Pence is just wrapping his trip up in the middle east. What is everyone's thoughts on this/pic related? Are we ZOG?

Pence is just wrapping his trip up in the middle east. What is everyone's thoughts on this/pic related? Are we ZOG?

Other urls found in this thread:

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA
youtube.com/watch?v=-yYXkL7W1Bg
youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well he's an evangelical. We knew he was a kike lover.

What I dont get is why they have to wear the little hats even though hes not jewish. Is it just a customary thing?

>Republicans
>are we zogs
Do you even have to ask?

I am confused on that point as well. Perhaps it is like non-Muslims that must veil their head in Muslim countries--or it being customary for a woman to veil her head when walking into a Catholic church.

But, at this point, it appears to be an act of submission.

So you are saying that the middle east actually isn't really in the middle of something? Isn't this offensive to the scholars of geometry? Are you such a provocateur?

I think that its because they are visiting a holy jewish site so they have to put it on. Im not sure tho

It's ritual humiliation

Funny that all these "Christians" commit idolatry so willingly.

It's disgusting and sad.

cant be anti gay and anti jew at same time. apparently not anti pedo either. or anti satan. of course youre zog. i was hoping this place was going to die last night. stop robbing us of dignity

>but he touched the wall!
How many votes did the jews give trump
How many dollars did jews donate to his campaign?
You cant reverse tIme kike, we know you are against him
>but he wore the hat!

beautiful jewish "we hate you's and pardon your rabbis and move your embassies hastily and bow to wall with jew hat"

Funny that you probably deny christ
Which makes you a jew btw

Sure Goyim
You can be whatever Zog you want

my gramma was a jew. we hate jews. i hate epstein. he lives beside me

I dont think its idolatry. I think that he is just doing it to please the jews. They want him to acknowledge their wall before he builds THE wall.

>Adversus Judaeos
Nah.

Okay but Trump pardoned a kike that hired illegals why?

see through natural barriers prototype wall. and yes. admiring Christ killers at a roman wall is idolatry
youre the cow

Nice digits merchant

>but he pardoned a rabbi that was framed by other jews!
How many vites did the jews give trump
How many dollars did the jews donate to his campaign
You cant take it back kike, we see your motivations
>but he put an embassy in someones country!

all the more nose to smell you with. dont let him bite off your cock

>thoughts on pic related
This is Mike Pence touching a wall while wearing a Jew hat.

It is. Praying at the "wailing wall" which is a Roman fortress wall that surrounded the Temple is an act of idolatry.
The Jews most certainly do not worship the same God as the Christians. The Scriptures make this clear, the early Christians make this clear.

>tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

>a wall is a symagogue
Whatever you say, christ denying hew

Because of who put that kike away

Why're you so offended? Did you make a trip there with your storefront Baptist Church of What Is Happening Right Now recently?

>brings up a political party
>see i'm just like you guise, anti-Semitic and everything
You should try a little harder, commie.

Hes an "evangelical catholic" his words not mine

Yeah he left the Catholic Church to become an evangelical. That's pure political rhetoric.

A FUCKING ROCK

Unless I'm incorrect. I remember reading that he did.
If it is untrue, then he's referring to the stupid book by the neo-con George Weigel "Evangelical Catholicism," which also wouldn't surprise me.

>And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
>nice job pence calling jesus a liar

One day we'll simply have a POTUS that says Is Ra El is on it's own, then the muzzies will devour you.

Theres a video of him saying it during the election

Poor guy, praying to the Roman wall, thinking its the last remaining bit of the temple...

Go to the City of David, Mike.

Funny how Google framed the answer to the question.
He mustve been trying to appeal to both Protestants and Catholics during election.

This desu senpai.

While becomeing liveing oxymoron lol

theyre not semites and youre their bottom bitches

>disappointment by his mother
Catholicism is basically a pay to win religion.

>pay to win religion
That can't be any more untrue.

So you are saying there aren't other pay to win religions and therefore this isn't the right one? I'm not sure I can agree there. Why don't you imply more things?

Then what do you call indulgencees

>t. doesn't understand christianity
It's not wrong if a jew told you to do it
We don't have to worship christ. As jews, we are the living embodiment of him, it would be like worshipping ourselves, which we do anyway, so you could say we worship christ. Happy now, goy?

This is litteraly a theology checkk duel covanent theoligy

Im not saying Catholicism is the only pay to win religion. Im saying that it is because you have to do all of this bullshit with telling your sins to a priest and making sure he absolves you of your sins. There is also a load of other crap that you HAVE to do or you dont go to heaven. The true way to get to heaven is to only believe in Him. No if, ands, or buts.

Indulgences are penances and acts of piety that relieve punishment due to sin; the Church was given the authority to bind and loose (Matthew 16:19; 18:18), and thus has given the faithful a method of expiation.
As Christ said,
>Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing.
>[Matthew 5:26]
The mercy of God demands there be a place of expiation after death if one doesn't die in a state of mortal sin (or as John put it, "sin unto death.")
>Matthew 12:31, "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will be pardoned neither in this age nor in the age to come."
Can sins be forgiven in heaven? No, because "nothing unclean can enter it" (Rev 21:27).
Can sins be forgiven in hell? No, there is no forgiveness or salvation for those in hell.
In Job 1:5, it recounts Job's sons were purified by their father's sacrifice. They were all dead.

>with telling your sins to a priest and making sure he absolves you of your sins
Wait a moment. John 20:22-23
>When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost. [23] Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.
The Apostles cannot retain sin without it obviously being confessed. Do you really think that this outstanding power and authority to forgive sin died with the Apostles? Was God that shortsighted?

>There is also a load of other crap that you HAVE to do or you dont go to heaven
You mean like all the things in Matthew 25 that the people did not do and were sent to hell for it?
>For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me not to drink. [43] I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you covered me not: sick and in prison, and you did not visit me. [44] Then they also shall answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to thee? [45] Then he shall answer them, saying: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me.

>[46] And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting.

Jesus was talking to jews
Here is what paul the apostal to the GENTILES said
By grace through faith are you saved NOT of WORKS are you saved

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

In Romans, Paul was specifically speaking to the Jews throughout the entire book. He was literally referring to the works of the law; the Pharisaical law.
And I agree; you cannot work yourself to heaven. Your faith united with works of piety and charity united to Christ's work, you have yourself the recipe.
James clearly expounds this. Faith without works is simply dead.

>mohammad hiding behind meme flag
I guess if anyone knows who the semites are. It would be a semite.

See

Ah so Jesus in Matthew 25 was just kidding.
Thanks.

bannon and melania's family were commies

He says he is the apostal to the gentiles in romans and the quote is from ephesians 2:8 also romans 11 would make no sence if he was talking to jews

>were
It's almost as if this singular word means something or something.

>Ephesians 2
>[8] For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, for it is the gift of God; [9] Not of works, that no man may glory. [10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus in good works, which God hath prepared that we should walk in them.

Let me repeat that.
>[10] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus in good works
> in good works
Read the context. He is merely saying that one cannot receive grace by and of yourself and your own doings.
If you truly believe the Scriptures to be the Word of God, how can you reconcile this stance with James who clearly says faith without works is dead? Obviously there is no contradiction and there is a more simple explanation.

If you strictly believe that Paul was saying that faith Alone is all that is required, then you have Paul in Philippians 2:12 contradicting himself, again.
>"Wherefore, my dearly beloved, (as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but much more now in my absence,) with fear and trembling work out your salvation."
>with fear and trembling
>work out your own salvation
There is no contradiction in the Scriptures; yet if you force it to say faith alone, you create the contradictions yourself. Sixteenth century dogmas just don't work.
Which is why I left Protestantism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA

I remember visiting Trump Tower when I was a kid, must've been about 7, or maybe 8. My dad was an associate to a private firm which had office space on the 14th floor of Trump Tower. We arrived at the foot of Trump Tower on 8:30am sharp, jumped out the taxi and made our way through the glistening foyer, into the luxurious golden plated elevator. My dad let me hit the 14th floor button, even though he had to lift me up just to get close! However, just as the doors were closing, we heard a voice cry out. "Hold it!" My dad reacted instantly, as if inspired by 240-volts, grabbing the doors and prying them open, revealing the man himself. Donald Trump. He smirked at my dad. “Thanks Tim." He said. My dad's name is John. Trump stepped into the elevator, barging my dad out the way, nudging me as well. He turned, positioning his ass on my face. "Hey Tim, top floor pal." My dad hit the button. "Hey!” Snapped Trump. “Not like that!" He then proceeded to mash his hands into all the buttons, until every floor was lit up. He smirked, uttering under his breath “Still got it...”. For the rest of the elevator ride he kept insisting to us the secret to being able to mash all those buttons is having “giganti-large hands”. Still with ass to face, he then began telling my dad he had diarrhoea that morning. "A big fat mess." He sighed. Finally, we arrived at the 14th floor. The doors opened, and we began to make our exit, forbidding farewell to the real estate mogul. But just as I stepped out the box, Trump let out an almighty sneeze right in my direction.. without covering up. A large yellow-ish gloop of snot cascaded it’s way from Mr. Trump’s being, landing slap bang on the back of my head, barely missing my Kippah. Terrified, I continued walking, with my only solace being the booming laughter of Mr. Trump was now slowly dissipating. As distance grew between us, he let out one last farewell to me and my father, screaming “Fuck you!”, over, and over, and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yYXkL7W1Bg
Jewish rat devils

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this SEAL, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to DISHONOUR

pure coincidence

New testament says guys shouldn't wear hats when worshiping. American evangelical Christians cucking themselves to Israel has kinda gotten out of hand.
>Paul was talking about spreading the gospel to Jews and Gentiles, not letting Jews remain kikes while the Gentiles suck their cocks.

>Slaps on Keepa
>Hey go poke that wall
>LMAO we got em
K

Also, ahem

America was infiltrated by Jews decades ago.

I love how the democrat presidents wear the white cap and republican wear the black cap. They even color code for convenience.

Duelality my man the two pillars white and black
The red and the blue bloods and crips pepsi and coke

Its a normal political move when a leader visits Israel. Even fucking Abe did it

Color coded puppets of ZOG.

I hate them so danm much

kek, there's really no escape from the jewish menace.

This, basically.

Evangelicals unironically believe that they need to serve the Jews at all costs so that one day they can build a big red carpeted landing zone for Jesus for the end times.

Who made evangelicalism into a Pharisee cult?

Yes, it is a consequence of Protestantism. It was always Judaizing.
Now-a-days, even American Catholics are like this, though. You should read the dialog between Pope Pius X and Theodor Herzl when Herzl tried to get the Catholic Church to support a Zionist State. It is priceless.
It really became mainstream after the invention of the Scofield bible.

This is true.

It was always judaizing
>MARTIN LUTHER THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES

Evangelicalism has always been trash. It has become more of a death cult since 1948 though.

It is also a series of theological blunders that spur this on.
1) Millenarianism: the belief in a literal thousand year reign
2) Pre-tribulation rapture
3) Rejection of the New Testament fulfillment of Israel being the Church; persistence of belief that Jews are an ethnic people chosen by God and are special because of their DNA.

If you read early writings of Fr. Luther, he was very pro-Jewish. He even adopted their Old Testament, removing 7 books of the Old Testament and a few chapters of Daniel.
He even told Philip of Hesse that it was ok to take a second wife (while retaining the first; polygamy) because why? The Jews did it and it was ok.
He was only anti-Jewish after they refused to convert after hearing his new gospel. Then it was burn the synagogue.

A heretic then, my words not his

i think they rent them out for pictures

evangelical christians are very different from lutherans
if you want to see what mainline protestantism is like take a peek at sweden

Martin Luther believed in the beginning that he could convert Jews to Christianity if he got rid of the Vatican’s corruption but later realized that they are only using him to judaíze Christianaty by putting the Old Testament above the New Testament who is obviously anti-Jewish.

There is similirarities between Martin Luther an de Mohammed in their relationship with Jews, frienadly in the beginning and full of hatred later when they saw they have been taken for a ride.

WAKE THE FUCK UP POL

>but later realized that they are only using him
This. And also they were using his revolt to split up and destroy Christendom.

Serious question, how many president from Truman to present have done this jew ass kissing wall touch?

American Christians don't worship god, only gold and Israel

1) Millenarianism: the belief in a literal thousand year reign
2) Pre-tribulation rapture
>proof
If you read early writings of Fr. Luther
>early
You number 3 is just some people

The great falling away is happening i can look everywhere

Really lay it in thick in ccd dont they

you ever see what mossad does to a country that doesn't play ball with the jews?

pic related
song related
>same as it ever was
youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU

>ccd
We homeschool and catechize our own five children. CCD is generally unreliable.

jews cover their heads. most people going to the wailing wall are jews. they give you one at the entrance in case you're a jew. non-jews wear them too as a sign of respect. it's a jewish country, after all.