Was Nazi Germany the first beta uprising?

Was Nazi Germany the first beta uprising?

many of these men including adolf would have fought bitter trench campaigns. these men are so incomperable to our generation in their natural masculinity that they literally transcend your post modern definitions of alpha and beta.
in those days everyone was an "alpha"

kek

yes

>"in those days everyone was an "alpha"
>actually believing this
> ever
BAHAHAHAHA

adolf is a prime oven material along with chink himler

Dude that Operation Valkyrie guy is like the quintessential Aryan. Holy fuck I wish I looked half as good as he did. What a badass. I bet he slayed tons of German pussy. Too bad he was a traitor.

The first beta uprising occurred during the Franco-Prussian War. All those little German stated unified to destroy the Chad French

Damn fucking straight ww1 was hell these men are harder than steel

He was a loyal soldier of Christ and stood loyally at his wife's side.

Himmler really is one ugly son of a bitch

silly cunt was hoping to avoid liberation lol

WW1 is just alien to the modern generation. The battlescapes don't even look like anything we see today. They don't even look like WW2 battlescapes. Straight up alien planets. Constant shelling day and night, jesus, how can a human endure bombing of that magnitude. Millions of shells. Modern men panic from hearing one or two explosions, even soldiers, but imagine hearing it when you wake up, when you eat, when you shit, when you sleep. How do people get used to that. It's some crazy shit.

moar?

One can't be a beta and lead a pack.

>tfw as the Nazis collapsed, the Heer officers in the field were rushing to American and British officers, Maps in hands so that the war could continue against the Soviets.

since you asked nicely

FUCK GERMANS and AUSRIANS they need to all die ... shame that russian did not genocide them

didn't you guys happily help

implying Anglos would agree with anything but unconditional surrender

dream more loser

new thread!

Considering your one thing you have left to be prideful about is Grandpa Pavel peeling potatoes and Raping Polish women for the Soviet Army, you aren't in a position to post that.

>Allies not taking the offensive in 1945 and carrying out Operation Unthinkable
>Allies not taking the fight to the true enemy, the communists

should have been more specific, moar CSA anne pls?

>this is the average Russian in 1945
>no difference between him and a nigger

Pretty much like nowadays, examples being:

1) Prosvirnin
2) Potkin
3) Shiropayev
4) "Fucked his daughter" holmogorov
etc.

It's always untermenschen and degenerates who either shill for monarchism or "matzonalism".

Sup Forums has been saved!!!

The poster you replied to was a Canadian Ivan, the mutt meme is used to discourage Americans. You can't just post memes and expect to win an argument. Go hack an election or something communist homosexual.

You'd be whining about bong women raped by russian hordes.

Though in your case, frankly, it would be an upgrade.

>Chad
>French

>allies not getting crushed by the su
Damn shame, I agree

>Cherry picking
I've seen your diaspora. It's downright ridiculous how ugly you Slavs are.

monstrum in fronte monstrum in animo

>heini was a nigger

After browsing r9k for a few years, yeah I'm convinced that it was a beta uprising. And that betas seem to flock to The Nazi ideology because it's a beta political choice. It's a losers idea. It's like betas like being loses or something

Don't pretend you're not interested

Must have lost gf to an alpha Slav.

there was a time when the French spent centuries stomping across German lands in wars. Perhaps one day you'll crack a fucking history book open past 1914, you amerimutt piece of trash.

>not using the atom bomb on Moscow

No. The first one was the October Revolution

Don't forget the trenchfoot, the damp, the suffering and actually seeing the faces of those you kill.

ask anglos who betrayed us you fucking leaf.... germans and austrian are worst people in Europe they dont want to pay slavic woman who take care of austrian eldery but gladly take fucking shitskins and pay them for nothing.Fuck i hate them so much.I cheer for every raped or killed austrian they deserve it they need to DIE.

Make deals with Anglos, prepare to get Mangled

they did good ... but they should kill them after rape.

That's a miscategorization of the Uber/Untermenchen dichotomy

He just looks like hapa. I think he's Hirohito's german brother.

interesting how all the ubers look so Semitic
and the unters actually look German
Hmmmmmm

>War veteran
>Oven material
This is not the red army
You can't send all your allies to gulag

YOU LOST ahahahahahaha 2 times :D pathetic

>(((Allies)))
>having any enemy other than the goyim

t. nordick

>Canadian

same shit or even worse

RESPECT

Found the French Canadian.

Wasn't Slovakia cashed in by Germany, and Hungary? Getting gangraped by an bigger alliance sounds as fair as it is.
Fellow axis member :)

Real Solution: gas both kikes and krauts in the very same huge oven

So russians can spread their superior culture? Ask the balts how they feel about you. Actually ask every neighbour you have. There are more than enough.
On the European side everyone sees your people as the victim of one oppressive government spiraling into the next.

And russians are considered as the lazy white nogs of Europe

ignore that gypsy, Fritz

You are worth shit to Germans you fucking naziboo.Our womans are slave to them you fucking tard.Skurveny kokot.

"Hostage" axis

Tiso had to shake hands and give medals to nazis on camera otherwise germans would bomb our cities you blind faggot.

>womans

kek

eat shit Mohamad ... cursed nation

Why so angry little one? Slovakia is a beautiful country and i visited you a few times.
Dont be so bitchy. And my actual middle name is Hans so fuck you.

Is that a Valknut on her ticker? xD

>mongoloid churka calling anyone else "mutt"