I't's never too late to start again

US and Iran used to be friends until the 70's when failed US policies caused the overthrow of the Shah by radical Muslims.

I'ts never too late for our two countries to co-operate, especially now that Iran is building pipelines and eyeing the European gas market.

They cant have nukes. Deal with it.

IM 100% FOR THIS. FUCK ISRAEL.

they will have soon, dangerous neighborhood there ..

Iran will never be friends with the US.

You can call me a kike all you want, I'd like to see Iranian-American relations improve though. I really would. But they will never, ever trust the US. Not as long as the Israeli lobby exists.

> US and Iran used to be friends until the 70's
Also Israel and Iran used to be friends until the 70's, there were Israeli singers who went on tours in Iran.

this has my support. wait we are talking 50's Iran right?

yes they can and I hope they will

with UZI to assasinate the SHA of Iran ya whe know (((you))) trickery (((fiend)))

>In September 1997, Mossad agents were apprehended by Jordanian authorities after attempting to assassinate Khaled Mashal, a senior Hamas member. They were found to have used Canadian passports as part of the assassination attempt. Canada recalled its Ambassador to Israel in protest over the misuse of Canadian passports.

we have to be realist

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT THAT SPAMS OVER PEOPLE'S THREADS TO PROP UP HIS OWN, BECAUSE NO CARES ABOUT THE STUPID SHIT HE HAS TO SAY

poor nigger

jew

more positive vibes

that's right

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH IRAN
ISRAEL IS OUR NEW BEST FRIEND

time to restart fren

What a downie

don't be enemy pls