What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZnLdrAvb4w
slideshare.net/ZurichFiles/zurich-files-switzerland-knights-templars-and-nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the eternal medpack

mountain jews

It's a hospital sign because it's where all the handicaps of society go

I think I'ma immigrate into that bitch. I heard good things about Swiss hospitality to Serbs and other Slavs.

eternal opportunists

pretty good country, rich af. got some family members that live there, so it'd be ny first option if I decide to immigrate

Vile toblerone niggers and aspiring jews.

The Swiss can fash up.and join the Reich or we will drown them in diversity, those smug fucks.

t. jealous, lazy and spineless surrender monkey

Heard new swiss applicants have their application voted on by the neighborhood FUCKING BASED

>The Swiss can fash up.and join the Reich
which Reich? I guess you mean the one where 80% of the voters vote neither for a reasonable party (afd) nor for a right-wing party (npd)

What do we do about the Albanian Question?

we have a new law now.
they shitskins who have been declined by the communal assembly can now appeal the decision and have some libtards in a committe/local government overrule the democratic decision if it's discriminatory

you know the answer

The best European country. Literally perfect. I cannot even talk shit about them like other euros and bring up nogunz, because they actually have guns.

It's so good over there, they treat the rest of Europe as basically the third world. Euros in turn treat America as the third world. So it always cheers me up whenever a German, Italian, British or Frenchman is talking down on my country arrogantly, then a Swiss shows up and reminds them they are subhuman compared to them.

makes me think of that hoi4 quote attributed to hitler

fuck off neutral nigger

The jews of the white race, they're as vile as them.

They actually conquered you, that make you even more subhumans than them. Too bad they didn't exterminate everyone of you.

Gaddafi was right (pic related).

The flag is a big plus.

how did that operation iraqi freedom go for you guys? did the jews pay you accordingly? oh they didn't? too bad!

Arrogant cousins.

they wuz kings, true. but now they're kings in the Sup Forums sense, i.e. niggers.
why should we integrate a successful country into three failing ones? never have understood what you guys are trying to accomplish. make us as miserable as them? why?

Looking forward to being in Geneva for the motor show in 6 weeks. I always thought it was weird that Geneva is the location for arguably the worlds best motor show when Switzerland is so unfriendly towards cars and has banned motor sports.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think I'm going to immigrate there. What do I do?

That country needs to be overrun with bulldozers
roastchild jews to be hung and gutted like pigs

Nothing. It's boring as hell.

We all already know its the best country, but who is hot shit - frank parts or germ ones? Hajime!

I really don't like it. The flag is stupid and they are always a boring neutral. No language or culture of their own.

what the fuck ru talking about
>Operation Iraqi freedom
>Canada

we were literally Switzerland in that situation

They're both cucked, try Italian.

I meant, what do I do to immigrate there.

What is there to do in Austria you can't do in Switzerland?

You work and that's it. Austria has alot of culture and will keep you entertained.

It's more of a bank than a country, and we all know who runs banks.

Wow, fucking truthy triples!

If you have to ask, then stay in Mexico.

should be nuked tbqhfam

I will move there soon.

> switzerland's flag is stupid
> has a flag that consists of half a dozen crosses put on top of eachother

youre not welcome

I know. I dont care.

They have okay gun laws, so they are an okay country in my book.

It's a terrible shithole full of poor people and 99.9% muslime. I can't wait till I get enough money to take the donkey train to the german border and ask there for refugee status. I heard they give every new arrival a free house and a brand new BMW. This must be heaven compared to this shithole.

Please stay away and don't come here.
>pic related, outside my shack.

at least he's not another goddammn libtard moving from nanny state refugee's balls lickin cucked germany to switzerland to tell us swiss how racist this country and the svp is (although it is the sole reason this place is better than theirs and thus the reason why they came to switzerland)

>Threatened to fine two Muslim boys $5,000 for refusing to shake female teacher's hand

>Threatened not to approve citizenship of two Muslim girls who refused to participate in a swimming class because boys were present

>Banned minarets

>Deny citizenship if you can't name your Swiss neighbors or the Swiss people living in your neighborhood

They seem based as fuck to me.

these goddammn stray dogs in switzerland. I just got bitten by one and now I have aids

ur so butthurt I'm getting comfy for this

Nice try chocolate man, I'm gonna come over and ooga booga all over your women and talk loudly in public while tipping.

The freest of the European countries. If America succumbs to leftist ideology Switzerland will probably be my backup plan, but I would have to know whether or not they are racist towards Blacks first. The mountainous climate and scenery is seemingly very beautiful as well.

Don't forget that its legal to own automatic rifles there too.

Ugh that pic is disgusting. No amount of face/body makeup and fake hair can make these things look human.

I had an old book with anecdotes and aphorisms, structured as a dictionary,
it was written by a soviet guy, who collected them all during his life, under the
Switzerland chapter, there was this strange anecdote, bear with my translating skills:

Once a police chief of Lugano went on a holiday, he left the town, were driving for some time, and then saw a herd of sheep,
he thought it would be nice to get one for a bbq, he stoped, and asked a shepard if he could purchase 1? Shepard told him
"sure, choose the one you like", chief wandered around the herd for an hour, and after awhile he brought sheep of his liking
to a shepherd "ill take this one", shepherd asked "Are you a police chief of Lugano?", chief, surprised, "Yes, how did you know?".
"Only a police chief of Lugano would wonder around the herd of 3k sheep and choose a dog".

Whats up with that?

This is actually just a couple hundred meters from where I live. There are aids straydogs everywhere and it smells like rotten human cadaver everywhere you go

Big brother I can't deny, but hate a lot because he stole my xbox

I'm glad you told me.

At least it's just a aids dog bite. I had to fight off stray nuclear niggers while I lived in Aargau when ever I went to the Mosque for prayer.
But yeah fuck this shithole.

well you're clearly hunting for a (you)

Well, I would say that the italian part is the only part close to the border that isn't totally cucked.
Like always avoid the big city (Geneva, Zurich) because they're cucked as hell. Geneva is actually the laughing stock of Switzerland for that reason.
The more you go toward the center of the country, the better it gets, some eastern and northern part are good too, but you'll have to learn Switzerdeutsch if you want to understand anything.
tl;dr : Geneva and Zurich is basically California (rich but cucked), everywhere else is fine.

Im planning to move to germany next year and get as many qt blonde celtic aryan waifus pregnant and enjoy some bear.

Maybe the chief were from Korea?

I dont think you guys should change, for all I care you could be even more 'racist' and I would welcome it and admire it. I respect your country and the people.
I despise this liberal feminist hellhole. Only a mere 12,6% for AfD. This place is fucked and the people want more refugee rape.

Swiss trying to be deep and failing to do so.

That's interesting, for once an actual Swiss told me how things are.

You can only get such a girl if your are brown enough. #refugeeweclome

and youre a coward for just giving up. We dont want cowards

Flag is the biggest plus of living there.

+100 HP

It is not like I am getting a swiss pass. I will be living on the border (swiss still but very close to Germany) and I plan to move back.
Not like it will change much about what I will do if you care or not.

is it already dark outside where you live?

Can I get by in Switzerland with English only?

Naaahh, speaking of koreans, we had\have some of them here, our russian-koreans (dont ask i dont know how the fuck that happened either), i worked with one in car trade, super cool guy, we were friends before he fucked off to worst korea, so he was always trying to get me to join him to a korean restaurant, that secretely served dog dishes to its "private customers". So yeah, its not something uncommon. Its in Moscow.

no

You guys forgot to post the swiss thread anthem, disappointing
youtu.be/jZnLdrAvb4w

Operates like my country but with an environment completely opposite from mine; Singapore is an island nation filled with chinks while Switzerland is mountainous country filled with mountain jews.

I want to move there and be a chair lift operator.

1. impossible, you wont get into this country if that's what you're going to do
2. worst paid job in the whole country, less than 4000 francs a month
3. you could only work from december until march

Switzerland has been the home to the Templar Knights since its birth.
slideshare.net/ZurichFiles/zurich-files-switzerland-knights-templars-and-nazis

We are a shithole and full,dont believe the rumors

I know a butt-ugly Bulgarian lesbian who immigrated to Switzerland and work in a Serbian cafana

I'm a ski bum living off parent's money.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

best country practically on par with japan

They make a damn good mattress protector

>I want to be a chair lift operator.

Fuck off, Slobodan.

fucking captcha bullshit... totally missed to post funny image

Cowards.

What are the high paying jobs in Switzerland they will hire an American for?

You were pushed into accepting european bank laws. You will be pushed into accepting the immigration quotas too. I give you my word on that. Now go back to clicking those recaptcha street signs you weak faggot.

7 seasons lifty experience in Colorado bud.

Basically IT, (((Google))) and the like. But the quotas are tiny because muh Schengen scum has priority access.
Don't even try and fuck off. We're full.

yes, but have you seen the klaus safety tutoriel video yet?

do the fucking tutoriel first, burger! Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

we'll see, you cute little hater

Mountain Jews.

Everything the swiss make is beautiful. Their country is beautiful and the flag is one of the most aesthetic anywhere.
Their language is fucking impossible to learn. I have huge respect for their migration policies, even if it means Im going to be stuck in 56% land rather than living in comfy Switzerland.

I also just barely missed out on dating this swiss-northern italian girl. Kill me. Our children would've been the ultimate expression of blonde hair and blue eyes if her bitch cunt Marxist friend hadn't gotten to her before I did. Reeeee

lmao, I'm trying to take a shit, you just stopped me