14 years old

>14 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0
fanfiction.net/s/12235283/1/The-Sound-of-Freedom
fanfiction.net/s/10987746/1/The-Eternal-Torment-of-Tayuya-Uzumaki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shikamaru could has smashed her instead of that roastie temari

It's weird knowing that during the Chuunin exams a bunch of parents had to be notified that their adolescent kids were killed in that one forest.

It's Japan
They're practically considered adults at that point

Ninjas were the degenerate losers of the feudal system. No one cares.

What a waste of a cute girl.

Parents probably told their kids, either come back as a Chuuni or I'll kill you. So finding out they died just saved them the trouble.

>bringing great dishonour to famiry by dying in forest
The parents probably offed themselves in shame.

She had to die user
Just because she had a vagina doesn't mean she should've been spared.
All of Sound 4 had to go (yet Orochimaru gets away with it)
They probably tried to start all over again

Is Ninja School free or something?

Fuck off Narutard

It's probably like being enlisted for the military

She probably would've insulted you if she was real
Tayuya was a bitch

She was.. but dem new fuck handles on her head tho

One of the main problems with Naruto's plot is the dissonance between the Chuunin exams mentality ("Kids killing each other during a test? Who cares lol") and all the rethoric about how kids are the future and need to be protected, which became relevant in the second part of the manga.

Tayuya is cute
CUTE!

Yeah that's actually really fucking retarded

Tayuya is dead
DEAD!

That always weirded me out when I first watched the show
*was cute

>First Hokage makes village so children no longer have to kill each other
Someone must have fucked up big time.

Gotta recruit them early user
Gotta make them feel like it's all fun and games
I stopped reading Naruto early on, holy fuck was that really the First Hokage's intention?
That's hilarious

The whole problem with naruto is the retcons that happen after the chuunin exam arc.
The amount of jounins per village went up tenfold.

>like 20-30 kids in Naruto's class
>not everyone graduated and only 9 total passed the 2nd graduating exam with their potential instructor
>lets assume some got diverted to anbu which is why we didn't see them again

>lets assume it was around this maybe a bit more each year
>chunin exams held twice a year
>some kids don't even live to see the chunin exams
>only a a handful make it to the final round
>barely any pass
>lots of chunin die before ever making it to jonin
>jonin and anbu drop like flys

Some how each village still had up to 10,000 troops for the war most whose age was around 15-35.
Enough troops to loose 40,000+ between all the villages.

I swear Kishi has some sort of learning disability when it comes to math/numbers.

I wonder if Naruto ever stopped and realized that the kids who bullied him didn't make it?

hmm I wonder who it could of been

Well it's relative because in the time of Hashi/Tobi the "kids" that were fighting were not 13 year old ninjas, but children

meant to quote

The First was a gigantic fuck up.
He wanted Madara of all fucking people to replace him.
He didn't really mind his nutter of a brother taking over after him.

But muh BASED tobirama for showing those evil uchihaniggers that it's bad to have the potential to do bad stuff if people upset you.

Still it's pretty irresponsible for the instructors to send 12/13 years olds that had just graduated the academy 6 months prior to compete in exams were lethal force is full encouraged . Especially kids as emotional immature as Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. Kakashi was a terrible sensei; the only reason they got as far as they did was because of the curse mark and nine tails chakra.

Isn't the kid killing stuff an anomaly though? Orochimaru and his kids were fucking things up and coincidentally there was a really dangerous sand kid. Otherwise, the others seemed fine.

Madara was never wrong though. He wanted peace for the shinobi, he would have been a great leader. Unfortunately they tried to lynch him for thought crimes so he had to resort to more desperate measures. Unfortunately kishi pulled the ol' "make the villains plans look bad by retconning them and making them fuck up" trick. Turns out he was right all along because as seen Boruto, the world goes to shit anyway.

At least they increased the age. The Sannin were already fighting in shitty wars by the time they were 6.
And Kakashi was a better sensei than the senile old Third.

>my student is clearly evil and will never get over the death of his parents
>who gives a shit about his mental health, we need to win this shit, damn the consequence YOLOSWAG

Don't you remember the ant guy murdering some kids with his slugs?

These fuckers trapped some kids in a net trap and left them to die covered in blood sucking leaches.

and people had the gall to condemn the hidden mist village for making their academy students fight to the death.

Huh. I don't remember that. But I just remembered Shino fucking up the arms of that kid that blows air.

>Implying Madara was wrong about anything
He was objectively right and knew Naruto and Hashi's talk no Jutsu wouldnt change the ninja world and end the cycle of violence

Thats the reason naruto got worldwide popularity, not the sasuke naruto love story.

>a mentally unstable girl with childhood trauma, a guy who only talks to dogs and acts like an animal, and a guy with a fucking ant colony living in his body
>end up being more well adjusted than any of the other kids as the series progresses
What did kishi mean by this?

Even SP knew he was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0

>Madara was the hero all along

honestly I always got more of the impression that it was just that it seems savage from our viewpoint but when literal 6 year olds were killing each other and dying, letting them live 6 more years before seeing combat seems really progressive
and that was only in some countries too
yeah though nobody in that manga is a good parent by our cultural standards

Fuck off back to your containment thread, Narutards

This is our containment thread.

Now we wait for him to post exact same message few minutes later.

>Madara will never trap you in Mugen Tsukiyomi so you can live out your dreams
How do we even cope?

You should stop roleplaying and fuck off back to

>Madara could have given everyone a life with their waifu
>a retarded kid and some dumb moon rabbit had to fuck it up

The only kids who confirmed death during the Chuunin Exams were the 3 rain guys Gaara killed and Dosu/Zaku/Kin (who were orphans).

See Databook.

>who were orphans
Wow, that's pretty fucking depressing.

>hiro decides to let adults who still unironically read naruto finally make threads again
>after just a short period of this the naruto community on Sup Forums is once again as terrible and annoying as it was when it was completely banned the first time

Narutard as a term is a statement of fact, not an insult- a group of vile idiots who never learn and are unashamed of their garbage taste in everything.

>hiro
>not Jewoot let them back on here and Hiroshima doesn't give a fuck about this site

Why do you pretend to not be some summer trash?

The villages are evil. I was happy when destroyed the hidden leaf.

He reminds me strongly of ACK who autistically spams same thing in every single thread and mods do nothing to stop it.
He always complains about other people harassing him and so on.

Hes the reason I want more aggressive euthanasia practises incase mental retardation is detected in young children.

Gaara also almost killed Rock Lee IIRC.

The databook mentions they were street kids found by Orochimaru. Same as the Sound 5

Suigetsu was kidnapped, Karin volunteered, Jugo sought Oro out for treatment

fanfiction.net/s/12235283/1/The-Sound-of-Freedom

She's a slut. Look at all those hard wood all over her.

fanfiction.net/s/10987746/1/The-Eternal-Torment-of-Tayuya-Uzumaki

She ends up banging Fuu in this.

Years later, I'm still mad.

I don't care what any fuck nigga says, Tayuya was best girl.

Friendly reminder that Sasuke and Naruto aren't even friends and their friendship is pure forced drama.
Also, Naruto always wanted to fuck Sakura.

Holy shit. I always thought he was right, but now I know he was straight up the fucking hero.

>that warm smile at 0:14
WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT IT

Nobody's going to listen to you.

Did Shikamaru fuck her this time?

>Hiro

He reminds me of that Barneyfag guy on Sup Forums. Lee or whatever his name was.