Why do the Slavs say they are white people if they are not?

Why do the Slavs say they are white people if they are not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like eu before 2004

Slavs are very diverse. Southern Slavs are Turk rape babies and Eastern Slavs are Mongol rape babies. Poles and Czechs are mostly white and heavily mixed with Germanics

report slide threads

Why go to such lengths of effort to post something so misconstrued and lacking in intellectual quality that it loses all purpose and meaning?

because slav is more of a linguistic group than ethnic.

Something intresting about your post. There is literally no evidence of any mixing and any research shows there was no mixing between these populations. There is asiatic dna in north russians and fins and thats it. You cannot claim that south slavs have turk blood if turks are astral manlets while south slavs are currently tallest people on the planet, they should have been shorter on average than other europeans. Also right this moment vienna is turk capital of austria. Oh and not to mention i cannot see difference between croats and czechs 90% of the time. So is there a bigger chance that you're a turk or me?

Maybe the Czechs are white but the Poles have a red skin color. In addition, despite the language similarity, the Czech Republic and Poland are two completely different countries. The Czech Republic is small Germany. Poland mentally reminds Kazakhstan.

>Turk rape babies

Why do people fall for this meme?
Average male height 185cm+, Proto-European I2 gene.

Alaways wondered the same. Projecting greeks I assume.

Agreed

lel at greeks

Why is a faggot with LGBT flag judging who is white and who isn't? According to Hitler Aryans were the whitest people but guess what Poles have the biggest amount of Aryan genes. So according to you Italians are whiter than Poles? Slavs have blonde hair, pale complexion and blue eyes while Italians, Spaniards and Portugals look like shitskins. I'd say Slavs are the whitest of all people. If skin colour, genotype, bone and muscle structure aren't enough proof to you then you're just a bad troll who's afraid to show his flag.

> Spaniards and Portugals look like shitskins
> t. never been to any of both and fell for a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY

still whiter than america. plus slav women are hot and the best programmers i know
are slavs, as they're intelligent, which is a white trait.

I just wanna say: feels good being baltic ashkare

>Aryan Genes
>Haplogroups
Polish education

This. Slavs are racially closer to poos and towelheads than to white European people.

you raise a good point, we could be your rape babies meister.
>tfw why didn't you?

So according to you there's no connection? You're the one who's uneducated af. Haplotypes show your origin

>pic is two groups of Indo-European languages
>hurr durr not white
Neck yourself, fag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages

>Eastern Slavs are Mongol rape babies
Stupid meme.

is that chris chan?

1. Myth of old Aryans is probably very well known here. Despite the Myth, even so-called scientific knowledge tell us that Aryans (Aria etc) were very well developed, white nation which conquered present territory of Pakistan and India about 1800 -2500 B.C. , habitated before by non-white Dravidian people, and started so-called classic Indian civilisation...

2. Holders of most percentage of R1a! haplogroup are now some people of Brahmin class in northern India - 30-80%. Others are Tajiks in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, north Afghanistan and west China - 63% (surpisingly very much of Tajiks are quite white and even blond). Second place of most percentage of R1a! haplogroup is Poland and central Ukraine (please pay attention on former massive colonisation of central Ukraine by Polish people after depopulation of this territory by Mongols of Golden Orda). In Poland it is abt. 57%, same as in some places of Ukraine. Very small slavic nation of Srbo-Luzitians in east Germany has abt 60-63% of R1a1.

3. Quite long there was theory, that original place of Aryans was somewhere in Central Asia, between Ural Mountains and Mongolia. This was partially correct. According to the newest genetic works, Aryans origin based on haplogroup R1a1 is in present Poland and central Ukraine.
First people of R1a1 haplogroup were most probably in Poland territory from as long as 10.000 B.C! Next some of they migrated to central Asia, next some of they conquered India.

4. Additional proof is linguistic. Slavic languages are much more older indo-europeian languages than others and much closer to classic Indian Sanskrit language. Even I now understand very much words in Sanskrit reading original version of Patanjali` "Yogasutras"!!!

5. Polish are genetically most homogenuos nation in Europe and probably only one indigenous to own teritory.

6. R1a1 is also in minor percentage in Norway, Iceland and Scotia. That seems strange, but not for these who knows historical and archeological data about Slavic Vikings which probably were as potent as Nordic Vikings in ratio 50:50... There are remains of typical Slavic buildings in Norway or Iceland, between the Nordic.. Classic boats of Nordic Vikings were smaller than boats of Slavic Vikings, only the latter were so big to contain 2-4 horses aboard...

7. Even in Scotland, among of MCDouglas`es and McDonell`s is quite high percentage of Aryan/Slavic/Polish haplogroup R1a1...

BTW
It is nice to know that our relations with Scotish white brothers are much longer than in official history. Even in this official history are interesting facts not known commonly, like very strong commercial relations of Polish town of Gdansk with Scotia in XVII century, f.g. massive export of Polish sheep and sheepherd dogs from Gdansk to Scotia (Bearded Collie is straight descendant of Polish Lowland Sheepdog) and migration of many thousands of Scots to Poland in XVII century (some of them was so brave and loyal to Poland that was even described in Polish novels as heroes like Mr. Kettling of Sienkiewicz`s "Mr. Wolodykowski"...

8. Something nice to Poles and all Slavic brothers and not so nice to our German brothers:

Present Germans are not so Aryan and not so Germanic as they used to believe: they have only 20% of R1a1. And they maybe have only 4% Germanic genes from fathers and 40% Germanic genes from mothers (acc. to some present scientific researches from Chech, dont ask me abt. details!). Generally, Germans, which in near imperilistic history (XVIII-XX century) claimed that Slavs are inferior race to them, are only mixed nation of Slavs and some Germanic and Celt tribes...

You could have J1 as your Y-DNA and be 99% Northern Europe and 1% mongol

So you're saying that Slavs are Jews and if they are Jews then they're wholly lacking Indo-Aryan attributes? What gives you the right to say that?

Oh, cool. This means we are Aryans and Germans are not.

Can someone redpill me on Ukrainians? I'm being sent to Kyiv for 2 months, should I expect nog-tier behavior?

You're LGBT because of Jews or you was born that way?

We, the slavs, are descendents of glorious asian conquerors.

One day our yellow brothers will be back and we will rule together over Europe.

БTФO JEW SAGE THIS SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

be Northern European*

Who the fuck made this map? Hungarians are not slavs.

Y DNA? Then it's more like 0.1% than 1%.

i know that.

meme flag retard

>memeflag

SAGE