war-69315ff60ce4

Is it true? Are we winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_cooling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop shilling your gay blog

>we

oh sweetie, please stop saying that word. If "we" were winning then ugly people would be allowed to hear the truth.

>we
>the alt-right

We are not necessarily 'winning' right now. We are not changing many 40+ year olds' minds. However we are carefully constructing a time bomb with gen Z and roughly 60-70 percent of millennials. Give this time-bomb another 5-10 years and the war will be ours!

>meme war
People who write this dumb shit should be strung up

Also, quit saying alt-right. It's faggot-tier E-Celeb city bullshit.

Meme warfare is about causing anger in the opposition and generating laughter among your friends. Because we were angry to start, it was impossible to lose.

They never mention any of the actual reasons why.

Such as not living in a fucking hugbox and having a ton of conflicting ideologies arguing with each other constantly

Can you copy/paste it there? I don't wanna subscribe to this shitty blog.

What kind of sick pleasure do those bitches get off lying to her?

>we
WE aren't doing anything you faggot fucker

Fuck someone archive it pls

OP is a faggot, OPs link is 404.

I agree, it's absurd.

Americans think that extremists acting out is bad for their cause but the actual trend is the opposite. Extremists push the overton window in their direction

The reason we're winning is simple, our side does not make a point of reacting to what people say, we dont gain anything by being, or appearing to be, offended. Virtue signaling is the other side's game and we're not playing it.

Meanwhile, memes are fucking designed to provoke a fucking reaction and, by their very nature, the leftists are forced to pay attention and make a big deal out of them whenever they disrupt their post modern/marxist narrative. Having to react all the time to dumb fucking memes gets extremely tiring. From this, one of two thing can then happen: 1. You get too tired of getting offended and lower down from your extremists position which leads to a chain of event, a swing of the pendulum, or 2. You double down and just completely insulate yourself and stop listening, essentially turning into the retards at Berkeley who would rather burn their fucking campus down than let a turbo zionist kike like Mike Cernovich or Milo give a small speech there.

We have the advantage that we are allowed to listen and allow ourselves to be offended therefore memes are fucking powerless on us.

Good post.

I had a vision on a dream that totally redpilled me, and made me realize that society follows Newton's law of heat transfer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_cooling
Surround a moderate hot point with cold points, and that hot point will get colder as the cold points get a bit warmer. Surround cold points with a really hot point, and the body will likely crack at that point. Surround cold points with a sustained hot point, and the cold points will get warm.
People in the media are not moderates. They are sustained hot points. They only pretend to be moderates in the sense that showing anything more extreme would bring cracks to the system. As Trump made them reveal their true selves, they became far less effective.

Because there is no alt-right and alt-left choses to lose, because they think this is their way to win. But really dishonesty makes them only double-lose. It has gone so far - their only chance today is to import voters. Even their own lodges would not accept that, if they would have any brains. It is a ad ignorance elite pluralism inside lodges literally.

Because the data is in and when the demographics get darker the worse off everyone is

>hidden behind a paywall
No thanks, kike. I'm not subscribing. Either consistently provide good content free of charge and I'll donate, or don't bother at all.

Fucking media jews, they never learn.

Crazy leftists threatened this country with their toxic ideology and we called their bluff. We've accelerated their movement and pushed them so far left that they are now on the edge of a cliff. Most will come back towards the center and the ones who go off the cliff will be forgotten.

because truth is on our side

holohoax redpills here

They're addressing the pig, senpai.

Because they are the only side willing to kill their opponents.