Are white women the most privileged people on the planet?

Are white women the most privileged people on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.wp.com/www.onjewishmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IDF-Female-Soldiers-e1482894215665.jpg?fit=700,394
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the privilege meme

If thats true, its because they are the most beautiful. an earned favour and not something to be scorned.

Yes. And they always have been. And they still can't stop bitching. Incessant moaning, waah waaaah

Anime girls are pretty privileged. They have entire armies of waifu followers, and they don't even exist

>born with a genetical advantage
>earned

>a material consequence of lineage
>not earned by generations of struggle
>a reason for derision

White women of which race?

Russian, English, French, Israeli, Kurdish, Australian, South African, American, Serbian, Croatian, Italian, Greek, Scandinavian?

No, japanese girls (male) are.

>race
You mean ethnicity

Anime male protaganists are the most privileged. Can get harem by existing and being oblivious to everything.

MOAR

>if i just act clueless, women will just throw themselves at me.

is this the male fantasy? to be liked by a girl without having to do a load of bullshit and jumping through hoops?

>Israeli

No.

Race is the definition of a person from a group of people based on culture, genetics, ancestry and traits.

So yes, race.

Last I saw, Israeli's look white to me.

i1.wp.com/www.onjewishmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IDF-Female-Soldiers-e1482894215665.jpg?fit=700,394

>ethnicity
you mean nationality

>inb4 what is white

No. Black, dissabled, immigrant, religious, homosexual, transgender women have literally more rights than others.
Minorities have all the same privileges another person has + the laws that grant them additional protection.
Some of which are good (for example dissabled people are allowed to have their guide dog iniside or how immigrants get money to take language lessons), but most of these are just autistic screeching because they believe they are supressed.

If I could get laid by existing. I wont complain user. Jap men spend too much time working and drinking so they dont have time to court qt 3.14 jap girls but can watch anime into the night projecting themselves as male protaganist.

yeah
men want what women have essentially

This is too weird.

yeah if i understood the audio i might have watched way more anime than i have. they have such good plots.

they are the only people that are privileged enough to take my cock

based

yes

We are plagued with several million cat ladies who should be burned at the stake.

Nope, not even close to the top chaste in the leftist victim index.
The Saudi princes, on the other hand...