MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED

MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED

AN INFAMOUS SHILL KNOWN AS INTERNET ARISTOCRAT / MISTER METOKUR I EXPOSSED FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS : AN EAMPTY FACADE WITHOUT ANY VALUE

HE IS A HOLLOW SHELL POSING FOR MONEY FROM BETA ORBITERS

STOP ADVOCATING FOR HIM

HE'S A POISON TO THE MOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOybQ-M3qU

I don't care.

what are you on about, how is he a shill? he shitposts and make funny videos.

Sup Kraut?

suck a dick faggot CIA nigger

>guy documents internet events for easy digestion
>doesn't claim to be a political actor, only brings up politics when current events he covers coincides with them
>is ostensibly right leaning and not afraid to bring up the JQ

Kraut, we know the internet better than you do. Stop posting here you kike faggot

lol what movement faggot?
also everybody knows that he is intenet aristocrat for asl long as he is metokur you idiot.
unironicaly kill your self nigger

Jim's always been a fence sitting troll. Who cares?

>movement
The (IBS) Bowel movement.

yeah most likely

No.

You butthurt leftists don't even know what you're attacking, you're fucking idiots. Jim himself tells you in your face that he is a conservative, yet you still act as if he is some guy who doesn't take sides and use this narrative to attack him.
Why are you people so dumb?

He has one job and he does it well.

/ibs/ shitposting and Pay Pig bowel movement.

False. He's Sup Forums as fuck, but if he chooses a side he cannot shit on idiots "supposedly on our side" without getting flack for it.

Why the fuck would I look to a non political voice who makes quality shit post for anything in a movement he's not part of? Fuck off.

This

Stop shilling you insufferable faggot, saged

Even though this is accurate. He is not Pol at all. He has never mentioned the Jew in any video and just tips on the third wall while stupid people donate to him that is their decision. But either way you are a faggot as well because you give him attention.

>meme flag for today's post

Well, looks like the daily mister metokur hate thread is here and the leaf finally learned how to use a meme flag.

Jordan, we know it's you. Please get help and stop shitting up our board. We promise to clean our room if you fuck off.

guy's business model is literally shitting on e-drama for kicks. He's hadly some bastion of political influence.

People pay him for the keks -and he delivers. Not anyone one's fault but the left that they fuck more hilairiously than the right (atm).

So? He is not an ideologue. The only reason you are attacking him is because he is making the liberals/sketptics look like idiots.

>holly shit that faggot faking a proper publick school accent
"tally ho me chums I speak with a fancy Eaton accent. And that means I'm better at this brainy stuff then you are lowly maggots"

>What was generate?
>who is Internet Aristocrat?

You really rumble my roots man

Gamergate*

Fuck I'm tired

Hi Jim

Hey Jim, there's no Y in the word "Fag".
You Phaygit.

>meme flag
>can't even spell

Ok

he's an antagonist and a rabble-rouser duh. If you didn't figure it out before you should have figured it out when he started attacking Peterson.

Latvia, why does this shit even matter?