Everyone hates Nazis. Everyone. When you white supremacists rally, you will always be doxxed and fired from your jobs...

Everyone hates Nazis. Everyone. When you white supremacists rally, you will always be doxxed and fired from your jobs. When you preach hate, you will always be punched by American patriots. And the silent majority stands with Antifa, against this evil ideology. You can NOT be an American and a Nazi! Americans fought the Nazis and won for a reason. FUCK NAZIS.
We will NOT stop.
We will NOT give up.
HATE WON'T WIN!
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY!!!
GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM?t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everyone hates michael jackson

I'm brown and you faggots just make me support the alt right more just to spite you. Fuck off and stop being a part of the problem.

(You)

Fuck off Nazi. You're not brown.

Oh I'm super brown. And you faggots make me cheer for the other side so hard.

youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM?t=1s

Cheer for them while they kill you lmao

tick tock.

nobody can stop it.

hate is good. hate is power.hate will always win.

Smash the fascists!

“You’re a faggot.” ~ Huey Long

this thread is about nazis, not fascists, get your terms right

also, fuck off muhamed

how do you plan to stop it lol ?

>inb4 irrelevant american stuff

This time its global.

Fix'd.

Just commenting on this thread lowered my testosterone levels by 50%,

Stay mad wh*te subhuman! We are here to takeover!

original

>somalia

Problem is that you fucktards define everyone who isn't a raging marxist as a 'Nazi'.
You regard moderates and disinterested parties the same as hardcore 14/88 skinheads.
What side do you think the average joe is going to join if he's had thirty years of being told he's a nazi piece of shit just for being white and not a communist?

Bring on the revolution. Can't wait.

Nah. They'd just go back to having meaningless marches where people ridicule them on the internet for 5 minutes then go back to their normal lives. You know, like how it was before the idiot left and Antifa legitimized them and called all the MSM attention to it to sway the weak minds.

Fuck off you retarded Nazi piece of shit there is nothing more like a Nazi than you sjw piece of brainless shits. Die in a fire.

You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

>Everybody...
Brainwashed weak minded MSM retard.

That was fake dumbass.

Nope. We call Nazis Nazis.

>4188
So close to being the perfect post user, but well done anyway.

Whatever you say, big guy. Things are coming to a dead end and the political paradigm is more polarized than ever before. If shit hits the fan it's not going to be good for anyone.

So instead of just being a fucking idiot all the time, why not listen to the opinions of people with opposing opinions for once? That's really the only way we can avoid what seems to be inevitable.

>Everyone hates Nazis
>HATE WON'T WIN!

>t..that w.was ffake!!!

Laughing at you is the only thing you are good for.

It's called the paradox of tolerance.

>Everyone
Maybe you should travel outside of Portland, the Bay area, or whatever soyboy stronghold you think represents the rest of the US and see if the “silent majority” stands with Antifags. Time to grow up lad.

>It's called the paradox of tolerance.

So by not tolerating your anti-white hatred we have the moral high ground now. :^)

Somalians are the successor to the vikings! Scandinavia is rightfully ours!

Real scared faggot,not everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi grow up, also you fuck with peoples livelihood your not even human, your a piece of shit.

A commy claiming to be an American patriot.
You should cease those gestures or I'll bust out if my side played.

> niggers form a nigger coalition over the tears of the ancestors which they don't give a shit about unless they can ask for gibs - this is fine
> white people who actually proved themselves as a worthy race through conquest and innovation pick up white pride again after being attacked openly in the media with no real resistance beforehand - NO, LITERAL HITLER

Go commit suicide by cop, faggot.

>Says the German
>Who loves Islam
>Who's country pays reparations to jews cuz muh 6 gorillion
Get your memes outta here Stumpfen

>that pic
I'm gonna give you the original pic hanz

You are a failure. You have no common sense and see nothing outside of your own bubble of what you call 'reality'

You Lost Brexit.
You lost the election
You failed for the past year trump has been in office

You WILL keep failing.

Death to the left

T. Faggot who would get knocked out in one punch

Newsflash. Muhammad was white.

You retards don't seriously think we want to kill everyone right? You don't have to listen to what the Jews are telling you 24/7 you know

Translation: allow niggers to rape our women while we masturbate

I wonder what would happen if 100,000 white dudes in military garb and carrying AR-15s, showed up marching through the streets pretty much anywhere in the world?

Shlomo, ppl here dont buy UR BS, go peddle it on reddit

sage

Uh oh, the subhuman is using the white mans technology to attack white people. What do you subhumans think you're going to do when white people are gone? It's not like you can survive on your own, why else would you come and live in the country of your superiors

You’ve been propagandized to hate it since you were a baby. Good boy! Who’s a good boy!!?

These antifags have no cognitive ability. Lets assume you did succeed and beat muh nazis. Your future is bleak. Look up white genocide on Twitter. Do you think the people that you stand up for are giving to give a fuck about you if whites become a minority. No they aren't.

And quit with the punch a Nazi bullshit. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi. And punch us if you want. Look at Charlottesville we have a higher kill count than you fuckers right now. You don't want to start a war with us. We actually have guns and go to shooting ranges to perfect our aim and conserve our bullets. This is a battle you won't win

Ironically you're right, if we carry on tolerating racist Marxist vermin like you then niggers and pakis will continue to kill and rape us whilst claiming to be victims, moronic scum like you need to be killed, along with all the other retards who can't think for themselves

White people aren't oppressed you fucking victim.

Lmao, shitskins admit they're a thousand years behind whites

They have become obnoxious bitch boys lately, I've lost a lot of sympathy for them. This place isn't doing them favors.

No, but Nazis are Nazis.

This, exactly this. Zimbabwe illustrates exactly what happens when subhumans take over the means of production. If niggers can’t eat it or fuck it they destroy it.

>You can NOT be an American and a Nazi! Americans fought the Nazis and won for a reason. FUCK NAZIS.

When your entire critical faculties have been dissolved and replaced by memes put there by Jews in order to set the goyim against the only thing that can stop them.

altkike and whatever the group your representing here are made by the same people op

because of jerks like you i have BECOME a nazi. and I am your worst nightmare. A nazi millionaire who now seeks out liberals and destroys their lives.

False. Niggers aren't oppressed. The only people you an legally discriminate against based on race in the west is whites. You refuse to admit the truth because you're a cuck who desperately wants to believe that all races are equal because without your ideology you'd have nothing

ALERTA ALERTA bash the fash!!!!!!

You shouldn't talk considering the Confederates literally lost you hillbilly cousinfucker.

nice staged photo op antfcucks

>pro-white advocates have their lives destroyed by rich leftist media, banking and corporate cartels
>white political dissidents get physically attacked by leftist thugs when they dare to speak against their wall street bosses

Umm that IS textbook oppression, sweety.

Nice

antifa are nazis and commies and anti americans and thus are fair game to be killed on sight.

We don't need shitskins, shitskins need us. Capitalists don't need Marxists, Marxists need capitalists

fpbp.
RIP Jackson.
he knew.
Fischer knew too.
Fischer also knew Jackson would be targeted too.
they knew then.
while the world laughed.
now communists force the world to know. kek? kek.

Go back to your mom's basement and cry to a picture of Hillary you far left looser.

>Everyone hates Nazis
>HATE WON'T WIN!
hmm

He was not a wh*te subhuman!

The same thing is going to happen in South Africa. Nogs will chimp out and get rid of whitey, then they'll starve to death because they are literally too retarded to look after themselves.

Nah, I hate autistic people screaming "nazi" more.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Prove his wrong.

i was going to post that right here.. FUCK antifags, come to AMERICA and find out how much you are loved. theres a lot of desert out here to bury you fucks. you POS sanfran and weebooo west coast don't stand a chance - thats why you don't come try that shit in say okc or kansa or nebraska.. because here WE WILL KILL you and no one will care.

>the Confederates literally lost
>we no longer live in current year, but the 1860's when the North weren't a bunch of worthless gun-hating faggots

>Implying I support Killary.

Nazis are identity politics, identity politics is commies, commies get the rope.

It matters not how strait the gate;
How charged with punishment the scroll.
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul

I live in America. We have a lot of support despite what the media says.

We was the most advance civilization on earth! Then wh*tes came and destroyed everything!

You hate anti-Nazis more than Nazis?

We're not Nazis you idiot.

i was ready to actually kill anfti faggots on NOV 4.. but they pussied out. I was willing to go to jail for my country if it meant I took out a squad of you pathetic soy bois.

thankfully u wimped out. Doesnt mean that we in the REAL America still arent dying for a chance to put the hurt on you black wearing skinny jean mommy boys

You lose all of your civil rights once you become a Nazi.