Why don't they look mulatto, Sup Forums? Are these MJ's biological children?

Why don't they look mulatto, Sup Forums? Are these MJ's biological children?
Explain this.

his kids.
not the same jackson you knew from thriller.

I can explain it, but you won’t like the answer.

MJ had tons of NatSoc items in his collection and was heavily interested in eugenics,he probably paid top dollar to genetically engineer that girl,fucker had it all planned out,he was redpilled about the jew and they feared it,tried to slander him as much as they could
He waw a real human bean

Tell me. Are these designer kids?

He let their mother get knocked up by a white guy, there’s no mystery. He admitted to Barbara Walters. He hates being black and didn’t want it for his own kids.

No, they’re changelings. This is a subject covered frequently in medieval Faerie (not “fairy”) stories. The basic premise is that faeries or demons steal young children, take them to wherever they come from, then replace them with body doubles. There are many documented cases of this. Here’s where it gets interesting - the exact same phenomenon is described frequently in UFO abduction cases.

Now, if you’re in any way redpilled regarding UFOs you’ll know that they aren’t actually material flesh-and-blood aliens. They’re beings from another “dimension,” entities of a different level of being. There are diverse ancient stories of great holes in the sky through which poured “the hordes of Gog and Magog,” and which had to be sealed by magicians, priests, initiatic circles, or what have you. In modern times these holes have become more frequent, but we no longer possess the ability to seal them. People like John Podesta, in fact, work to open more holes (I mean this both in regards to UFOs and in another sense).

The MJ-John Podesta connection is where this shit gets really freaky.

Youngest one is most likely his biological kid. The other two I think aren't.

We are beyond it m8. The truth is tough

What’s with the armband?

Yeah the little one is kind of mulato and genuinelly looks like Michael

It's common knowledge that the older kids aren't his, but the youngest one is. He supposedly had huge ED issues in his early celeb relationship and he only started recovering later on in his life.

What the fuck? Ok... Is this in any way related to the pedo rings?

Oldest two are the products of cuckery. MJ insisted on his kids being white. Youngest kid is his biologically, and you can somewhat see the 56% showing. Makeup and editing do wonders.

That kid went around with its face covered for years. Not because MJ wanted to protect him from media, but because MJ didn't want anyone to see the half-nig showing through.

He turned into a white man so his kids are white

Why do you think we call them rings?

They're obviously not black

The ED issues are the result of psychological distress when he was younger. When he was a kid his brothers would have parties that bordered on orgies on tour. MJ would be in the room frequently and saw/heard everything. So his first experience with sex was basically seeing his degenerate brothers banging groupies and hookers.

Yep, not to mention the pressure of marrying Elvis's daughter as some sort of press stunt. And never being sure if people want to be with you for fame or for a more honest reason.
I can easily see how a nurse, even though plain, must have seem refreshingly nurturing for a while at least...

Least until he got Injected with all that propofol by that nigger African 'doctor'. That summer truly did feel like the 80's again even if for just a few short weeks.

Blacker than you Akmed