Can a copy surpass the original?

Can a copy surpass the original?

Not anime or manga, fuck off.

Kill yourself.

is this bait or are you just retarded?

The Yuckyno clone is the worst girl, just like the original.

I want to write a LN

Is this a doujin or real LN made by the Oregairu author?

>I don't need salvation for me who am absolutely anti-youth boy.

What did he mean by this

Real LN approved by the Oregairu author.

MC is isekai into a Battle Harem Academy with RPG mechanics. MC and his harem SUFFER also Onee-sama rapes him or something to give him trauma and end the harem shenanigans. Stockholm syndrome intensifies and they become the OTP after the MC can't beat the pussy. Add some twist about Onee-sama being a Demon Lord and he is a Demon Prince in the new world as well for some Shounen. Give him a Kaio Ken knock off as well. I came up with this post in literally 2 minutes

Light novels don't really do subtle

What about that but the MC turns into a girl when he coughs.

Well it certainly can't be worse than the shit that is Oregairu.

Perfect. Now just churn out 10-25 volumes of this depending on relevance and you're golden.

>onee-sama rapes him
>stockholm syndrome intensifies and they become the OTP after the MC can't beat the pussy
user, you're writing something I actually want to read though.

I'm going to give this a try, too.
MC is a cute girl who goes to a magical battle school, but is actually a trap. MC builds a harem by lewding girls but it's not yuri because he has a dick. In Tony Kaku, he dicks 2 girls, but then his senpai, who has a yuri harem of her own, notices him. Senpai proceeds to kabedon MC and then rapes him (anally). MC also has a kouhai who becomes a trap like him, but when they are about to get it on, the kouhai has a monster cock and rapes MC again.
Then the prince of the nation decides to marry MC because MC is cute, but while awaiting the wedding, MC is taken for bridal training by the queen, who rapes him (vaginally) and pierces his nipples. Then MC escapes and dicks his sister.

>itt Sup Forums writes LN plots
>MC is a pervert shut-in with a BDSM fetish who has a major crush on his straight A, perfect looking and athletic class president. His cohort hates him and his sempai looks down upon him. MC's only pleasure, while he lives alone as his parents died while on extended business trip, is the long-running online BDSM plays with a faceless partner. But then one day after he jokingly orders his slave to post herself with a ball-gag, he realizes he has been chatting to the President all along!
>how will MC continue his carefree school-days now?

Seems like Nana to Kaoru except Nana was into BDSM before the Kaoru introduced her to it.

Nana wasn't into it, but her sub tendencies run deep and that's why when left alone with his toys she couldn't help herself.
And I couldn't write a convincing LN without ripping something else off.

Has a translated version of this appeared yet or nah kinda curious to read it
Yukino clone wins 8man clone bowl calling it

It's means he wants to build a harem of cute girls who all want to break out of his shell so he can become Chad thundercock

I have no idea what's going on with this. Can someone green text or literally just post what is going on with Wataru Watari and his connection with this?

You're forgetting MC-kun has a bull shit win all move that he only uses when it looks like he's gonna lose/die just to make his harem troop's panties wet

What about mc being dense?

I want to write a yuri LN.

MC is shown about to receive the "Red god" blessings after saving the kingdom from a rouge demon slayer when he gets isekai into a shinigami battle in modern day Tokyo. The girl fighting thinks he's a spirit guardian and forces a contract with him.
Add some romcom stuff at the beggining, some suffering in the middle and a bit of drama at the end when MC must choose to stay in Tokyo or return to his world. Oh and at least 2 other girls after MC's dick, the beautiful classmate, the rival shinigami and fuck it maybe a ghost or something.

This looks easy I'm gonna do it as well.
MC is a 17 year old anti-youth DT shut in who hates humanity. One day while making a food run to a nearby market he uncharacteristically tries to help a woman being robbed at knife point. It turns out the woman is working with the knife wielding thug to lure in victims. While trying to flee he gets stabbed and looted. As he's dying he swears revenge on humanity. Luckily he reincarnates into a fantasy world with his memories of modern Japan and is assigned the class of 「Legendary Hero」. As a hero he's the only one in the world capable of using the really sugoi 『Dual Wielding』 skill. Using his cheat modern knowledge he quickly dispatches the Demon Lord then becomes the demon lord himself. Using his knowledge he then builds an army of mechanical beasts to subjugate humanity & become God of the new world. But little did he know there were others who reincarnated into the new world. There are 3 others who also built mechanical beasts of their own in order to fight back. When their 3 beasts gattai they form the Invincible Ultraganger AXZ Robo. Its up to MC to stop these madman with his endless army & dual crab sticks before they ruin his dream of finally gathering a harem and having his fated night!

Follow your dreams. Just don't put NTR in it.

A perfect (boy) Bride.
>Princess of X kingdom is slowly becoming famous for not having a fiance despite her beauty,(She's actually a lesbian)
>His father finally snaps at her and sends her to an all girl's school filler with all of her fiance candidates cross dressing as cute girls. But tells her that there's only one boy.
>If she finds who's the boy before graduation her father promises to leave her alone.
Add a plot twist about a double trap, some drama and cute illustrations.