Why can't Trump voters get laid?

Why can't Trump voters get laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/
youtube.com/watch?v=MpZ0rEZ4XBg
express.co.uk/travel/articles/717454/google-questions-europeans-brits-uk-english
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We’re on Sup Forums all day

>website hosts poll
>doesnt like results
>SHUT IT DOWN

>liberal university hosts poll
>rigs the vote (how many "alt right" is really there?)
>the science is settled case closed

I still haven't found my special lady

democrats are more likely to get raped as a child, that's why, you fucking faggot

>vice

>(((vice)))
fake news

all fields

>web poll
>useful

pick 1. i realize trumpcucks are also illiterate, but this is statistics 101 level shit right there. perhaps you should concentrate on not worshiping at the feet of another man like a little bitch?

>be vice
>make up shit
>close comment sections
Ha, checkm8 racists, you can't call us dumb liars now haha

Probably because they are fat an unattractive, yet have the personality of a handsome rich person. You don't get women by demeaning them, you can only demean a woman if you are desirable to her, even then it's a thin line to walk.

Fat Nazi Larpers think that because attractive men can use "game" that "game" is what made them attractive. They find out eventually that you need to be a prize yourself if you want a girl to put up with you.

... uh... i thought most of us lose it at 17... are they pushing 10??? Thats pretty sick

Also arent alt-right trump voters and therefore like... 25% of the poliation atleast. That means we should have a significant part in “the national average”

I guarantee everyone who has posted in here is a virgin

Youre in israel. I think celibacy is a little less frowned upon.

i lost it at 14 so germans getting raped at 7 by muslims sounds about right

FUCK OF SHLOMO.

you are not stigmatizing here, now are you?

Fake screenshot, take 3 seconds to google it guys

37 y/o virgin here checking in can confirm

Because there is a social cost to oppose mainstream thinking you retarded bratwurst nigger

Please kill yourselves. We don't even want you in our movement.

Almost as if they write shit clickbait lunacy just to have as material for social and picture based media...
>sage

really only the options field is required for a sage

But not being married by 30 is.

And liberals lose theirs at 7. Your point?

Sage.

I honestly hope they continue with this line of attack. It will backfire on them spectacularly.

Same with the "body-shaming" thing they've been trying.

Leftist "lose it" when raped by Tyronne, that's an unfair advantage.

Being highly intelligent increases the chances of virginity. Also, intelligent people usually start having sexual intercourse at a later age.

How would they even get the data for this?

>average age of losing virginity is now 11 thanks to jews
>"WOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE EIGHTEEN TO HAVE SEX?????? WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS LOL"

day of the rope when

nice try shlomo

Because many altright members are Christian and are saving it for marriage. They are also getting married later in life because women are whores and its hard to find one to settle down with thus skewing the averages. If you only polled nonreligious/sexually active members than it would probably closely align with the degenerate left.

Because the leftists are losing theirs around 10-11 years old from their pedolove affiliated relatives. Fake news

haha wow that's weird, almost like conservatives dont like sexualization or something????????

shareblue stock is scary how is that going ?

Tim Tebow is still a virgin. What are they driving at?

Thats a good thing. How many Republicans have AIDS vs Democrats?

i dont think getting fucked by your GF's strap on counts as losing your virginity

making shit up is all they have left to work with now

>Why would I want to have sex with a woman that wont be my wife?
>Why would I want a wife I can beat sense into? >Why would I want her to leave me and take all my stuff?

please dont talk to his wife son ever again pleasenobullyhashtag

True. I couldn't care less about losing my virginity. At least, I'm not desperately trying to.

>Implying the national average for Americans to lose their virginity thanks to slut-culture is 13
>alt right losing their virginity at 18
>Alt right is not full of degenerates who can't help but take 5 cocks before their first period

(((((VICE))))
literally a bunch of jewish nerds virgins.

Because they are using their other brain first like God intended.

>Stand against social norm for the sake of personal choice(a.k.a. sexual freedom) just to later sexual hyperactivity could become the norm later and using it as SOCIAL NORM.
ENOUGH. I HAD ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Yer so trad

One post

>degenerate liberals lose their virginity at 7
>why can't republicans get laid

The "alt-right" exists because of sexually-frustrated twentysomethings who believe that brown people and feminists are the root of their problems with women. The true goal of the alt-right is the subjugation of white women, by limiting them to intra-racial monogamy so that alt-right males have access to white women by default.

golly gee i wonder why

I waited to date until I had established a career and was living independently, so I didn't end up losing my virginity until I met my current GF/fiance at 23

Damn getting pounded in the ass at 14 must suck.

>I waited to date until I had established a career and was living independently,
In other words, you are physically and personality-wise undesirable to women and attempted to compensate by becoming a provider.

Its the eternal hillary voter.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/
Come on, now tell me IQ is just a number, have the courage of your opinions.

Literal argument from telepathy and strawman attack.
You'd be funny If You were not tragic.

slide thread

>roasties use their snotbox to oppress me!

you're a laughably pathetic nigger

>bragging that this is the kind of slampig trump supporters get

oh wow hahaha

My parents had me when they were like 18 and 22, before setting up a career, and I grew up in a bug and mouse-infested trailer living on WIC and animals they poached in the back yard, extremely sick all the time due to the mold and mouse crap everywhere. Ever open a box of cereal in the morning, only for bugs to fall out of the ceiling into your bowl? Or spend your time playing in the living room with the ants? Then they divorced and I was the kid that got the charity Thanksgiving baskets that the other school kids donated to.

Fuck that shit. If I'm going to do anything that might result in a kid, I want to already have my shit together.

Plus, isn't it kind of lame to "date" but require your mommy and daddy to drive you everywhere / pay for your dates?

Its like why even date women your own age? Even then you better make sure its not a turbo slut but turns out all of them are some are just better at it.

Aren't the only cucks liberals and Democrats who want to leave the countrys asshole wide open.

Seems one of them is too busy being a dumbshit and getting arrested by the FBI to get laid. He'll get laid a lot in prison, though.

Because women are afraid of our power.

Tfw no khazar milkers

The article is fake.
The information doesn't have to do with anything.
Your mom is dead.

drumpfkins your time is UP
youtube.com/watch?v=MpZ0rEZ4XBg

I seriously don't get liberals who like to call right-wingers cucks, aren't they the ones who are proud to let Jamal and Abdul fuck them and their girlfriends in the first place?

They can. Why do you faggots project your failings onto everyone else

WHY AREN'T YOU PARTICIPATING IN HOOKUP CULTURE GOY!.. OY VEY!!!!!!!!

1 post by op
Slide thread
SAGE

What kind of sadistic whore will fuck with this?

>columbia university
>older than 26
>self described as alt-right

Great sample size you got there schlomo.

You know that just because you repeat stuff that some retard told you doesn't actually make it true? Why do leftwing fags think they are psychologists? You'd seriously have to be a complete moron to look at what has happened to western civilisation because of nuggets and Muslims and conclude that anyone who wants to do something about the rapes and murders is just unable to get laid

T. Ugly shitskin who wishes he were white

trump voter here. i lost my virginity to my wife, the mother of 3 children. couldnt be happier!

A kike will do anything for shekels so I'll go with a kike

Vice is glorifying degeneracy? That comes as a real surprise. Back to real world issues, I wonder which demographics comprise the left charted against the effects promiscuity has without a loving relationship. Tough one.

maybe they practice what they preach and behave like decent humans. unlike the denegerate pedophiles on the left.

What is so wrong about being a virgin until marriage? Is living a virtuous life somehow shameful nowadays?

This. If people can't handle the truth, they always start questioning the science behind it. And the most ridiculous thing is that these people believing science is wrong are the ones who have the least knowledge in any scientific field.

>2018
>body shaming

>muh dick

Your ugly cunt women will take creature who willing to fuck them and can manage not throwing up.

"‘Why are the British so ugly?’ The most common questions Europeans ask Google"
express.co.uk/travel/articles/717454/google-questions-europeans-brits-uk-english

"Why are the British so ugly? most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

were these the same polls and statistics that predicted trump was going to lose

The girl who wrote that reply is probably a massive slut

i'm a handsome olive skin who doesn't wish to change in any form or shae

>Your ugly cunt women will take any* creature who willing to fuck them and can manage not throwing up.

isn't that a good thing?

We weren't raped by our fathers, unlike liberal gayboys. Homosexuality is a pervasive mental disorder stemming from childhood abuse in a generationally repetitive cycle.

isnt this a good thing though?
i remember seeing studies showing a correlation between the later the person loses the virginity the higher success and happiness in a marriage and a bunch of studies like that

The left never changes. Everything is about what goes on with their diseased genitals.

>be me
>what general public would consider “alt-right”
>married
>kids with more on the way
>respond to this low quality b8
>sage in all fields
>get point across without bumping to top
>shitpost in threads that really matter
>the end

related

Virtue is always up on the chopping block of (((entertainment writers))). Supremacy (the false notion thereof) keeps them mentally high like rats on meth.

Some are projecting. Others just think it's a new edgy insult and don't realize it's not an insult and is instead, merely an observation.
Some are just shills trying to sound hip to the banter here. "Trumpcucks" is a big tell as to that one as I don't ever see actual lefties using that term.