Why is it bad to hate own country?

why is it bad to hate own country?

Can you explain it?

Because it's essentially a form of self hate

It's fine if you have legitimate grievances.

Why the hate? You guys are still pretty based

There is only one thing left to do nip.

When are you returning to America?

kek
>inb4 you make a dude kill himself
you know how fucking nuts they are

>the English teacher talking shit about Nippon again
sage in all fields

because i know most people here are worthless, vile creatures

It's okay to love your country.

Because there is a difference between hating your country and hating the government that is in charge of your country.
As a German I know what I'm talking about.

I think it's quite ok for some people to hate their own country. Roaches, for example.

you guys used to be cool

And what is good about it? Could explain? English teacher-san.

What a fucking cuck. The german people doesn't care? Is it WW2 guilt?

Oh many cared that she is a Germany hating agent but the most vocal minority of goody females and soyboys hate Germany partially because of ww2.

>Inb4 200,000 immigrants
Kys in advance thanks

by rejecting your country you are rejecting your culture and your comunity, and, by extention, yourself

Except for the English.

I simply love my country and my people and hate the people who want to bring harm to all of that.
The fact that those who should protect and care for all of that, are the greatest source of harm makes thing difficult.

>you guys used to be cool
Yeah, I miss that time. Guess who is at fault for that. Pro tip: It's not the fault of the German people.

>The german people doesn't care?
No, many people care and many people are pissed. The problem is that those who speak up are silenced. 4/5 of all media is published by Germany hating communists who show a complete different opinion of society.
Example: Pegida still exists, they march every fucking monday for 3 years straight, but the media stoped talking about them because they know it would work against them.

> Is it WW2 guilt?
No, most people don't give a shit anymore. Especially since leftist went into overdrive and started calling "Nazi" for every little thing. They overused it to a point were it became meaning less. When everyone is a Nazi, than nobody is.

I pray for a civil war.

I hate my country every day it has fallen so far since 1950 RIP white Canada

If your country is a shithole

If your country and people are bad, fix it.
don't hate.
also japan is a beautiful country :)

its both sad and amusing to know such obsessed autists exist

As much as I hate Merkel, she just did that because it was some EU thingy not a german thing.

Bitch still needs to go. quickly. But the ones coming after wont be much better or even worse.
So theres that.

>and started calling "Nazi" for every little thing.
Fuck they even call me a nazi and any one that wants less immigration. We in Oz had fuck all to do with the war in Europe. It just shows how bad it is getting everywhere.

The same as Brazil. After the military coup of 1964 the communists reorganized and started occupying the media, the schools and the universities, and the military was happy enough while they wouldn't take up arms. Now we don't have a political debate anymore, and the right wing is just beggining to have a voice again in the middle of the screams of fascist, nazi, homophobic, etc. It is really bad for your reputation to publicly assume a right leaning political orientation around here. Good luck on your struggle, germanbro.