The Germans killed your grandparents for this

The Germans killed your grandparents for this.

Imagine all the things they did with that German qt, probably spit on her, pissed on her, stuck their cockroach limbs up her tight asshole, fucked her in front of a photo of her family

they seem to enjoy it though

My grandmother lost her virginity to Hitler when he fled to Argentina

Are you retarded?

The allies fought for this

Oooh what a lewd gesture~

My great grandpa only killed nips in the pacific so I don't feel that bad.

>having grandparents
virgin spotted

the allies wanted to kill millions of europeans, ally with asian shitskins and make the right wing bad?

>The Germans killed your grandparents for this.

The allies did this you stupid motherfucker

Fake news Hitler was a virgin.

*record scratch**freezeframe* you are wondering how I got there. everything started 2 months earlier...

>Amerimutt phantasizes about cuck relationships
Your brain is fried by your negroid genetics

He had an STD

When Germany lost the war in 1945 so did all of Europe, starting with France inviting North Africans to settle in Europe.

The woman at the start doing the high gives, I hope she got gang raped a few months later.

>The Germans killed your grandparents for this.
No faggot
Nazis killed polaks and (((them))), nothing lost, nothing gained

lets ignore millions of dead Europeans and all the after effects

Nah he got that after eating the same restaurant as a nigger.

gas yourself moshe

Don't you mean our grandparents killed Germans for this? Do you really think this shit would have been allowed in Nazi Germany 2018?

don't know
tell me

Yes.
>Morgenthau
>Hooton

Well, you're an arsehole.

You couldn't give me a white ethnostate to eat that salad.

Relax only one of them has the 15 inch dick

that was all during the war
which germany started

>says it was disgusting
>says she's about to start crying and now avoids foreigners
>liked it

Ooooook Schlomo.

that looks more like repressed laughing

Nietzsche was spot on with that one desu. Christianity is a profoundly feminine religion. In modern liberalism one can easily see all the value-judgments of Christianity peeking through. Indeed, modern liberalism is largely just a more extreme distillation of Christian ethics, devoid of the sacred element.

>which germany started
Hey now, that is not entirely true!

Also, of course it was during the war - "The Allies" were not a thing before the war.

The Germans? Don't you mean the Allies?

This

The "hand of god" constantly spitting on god.
Filthianity = reactivity.

Good. Hope Germany gets 100% blacked by the next generation. Serves them right for the world wars.

would do it again in a heartbeat LMAO

>the allies wanted to kill millions of europeans
They did.

>ally with asian shitskins
They allied with the Chinese. They also allied with the communists, who were the most murderous people in history, .

>and make the right wing bad?
Yes. The allies had massive propaganda campaigns against the right-wing, instituted a denazification program after the war and allied with the communists while ceding half of Europe to them.

This. In fact it was high class women were eager converts in the Roman Empire and they spread the religion to their sons and husbands. The same thing happened with the Germanic kings after Rome fell, their wives fucking nagged them into converting

No, my granddad was in Russia and consequently was betrayed by the German establishment, together with the rest of the German population.

Germans are the most authoritarian people you could possibly Imagine, if their leaders tell them that "everything is fine", then EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Yes?

Hitler was German and Beethoven was Austrian
t.first victim of evil nazi expansionism

>They did.
The Germans, on the other hand, didn't kill any Europeans amirite, just invaded neutral sovereign countries and embarked on a process of mass murder and deportation to ethnically cleanse the subhumans who totally weren't european

>they allied with the Chinese
Guess you never heard of the Sino-German cooperation or how Germany literally equipped and trained the best Chinese divisions while furnishing them with advisors who even fought against the Japanese, Stahlhelm and potato mashers and all

>They also allied with the communists
You mean like how Germany did with the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and then prevented arms shipments reaching Finland during the winter war? Top lad

tl;dr go to a fucking library

>Germans are the most authoritarian people you could possibly Imagine
so what the fuck happend ?
id say chinks are more there in that field
or arabs even.
they chop your hand off for stealign a mars bar

Also
>muh nazis are right wing and everyone else was a rabid leftist
this is what retards actually believe

>they chop your hand off for stealign a mars bar
That is just draconian, not authoritarian.

>id say chinks are more there in that field
If you get the media to print *literally anything* Germans will believe it.
In my experience most Germans are truly apolitical, they have an unshakable believe that the people in power will do the right thing.
I have not much experience with chinks, so I can't really judge here.

How do you think Merkel is getting elected again and again? Most Germans probably can't even conceive of the fact that she is a bad leader.

>fucked her in front of a photo of her family

is that a big thing, cause I fucked this bitch in front of her family photo

This is really sad

i can fap to this

yeah no surprise here they've done the exact same thing before

>our grandparents fought World War II
When is this Gen X meme going to die? We're by and large millennials here, our ages tend to range from like 19-30. World War II didn't happening during the early-mid 1950s; some of our grandparents probably fought in Korea, but practically no one here can say their pap-pap stormed the beaches at Normandy.

And you're a cuck faggot.

My grand pappy killed a bunch of japs in ww2

So you are saying that they take turns? What gives you the right to say that? Don't they have the right to decide if they should take turns or not?

Imagine all the niggers in the world are dead.

I know you're smiling!

>peak boomerism

Jews started it and you're a kike or a goy.

that's what i've been saying for a long time too. it's always kinda funny to see christianity portrayed as the polar opposite of neoliberalism because of "muh conservative values". the fact of the fatter is that the underlying ethics of neoliberalism is just a laic version of christianity

made me kek, my dear lobster hunter

I don't remember Israel ever telling the EU to take in more refugees, do you?