Dragon Ball Super

Which country is Toei outsourcing their sweatshop slave labor from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRkhHgd1e_8
imgur.com/a/qUpW7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did they fuck up the eyes?

>Biggest forehead
>Weakest saiyan
Is there a connection?

Is it just me or is DBZ abridged waaaay better than it should be?

Like yeah you'd expect it to be funny but it's way smarter and more quotable than you'd think - I almost feel like if those guys were working in a big studio they'd be really successful.

The thing I usually have against parodies is that they can take away some of the magic from the og show and yet with Abridged I feel it actually just adds to the franchise.

Sure you can say it's much easier to add/parody a show than create one from scratch, which is true. But all the call backs, endlessly quotable lines and a sense of characterisation thats so hilariously spot on, it's arguably way more consistent than the show - which again is the opposite to what you'd expect, as parodies often just make the characters crazy versions of their former selves for a cheap laugh.

Even just little things like trunks suddenly saying 'crap baskets' after hearing gohan say it for so long, isn't just funny but adds a real sense of weight and plausibility to the world of the show.

Anyone else think this is kinda crazy? Like If I feel the need to get a DB fix I usually end up opting for abridged over Kai and noticing extra little inside jokes or even have my attention drawn to details in the relationships of certain characters from the og show.

>Cabba. You. Me. Fuck. Now.

>Trunks
>weakest saiyan
What?

Shin is a cute, A CUTE

Why is her nose so tiny? Either that or her eyes are fuckhuge

Leave Cauli's pussy to Lord freeza

even goten could fuck his shit up

Y'know, couldn't Beerus be one of the few beings Shin could still be a smug prick to since he doesn't have to worry about being harmed?

what changed?

Will Cell ever return?

no never

Why does Super look like it was designed by a group of new grounds artists, who thought it would be a good idea for goku to have blue hair

Whats the deal with that anyway? Are the nuAnimators incompetent hacks?

yeah, like its not like Beerus could destroy him without killing himself, but I suppose he could seal him up for millennia like he did to the old Kai. Instead every time Shin and Old Kai are dealing with him they act like little bitches and Beerus threatens them, I bet other Kaioshin dont have to put up with this shit from their GoDs.

Frieza will forcefully breed with Caulifla in the mating press position for the sole purpose of procreation as Caulifla begs to him for mercy but he ignores her as he forcefully make her look in to his eyes as he Bust a huge golden nut inside Caulifla's womb.as she lies there crying will the remaining pride she has left frieza whisper to her ear i hope you and your filthy monkey friend like freeziepops

When does the next manga chapter come out?

Toriyama

He made SS yellow because he was sick of ink Goku's hair, he made SSG red because he think it feels strong and he made SSGSS blue because he thinks it "transmit" some calm representing how after reach a certain point he's both, strong and calmed even using a SS-like form

Why does everyone bully Shin?

I swear I heard someone give this exact speech a few days ago

>toei
Do you actually need to ask that question?

Pan and Bra adventure with Jaco spin off when?

>blue hair

It's not blue.

It's Cyan.

Wait 3 weeks and then we'll talk

It hurts to know this is the biggest reason he will never return. It's a damn shame his last appearance was when he was mutilated in GT, but imagining how Toei would handle him now they might try to pull it off with awful CGI.

Will she overpower Cabba?

Yes in the bedroom

Will Goku come in and steal the spotlight like he did with Gotenks?

Toriyama actually states that he was going to make the hair white, but Toei told him to change it because they had a great idea for a new villian.
You know...black/zamassu.

Because a third of his already lacking height was retconned away and he's even more useless and submissive now than in the buu saga. He's just a plot device for Goku to see Zeno and to be tied to Beerus/Whis. He doesn't do anything anymore.

He's done a shitty job as Supreme Kai but its not really his fault. All his bosses died along with tons of worlds from Buu before he was even done his internship basically, he's partnered with a lazy GoD who destroys based on food, his universe is plagued with people like Frieza and the saiyans who destroyed so many worlds over the years his universe is left with 28 planets with life.
The only universe worst than his is the fucking furry universe, that's how bad he's done as a job.

the phillipines

So nobody is talking about Krillin and 18 quitting the team? You guys just talk about the female Saiyans all week long.

Because it's fun

>Buu never relevant again

Why does Toriyama hate him so much? The first Champa tournament when he failed the test, I get it. It was kinda funny. But a second fucking time after promotions showed him participating, then blew him off again for fucking Frieza? Seriously?

>Haha look everyone, Buu is so dumb and lazy, he fell asleep again!

Someone needs to fucking die for this

Krillin and 18 "quitting" is just Toei making up an excuse for another filler episode before the tournament, it'll be resolved without question.

Would be cool if it leads to something, but as said that is probably not the case.

He only said he thought on white but it would look bad with "the next villain", who was Freeza, he didn't even mentioned Toei

>inb4 no it was Zamasu
No, DBS wasn't concived at that moment and the first new antagonist was Hit, not Zamasu, and it was confirmed when Black arc was announced that Toriyama created it thanks to some ideas of editors(?) for the series, so Zamasu was created after RoF and SSGSS conception when DBS was already a thing for the entire world

eyelids

tried to make it look more like Kale on the left

>4 hours until tournament
>some universes are training while some are struggling to get enough participants during the chaos
>one universe recording for his Godtube account
Zamasu would be rolling in his grave.

RIP Krillin

I just want to talk about 18 in general desu

This
Kuririn will feel uncomfortable with Frieza joining the team so they want to make another episode (because episodes = money), that's all.

No one cares.
I'm still pissed that master roshi bodied tienshenhan like he was a fucking scrub.

That is just total faggotry on every level.
Remember that shit tier fight between goku and gohan?

Fucking Goku when SSJB to have a goddamned BEAM FIGHT WITH KIRLLIAN and was losing for a second.
The fight between him and gohan?
He fought him, the former strongest non fused being in their universe, in fucking SSJ1, the oh so powerful technique piccolo was charging? Goku stopped it with SSJ1.

Entire goddamned series is just a clusterfuck of stupid bullshit.

MUH POWER LEVELS AM BAD!!
Entire fucking show is built on bullet proof and internally consistent power levels that should never be fucked with and those faggots are tossing it out to power up complete faggots that no one in the entire goddamend DB fanbase gives three squirts of shit about and to push DEEPLYT fucking stupid stories.

And goddamnit DBZ was at it's best when goku was just a fucking side character or the guy who's going to get there and make shit cool again for most of the series. Not the only goddamned being to do a single solitary fucking thing ever.

Gowasu already knows he and his universe is doomed, he's just trying to leave something behind to remember their universe by.

Would Bra be jealous of Pan's freakish power level?

go to bed pedro

Sub shit tier sol faggot bullshit instead of the much loved training/adventure eps?
What's that?
Will take away from goku being a useless annoying faggot with 100% of the spotlight again?

faulconer not coming back :(
youtube.com/watch?v=TRkhHgd1e_8

>KIRLLIAN
You mean Klilyn?

Bra isn't the type of character to care about Power Levels, user. She is a girly girl, she only cares about what is fashionable and having boyfriends.

She fucks a midget

She's shit tier and you're a cuck for wanting taken women

vegeta would never allow bra to wear something so lewd

buu had a good fight against basil at least

>midget
But user he's just a short human, like Vegeta!

Will he snap?

This. Sucks that she wasn't born a man, she could be a training partner for Trunks like Goten was to Gohan.

Do Saiyan girl tits expand as they power up?

maybe

Which Mai is the best?

Mojito is like the father of an user: always disappointed at the constant failures of the ones he is responsible for.

It's called a copypasta, you retard. Come back when you're 18.

>no blood
>less detail
>poorer directing

And people still try to argue Z was just as shitty as super.

He's retarded.

Why does everyone bully smugpup?

alternate future

Don't be rude user, he tries his best

What a shitty "homage"

she could still be, potentially, i suppose

Because tripfags are cancer

czech these. anyways Im nervous bros. What comes after this tournament. Im so hyped but what could possibly come after.

Also how many episodes will it last. Im going with 4-5

Zamasu deserved a better universe

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING DOUJINS AAAAAAAAAAAA

lurk 2 years before posting

I want to eat smugpup and slowly digest him as he writhes in pain

It better last more than 5 episodes with this setup, but a lot of people are worried that Toei can't handle that many back to back episodes of fighting.

She is too ugly for that. Doujins are reserved for best girls like 18.

I'm betting 5-10

It better not be five episodes, lest they pull another Boo saga

>18 superior to anyone

She's boring and bland as fuck

Says the Kalecuck.

the most well known dragon ball doujin creators usually want to see the characters interacting before they start drawing at lightspeed

you can expect doujins by next week

I remember Toriyama saying that the Future Trunks arc would be darker than the rest of DBS. Does anyone have a link to that post?

The logistics for the tournament are a fucking nightmare.

Only toriyama thinks it's a good idea to have a battle royale with that many characters, something not even himself has experience with.

How is he getting cucked?

There will probably be entire episodes dedicated to "strategy" just to take a break from animating. There is no limit to how far Toei can stretch it.

>We got some a few threads back. imgur.com/a/qUpW7
>Don't recognize the artist though.
That's a Sup Forums drawfag.

>>there's still no lewds of her yet
That's wrong but maybe we'll get more when her model sheet is released.

18 is old used goods

We juicegirl and fembroly now

I meant Caulicuck. Fuck, I'm tired. Nights, user.

YOOOO, DON'T OPENT THAT LINK. IT IS DISGUSTING.

It better not got edgier than the fucking Zamasu arc. Not even I could stomach seeing Dragon Ball going the way of Naruto or Bleach.