Shooting in Kentucky

Shooting in Kentucky

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/wpsdlocal6.com/2018/01/23/shooting-marshall-county-high-school
twitter.com/GovMattBevin/status/955813278877454337
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_High_School_shooting
cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-school-shooting-marshall-county-hs-students-shot-today-live-updates/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19358/web
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/06/kentucky-may-see-gun-free-school-zones-become-a-thing-of-the-past-with-new-republican-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 pasty white kid like pic related

Moar! Moar! Moar!

Can't find any other sources
But checkmarks never lie

Heh, I watched the Metokur video again last night.

Imagine if he had a silencer? We would all be dead now

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

cool, go kentucky

G H O S T
I
R
L

unv.is/wpsdlocal6.com/2018/01/23/shooting-marshall-county-high-school
>MARSHALL COUNTY, KY — People at the scene have confirmed a shooting at Marshall County High School.

>There is a heavy police presence and ambulances on the scene.

>We have reached out to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department and Kentucky State Police for information. We are waiting to hear back from them.

>We have crews at the high school gathering information.

>We will be updating this story.

danny phantom!

danny

danny

So you are saying that there aren't shootings in other places? What gives you the right to say that?

He's a phantom... Tranny Phantom!

Hey guys! Guess what we're not gonna hear the end of the the next two fucking weeks?

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>be american
>get shot

in 2018 i still cant believe we give these kids lethal deadly military grade assassin assault rifles, and at the same time kinder eggs are banned!! Ooh piers morgan save me! They are leaning this behavior from the police who shoot-to-kill no shoot-to-hurt!

Well it is kentucky. we are heavily white, so most likely will be. But Paducah is 23 percent black so maybe. But the only places that have a lot of gang activity is lexington and louisville.

twitter.com/GovMattBevin/status/955813278877454337

>heavy police presence

>kinder eggs are banned
How come kinder eggs are banned but not Gender eggs. We need to ban the gender of assault and make sure our schools are male-free.

#GenderofPeace

I doubt it. The shooter is done caught and only 1 dead. Plus Kentucky is a red state and bunch of rednecks. So it won't fit their narrative.

And just as a warning to you guys...our governor is crazy as shit. If he talks later, you might be in for some lulz.

>bombing in goatfuckistan
>mass rapes and beheadings in the democratic nigger republic of the Bongo
>shooting in Martshart USA
wake me up when its actual news

i saw kinder eggs at 7-11 counter you fucking retard

One of the highschools in Paducah (Marshall County) is also known for another famous school shooting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_High_School_shooting

The "Secret Society" talk had to be shut down, sorry.

Racewar when?

Yah the shooting is actually in Benton. The news came out of Paducah, the nearest by city.

Benton is 98 percent white, so it was a white kid.

Only 5 reported shot now though. Not a lot. But quiet a bit for these small counties here.

Yeah, my bad. I always get Marshall and McCracken mixed up. Doesn't the Klan have a presence in Marshall though, or I just remember it being pretty racist.

It's bad guys real bad

I just don't understand why conservatives are so against common-sense gun laws. By "common-sense" I mean rigorous background checks, psychological examinations, and training requirements to be a gun owner. Also some kind of gun owner registry. It doesn't need to be controlled by the federal government. But states should be required to share this information with one another.

So you are saying that good things cannot be bad as well? What gives you the right to redefine a tautology?

what percentage of school shootings broke gun laws? oh right, 100%.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

You may mean that as a half witted joke, but we really would.

he wont get away with it this time

Ah, earlier in the thread I posted it was in Paducah. It was my bad. I just seen the article that came out of Paducah...but it's in Benton.

I don't know about a Klan presence. It's in the far corner of the western part of the state. Far away from me. But Paducah has a small gang/race/drug problem. And it's pretty close to Benton which is a small town and overwhelmingly white.

Sarcasm?

The school is telling parents to go to the BOE, not to the school.

Speak for yourself.

The left wants to take your guns because it knows you will rebel.

it's almost like you should phisically remove guns from american hands to prevent them from doing damage

Surprised it took this long.
You gotta be faster next time Sam pull the trigger on every nigger Hyde.

cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-school-shooting-marshall-county-hs-students-shot-today-live-updates/

Kinder SURPRISE is banned, you retard. We got another kinder egg variant.

>fbi under fire for deleting evidence
>queue mass shooter

>mentally disturbed student Sammy Hyde reportedly responsible for the rampage
SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

i would be tired of it, but it just keeps working

you’re thinking about libertarians

police scanner

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19358/web

He can't keep getting away.

If they dont find double digit body count, this won't be news by 4

you are right! only police and soldiers should have guns. then the goyim must obey!

This is trevon James, he is confirmed to be among those injured

>being "pasty" white is a bad thing
>i like shitskin

La CrEaTuRa

well said. would you let a kid play with fire, knowing that he will injure himself? of course not. better give me the fire, since i know how to use it correctly
ACTUALLY NO you burgers are fuckin idiots stop shoting yourself and let go this gun obsession you have to use as phallic enhancement because some goy mutilated your micropenis and tyrone is banging your single mom

i would be tired of it, but it just keeps working

Is this the start of the great race war?

big talk from a larp flag

How about people fucking take responsibility for their shit, and stop letting people get so out of touch with reality that they do this kind of stuff? oh right, that was so "1950's". it's oppressive to stop a mass shooter now days. we can end this shit. no 2nd amendment revisions, no loss of liberty. no see something say something -- SEE SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING.

"Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin tweeted soon after the incident that at least one person died in the shooting, but said there is 'much yet unknown' as first responders continue to operate at the school."

Yawn.

These false flags are certainly annoying. Keep your guns, everybody.

Quick some boy grabbed some girl's boob in a high school!!! Cut all hands off!!!

>but said there is 'much yet unknown'

Wouldn't happen as often if we brought back lynching. Tell me I'm wrong.

My parents didn't let me play with fire, but I did anyway. I didn't know how to use it correctly. Thankfully, my dad was there to show me WTF was up. I didn't play with fire for many years after that. Also, I STOPPED at least a couple of kids that were playing with fire, because I atleast knew how fast it can get out of hand.

Oh shit, I know where I went wrong. I learned a valuable lesson.

>Burger shoot burgers
IMADZJUN MAH SHOCK

>at the same time kinder eggs are banned
what?

#4 - there are unknown known unknowns; stuff we know but think you're too fucking stupid to comprehend, or too dangerous if you understand.

But don't worry, we'll always do what is in YOUR best interest.

Yeah, kimber eggs...

Kids choked to death on the plastic inside.

you're wrong

>be american
>get shot
LMAO, one of the reason you're wealthier than europeans yet you still die earlier on average. Fucking mutts man.

I'll take my personal insurance policy over your governmental insurance any day.

any western ky anons here?

News keeps saying 5 shot. But I keep reading everywhere that theres many more not reported yet.

Anyone heard anything?

>look here at your zuccbook, goy. White genocide? You don't pass the psychological evaluation, sorry.
fucking retards kill yourselves. You aren't taking our guns.

This. Always this.

gun free zone
u
n

f
r
e
e

z
o
n
e

fuck off. kentucky is a full gun rights state. theres a ton of retards here that open carry

I'm in Eastern Kentucky.

>I'm happy to die ealier
LMAO
M
A
O

fuck you dick

Kentucky may see gun-free school zones become a thing of the past with new Republican bill
Jan 6, 2017 7:00 pm
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/06/kentucky-may-see-gun-free-school-zones-become-a-thing-of-the-past-with-new-republican-bill

"Statistics show that gun-free zones just do not work. Over seven years, 92% of mass shootings have occurred on gun-free zones, and some of these locations have been schools. It’s an occurrence that some schools, like one elementary school in Texas, are looking to put a stop to by arming themselves with both firearms and the knowledge on how to use them efficiently and tactically. Yet, the problem of gun-free zones in schools remains.

That’s why Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky) is looking to put a stop to them in the state of Kentucky by introducing a bill he calls the “Safe Students Act.”

Urban or turban?

>rural retards shooting each other
who gives a shit

white guy

at high schools? when did kentucky separate from the union? I could've sworn the north won.

What area

at least I can shoot back. Hey man, if you so jelly, I invite you to move over here...

>five shot

Well he isnt like him,he doesn't miss 50 slugs close range

>Americans getting shot
Hmm I wonder why this happens?

rural suburban...

>be euro
>get attacked by Abdul
>report it to police
>get arrested for hate speech

Rowan County. I'm like 4 hours away from the shooting. My cousin lives closer, but she is at work, so can't call and ask right now.

bin that knoife.

gun free zone

>News keeps saying 5 shot. But I keep reading everywhere that theres many more not reported yet.

I'm hearing it could be as high as 6 gorillion.

N I G G E R that's only if you LET THEM pull that shit, you incompetent fucking illiterate retard.

Just curious. I drive through morehead all the time

The shooter is Gabe Parker.

Eh, that probably has a lot more to do with being fat as fuck.

>The shooting was first reported around 8am on January 24th
>8am on January 24th
>January 24th

Uhhhhh.....how did they report a shooting that happens tomorrow?

Something is fucky here, boys.

Shooter Identified

Name George Müller

fpbp