Non meme thread

attention. this is a non meme thread. no posting of memes, nor any meme arguments. no anime discussion and no fun allowed at all.

>how to solve the middle east crisis?

>how to reawaken the white peoples spirit and save themselves?

>how to win the next presidential election?

anything geopolitics

this thread is a serious thread. we dont post like silly boys in this thread.

>1
its pretty obvious that israel needs to accept the diversity of a Palestinian population in a borderless union of israel and palestine.
Palestinians actually have good blood they just need to be able to create something without it being blown up in a siege. historically jews have always lived among muslims fairly peacefully. the jewish state is a double standard to the liberal opinion it has of Europeans nations. If they were to stop sieging and destabilizing the region then the refugee crisis would be averted and the clash of muslim society with the west would be reduced.

>2
arguments. arguments. arguments. lots of them. eventually people see their faulty reasoning after arguing. go and argue with a stranger, or form an organization and defend it.

>not memes
memes will be important, but more important will be the on foot activism. so this season get off your computer and go door to door.

quotes and informational images are allowed because i said so. also is strasserism de way?
>excuse my meme

le why did le narwhal bacon?

you are breaking the rules of the thread. how could you do this? shame on you.

I second this.

i think we should unite everyone that has a nationalist sentiment before we start talking economic policy

reported and banned

banned and reported to local law enforcement

you are now the commander

according to liberal logic they shouldn't be accepting immigrants because their cultures are illiberal, hispanic people are super catholic for example

is there really nobody not infected with this maymay nonsense? can i please talk to someone who will use english proper?

>how to solve the middle east crisis?
Which one?

yeah but people would rather sweep problems under the rug when it comes to it. just pretend they dont stone people in their home countries.

the region. the important regions. im not a buff but i know israel is destabilizing the area.

supporting a reform of islam is probably pretty good, the first thing that should be changed about islam is polygamy, it creates high crime rates

I say we waltz in slow. Keep them in yesterday. Make them feel comfy. Get close. Whip it out. Slide it in. Then creampie surprise'em. Spurt. Spurt.Spurt.

That's actually a bannable offense

no movement is sustainable if it's based on lies, find a nationalist lefty that can start talking about issues from their perspective, also immigration fucks the working class pretty good

dont worry guys, ive permabanned this troll in the thread. we can carry on our discussion.

i think we need to empower families to gather more frequently. and for groups of families to work together also.

i agree with the family thing, i think we should return to the three generation household with grandkids and grandparents, is it possible?

You could be that weird extremist cousin that no one talks about.

yeah definately. i live with my mum lol. na i think i need to build my own house to fit my future family. desu. see we are very individualist minded. in a homogeneous society this was self regulating by racial collective standards but multiculturalism has lowered the bar and now society has become barbarian and savage.

you could be that stuck up cunt that everybody hates

it's better in the long run if you save the money you would pay on rent for getting a house later, with the combined income of you, your parents, her parents, and her(if she has a job) moving to a good house should be pretty easy, it's good for you because you dont have to pay babysitters and its good for them because they aren't alone when they become older, it's a non-partisan issue and should be easy to understand for anyone that isn't hardcore lefty

holy shit thats very true

maybe some IOTBW thingy could do it, some lefties might help