I'm trying to push an interracial speed dating event at my college for valentines day

We already got the approbation of the administration. People seem interested in exploring each other's cultures

Just thought i'd post this here. Face it, your racial Purity est dream Will never become reality

Jew

Jew

Jew

it's ok to show your flag, jew

I'm actually half Irish half italian
I'm actually white

OP pic related

neither of those are white

Then you don't count as White

I Gotta get ready to go to class

>interracial speed dating
i know this is a larp
but the left really is that racist so it is believable

Well it's multicultural. There's not just White women but there's mostly White women

Fact is all this stuff will remain only and when shit hits the fan people wont even need to remember or make lists they literally just can look up on the interent who deliberately lied to them. Have fun for the next couple of years you people will pay for your role of trying to kill off white people if your own children are not faster in paying you back already that is

I don;t want your dirty white slaver blood infecting my blood line.. begone THOT!

my racial purity is not a dream

I didnt understand a single thing. You might want to see a psychiatrist

Sheik knows who is behind this post.

Mentally ill is as mentally ill does

He said you are a criminal, taking part in genocide.
That's what you claimed you were doing, thick little shit.

good idea
makes it easier to spot the coalburners

Kill yourself maggot. You must be from New Jersey talking this bitch-made shit.

Hahahaha good one! Why don't you bring this Up to the international criminal court for "génocide".

White women not dating losers! Wow what a big deal! Worse than the holocaust!

Anyway i'm gonna take my shower now, class starts in 2 hours but i have a long commute so i might reply....i have ni reason to tho. Just came here to Tell you the world is leaving you to rot un the 1900's

whats it like, getting so many (you)s?

Wow, nice larp dude. Just top cringe

I bet it takes awhile for the small bus to get you to the remedial class...bless your heart.

COME IN HERE < NEW BREAD

So what you're saying is that you're a lying faggot whose terrified of us and so you come here to make these retarded threads because like all leftwing scum the truth means nothing to you, which is why it's so easy for you to lie to people, including yourself

Good god. I think that nigger is culturally enriching that white girls vagina.

By your own admission, not political, just vitriolic. No bump

If you are lucky maybe your gf or sister will join and let you watch, you cuck

Why don't blue birds mate with crows?

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

#AfricaSoBlack

Kys fag

>interracial speeddating

Nothing good will come from this

Lol don't worry Ill post pics of the évent here. I'll blur faces of course cause i know how angry and bitter you nazis are

Well we named it multicultural instead on interracial. It's gonna be a Typhoon of love , new acquaintances and more importantly, new relationships

Is this the one you take?

Is multiculturalism Political?

Nobody cares they're all already liberals with university mind disease and since theyll be saddled with debt, they (like you) will never have kids and be swiftly brushed into the dustbin of history by the very racist Chinese in their coming century

Enjoy being poor (but educated!)

Traitors must be hang. Kys and never come back on this earth please.

My family is rich, i'm in dental school. I can always adopt lol

jew

Please provide contact information so we can all help you, user

>faggot telling anyone to see a psychiatrist
There is a reason our government tried to introduce the "Gay Cure"

You should try being more subtle for your joke to be funny.

> time to go attempt washing blood and semen out of my btfo faggot asshole... and then head to my extremely relevant and impactful women’s studies class

> Ahh, cocksucking, biologically irrelevant, asshole licking and shit-smearing degenerate fag doesn’t like my jokie-joke

What did he mean by this?

Oh my, you will see how political it will be when climate change will disrupt society. You only have a few decades before everything turn to shit, enjoy in the meantime

I'm becoming a dentist lol.

you're just going to end up redpilling all the white people once they realize what niggers are like. the fact that you're doing this at a college is double-retarded since these people will grow up to shape our country, and what are you doing? you're teaching them to hate niggers.

nice plan

>People seem interested in exploring each other's cultures
>cultures
>mfw

If you haven't already figured out which "cultures" are are complete dog shit you deserve to have your familys gene pool pissed in. It's not even so much to do with culture, certain groups still behave like and have the intelligence of animals. Just because you've trained a dog to behave in public doesn't give it the status of a human. Get fucked jew.

Who cares. The only things that you may achive are kids with identity issues. You cannot have a multicultural environment in urban areas anyways because cultures always try to dominate each other in the long run if they are not separated. If multiculturalism is your goal you will achieve nothing in the long run neither genetically nor culturally.

Keep fantasizing lol
Didn't Read

Anyway,it was entertaining. Ill probably post pics and blur all the info and faces so you won't be able to do shit

Into the oven you go.

Keep telling yourself that lol

Alright byee

Nice larp. You are morally poor. A "diverse" country cannot be sustained without an "iron fist" and that is exactly what you fairies want and fear at the same time, considering who has the upper hand.
>>t. Former Communist shithole citizen

Why would anyone on Sup Forums want this?

>let's suck black cock to piss off the liberal establishment!!!!!

Do us all a favor, go back to /The_cuckold and stay there.

Enjoy living in a muslim country when international capitalism that created your comfortable environment fails.

>family is rich
>dental school
Pick one lmao

So, were going to see a spike in single mothers? Thanks for the heads up.

>I'm actually white
No.

It will be funny to see how all they guys flock to the asian women, while the black guys try to play "muh dick" with the white women. The asian guys and the black 'women' will be pushed to the side except for several random but planned photo ops where the organizers of the event show how progressive they really are.

mfw youre weaving out the coalburners and giving us racial purity LMAOOOO

>im trying to push an interracial speed dating event

jesus christ thats pathetic lmfao

>being this scared of the white man

You cant stop us.
>pic related is the future you choose

instead of setting up school events lmfao you should be training to survive inner woods

t. Amerimutt

If only white women understood that they are letting themselves be penetrated by the lowest iq human ethnicity on the planet (Africans), maybe they wouldn't be so keen on getting blacked... the only thing they take into account when wanting to experience the chocolate thunder is all the Jew propaganda they see on tv and movies... black men are portrayed as cool and alpha everywhere you look... poor white women. If they only knew the truth.

dental assistants aren't dentists

>I'm doing gay liberal shit at a college campus, checkmate, racists
No one gives a shit outside of your expensive daycare, and you haven't changed anything.

Love it bro.

I also try to push interracial dating on my friends and coworkers. It's hilarious to see how triggered stormbabies get.

One trick you can use is to tell people that dating a guy of the same race is almost as bad as incest. Whenever I see a white couple I can't help but think that they look like brother and sister.

>interracial speed dating
>where da white women at?

Colleges are full of liberal retards, of course they're interested.

Hope ur loved ones get raped by a bunch of Somalis! It fits what you're really after! You deserve that!

In my experience, sane, intelligent people of all races willingly do not interbreed, so I'm not really concerned when a literal faggot OP boasts about something as stupid as this

>That nose
Nothing of value has been lost.

Almost ready

Self portrait?
Lol sure m8
I don't live in the u.s.a
Obviously duh,congrats for being able to tell the difference between a nurse and a doc too.
For the one Who asked, of course there's african men ,we see more and more in stem and i'm truly proud of that.

The pharmacy Faculty had a speed-dating event last year (different concept but similiar),each contestant was rated. In the end the Winners were a nigerian student and a latina student. They won "the best seductors" title lol

Our event won't be limited to a single Faculty and There isn't a title to Win. It's just for the sake of bringing community closer and embracing the Beauty of diversity.

There's arabs, indians,latino,asians, some natives, white people,black people (mostly africans). I honestly can't wait

Okay class is starting. I'm gone but i'll post the pics after the event to show you that your Days are limited,Diversity Will Triumph over hatred

So you support the murder of white women by black males

I wonder what flags behind the memeflag desu

Jewesses dating negroes, what else is new.

I wish i had something like that for the 14th..

I thought "jews didnt mix" . It doesn't fit your agenda anymore?

kikes believe that if the mother is jewish the child is always a jew

place, time, how may attendees?

i think you know where i am going with this

*all posts by this ip are satire. i do not condone violence*

simply this. as an alphachad ive never had desire for anything but huwite whims

That disclaimer won't help you

Ok and?

time will tel commie

tought u were loading the gat for a drive-by OG

hey man i got lots of bullets

Why are all lefties so rich? And they got the cheek to say white working class are the privileged ones. Every leftie I met is a rich cunt.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Jews love mixing that's why they're encouraging all other races to mix in the first place

simply disgusting

What?

You and your entire bloodline will be exterminated Kike

I'm gay and i joke with my girl friends about black cock all the time. I tell them how good the sex was and 3/8 of them have hooked up with black guys so far.

Yes filter out the coal burning whores

Someone's about to get a massive racial wakeup call.
Thanks for creating and swallowing your own redpill, kid.

>Relationships
>Niggets

Siiiick comeback from the worlds biggest faggot ever.

Haha their kids will be hideous