Sup Forums Dream Home Thread

Post your dream home. Preferably something you can achieve in your life.

Let’s see what you got!

Cozy Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archdaily.com/215448/delta-shelter-olson-kundig-architects
youtu.be/k__jV62Yv_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump of shame

I WILL BOT BE IGNORED

I guess everyone on pol rents. Makes sense.

>you will never live in a Hitler-esque literal mountain retreat

Feels bad man

I just want a little shack in the middle of someplace nice and empty

with good fishing too

>not having multiple multi-million dollar inheritances.
It’s like you retards had loser parents. Me? I’m going to live the NEET life and cruise on the assets.

Get a place in New Hampshire

>Comfy as fuck

Boat is maximum comfy.

damn the price is right
I'm gonna check it out

Just a nice colonial home with hardwoods and reclaimed brick.

At 500$ per meter I shoudlbe able to afford 500meters.. ball park 5500sq ft.

>mortgage: $74/month

Kek

That looks very comfy indeed.
This is the Aussie version.

God-tier fixer upper

Looks like a golf club

It’s a cattle farm homestead. Is homestead a word familiar to Americans?

Any fixer uper has got to be haunted.

I just want to open up a saloon in some 3rd world country and drink as the rest of the world goes to shit

(Overlooks a loch)

Which closet? You posted the entire hive cluster.

Only 149,000$ ? Either something is wrong here or your country is indeed superior to germany where you pay 200,000$ for a literal cuckshed

Thanks for posting this information. We will now log it into your personal profile that you might have this as your possible target in future actions.

Please proceed with your stream of personal input. Thank you for your time.

/Agent Cathy Newman

Average home price in South Dakota is $160,000(3-4 bedroom home). The reason this 20 bedroom is cheap is because the inside hasn’t been updated in a while, if ever. Nothing’s falling apart though and if there was asbestos they can’t legally sell the home. You could easily double or triple the home value just from less than $50000 of updates. The town itself isn’t bad either, 90% white and hasn’t had a murder since 2002

>hasn’t had a murder since 2002

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

I think this will be around 200,000 usd.

Left is the original ground floor. Right is the final version.

>>hasn’t had a murder since 2002
Unheard of, eh Bilal?

>Olson Kundig Delta Shelter
very comfy, very SHTF proof
archdaily.com/215448/delta-shelter-olson-kundig-architects

20 beds @ 6400 square feet means a fuckload of tiny bedrooms

Nice! I love it! Any idea on what that’s priced at? Probably in some expensive location.

Good lord that looks expensive. Are you successful?

when i resume imperial rule of china, i will live in the whole complex

That’s dangerous af. You might be better off building it from scratch. Lemons are my biggest fear.

soyboysayswhat?

Kek

hamza, murders just aren't as common in white areas

Here’s the original that would be at least 500,000 usd

Dude yes, I love the Delta Shelter. It's a little cozy wizard tower

The best home is a cathy newman home. That is beyond the bog pill.

Queen Anne (Victorian) house

Something cosy like this traditional Federation era house. I want a nice garden, fenced off front yard and a verandah to sit at in the afternoon.

I'm a sucker for contemporary design and wouldn't mind to own a cargo container home on some open land.

Man...and commies in america say your country is shit and you should be like germany

Meanwhile in germany you cant even afford a house that is not utter shit with at least 250,000$

You should gas them before they make your country germany 2.0
It is not as good here as your media try to make you believe...if you are a hard working person and no leech

Oh, there are plenty of places in America with ridiculously overpriced real estate. However, they're generally urban areas. It's hard for Europeans who've never been to "flyover" America to understand just how much ROOM there is in someplace like South Dakota. I remember trying to make some of the local kids understand when I lived in Ramstein as a kid.

My plan as well. The best summer house is container house.

It does depend entirely on the area though. In a suburb of a major metro area for a 4-bedroom house in a non-shit school system you could pay anywhere from $500,000-$1,000,000

On top of that, you’re paying $15000-$30000 per year in property taxes to pay for Laquanda and her 4 children’s free housing project and school which they won’t graduate from

Oh, yeah. I'm from Denver and the way house prices have increased in my lifetime just blows my mind I know people whose family homes have increased in valuation from $150,000 to $750,000 without major improvements.

Same. I’m getting one delivered. I’m going to furnish and insulate it as it sits in my backyard.

>tfw no comfy af southern mansion in Tennessee
>tfw can't sip ice cold sweet tea while rocking in a chair on the porch

Can’t go wrong with spoopy Victorian houses. If you buy it for a REALLY cheap price it might be worth the fix up. Geez this house would make nighttime restroom visits a scary adventure.

Is this the type of house that could go out of style in 20 years? I have to think about resale. Remember those “retro” homes that got devalued by 50%? I don’t want to make that mistake.

>tfw can no longer look at slaves working while rocking in 2 seat chair with wife

Why live?

>living in a trailer park

FRIGG OFF LAHEY!

Something like this, but overlooking at least 5 acres. Would build a nice little pond and a shooting range. And would have room to build a small house for my parents and in laws to retire close to home.

A good family man. Refreshing

Because nothing says ''Comfy'' quite like seasickness

Literally dirt cheap

My teacher of geography back in school had built a 3 floor house with a tower from containers and it only cost him about 23k to buy and hire people and a crane to help him,looks great for a house that didnt cost much compared to 2 floor house with paper thin walls that cost 120k

my man
ive been looking up some properties in my province like that
i have a wife and a couple kids so it's have to be big enough for that...
but damn some remote lakeland property would suit me well

>I should be able to afford
Less is more unless you are secretly gay

You must be a tourist. No Dutchman could have seasickness.

>Modernist Architecture

You are what's wrong with the world

>live in 100m sq 2 floor apt,
>its more expensive than every property posted ITT

the fuck is property really that cheap in the USA?

Trailer. The word you are looking for is trailer.

Eh, it's the cucked Hollanders who were the seafarers. Us southerners had nothing to do with it and just wanna keep brewing beer and supress some Belgians. Seriously, fuck the sea

What's the difference between the peoples of the Netherlands then? Redpill me on that goy.

Preferably with an ocean view. Mind that I would add a nice garden too.

nice and dumpy, I like it.

As for my dream home, I hope to purchase some lakefront property in the north woods of Wisconsin.

Hollanders are North and South Holland (Rotterdam, Amsterdam) are what most people see as Dutch.
Then there is the based north, Frysia and Groningen, incredibly stubborn farmers with their own language, living the good life (except earthquakes).
To the south we have 2 distinct subcultures in Brabandt / Limburg, all about large families en mostly catholic, and Zeeland which is basically farmers and fishermen. In the east people are somewhat more German, mostly farmers, as far as there are people there. And then there is highly nobby Utrecht in the middle, which basically rotates around its world class centuries old university and played some important parts.

Utrecht, Holland, Friesland were countries / city states at some point and all played a major role in european history on their own, which still echos through their local culture and even language.

The Area's withing the read line are the ''Seafarers'' they traditionally funded and supplied the navy, the other area's supplied and supported the army

The blue line devides the Catholics in the south and protestants in the north. (Throughout history the protestants tried to establish themselves as minority ruelers and have openly enabled legeslation which descriminated against the catholics)

There's mutual distrust and rivalry between the costal prods and the southern Catholics. And as you've guessed, I'm a southern Catholic.

It’s funny how people consider those cultural. Literally statist garbage. May as well have government created block apartments.

except those cost 500k a piece and that 90% of americans couldn't afford one

>May as well have government created block apartments.
way ahead of you buddy

youtu.be/k__jV62Yv_0

I don't even dream, it's so fucking expensive even for someone like me. highly educated people can't buy houses but the government wastes 13 million on immigrant housing! love it!!

I'm ready for a life...under the sea.

>nighttime restroom visits
pleb

If the french are out of money and need to sell the museum, I'd love to live here.

Thank you brothers, really insightful. I often find you cannot get a sense of a place from pozzed wikipedia articles - better to hear it from the people who actually live on the soil.

The map in the second post was very helpful interpreting the first post.

Just to clarify:
- The Netherlands is the name of the geographical location of the sovereign nation
- 'Hollanders' are generally from Amsterdam/Rotterdam. (Mostly what people think of when they say 'Dutch'?)
-Germano-prots in East, Catholics in South

Wait. Really?

A nice, stone house similar to the style of pic related. This picture is in Switzerland, which I'd love to live in, but I'd much prefer a jungle-type setting, or lightly forested area, just because of how comfy that would be. Perhaps Costa Rica or Nicaragua.

You could always join the 56%.

I've thought of that but i have to support my parents when they grow old

good luck using stone framing with today's nanny state regulations

The only answer. Anything else is wrong.

>Not now ghost, I have work in the morning
>"oooooooooooo"

That home will last a thousand years

Just don't get into a large storm with that rickety shit. Get a real sailing yacht.

an boat