Eromanga is still manga.

I want to be the cat girl maid (Male)

>neither anime
Not yet but soon™
>nor manga
You're right on that one.
>nor Japanese
That's where you're completely wrong.

No, it's sex slavery and abusing mentally-retarded girls into free sex and labor. There is a population of subhuman women who are kept solely as objects for their masters' pleasure, including legal sex. They're nothing but talking onaholes for their plutocrat master to have his way with.

originals are still the best by far

Real talk though, where the fuck is Inupara.

This

New friends are nice because they have often have a fresh perspective on things.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Rt2avRZvBs

Just the way I like it.

SHIGURE ROUTE WHEN?

Literally this winter.

In the OVA.

Wanko to Kurasou

>no lewd art of shigure by sayori
why life

Yes

>abuse
Hardly, they're quite happy and far better off than if they weren't slaves. The notion that slavery is inherently abusive is radical abolitionist hogwash. Those catgirls would be destitute or worse if not for the kind generosity of their benevolent master.

Does the imouto know her brother is fucking the cats?

Bullshit.

>Shigure
Wouldn't any of her self-inserts work?

R-really? you're not pulling my leg right?

Yes, did you even play vol. 3?

Is it wrong I want to be a cat maid slut?

No sister, no DL.

I just want webms with sound

Volume 4 was confirmed this winter.

Ctrl

source?

Typical abolitionist argument, completely devoid of fact, reason, logic or evidence. Those girls were found in a box competely unable to care for themselves, they were taken into their master's house, provided food, shelter, clothes, and love. What sort of deeply perturbed mind would find issue with such generosity to living creatures? See how happy they are, what sort of person would fault that?

>developed into 1st grade degenerates
DELETE THIS

They should be returned to their natural habitat. Africa.

That's no problem precisely because they are subhuman and were made for domestic ownership. Slaves aren't happy because they, as humans, were made to be free; catgirls are perfectly fine with being owned.

>dogs

Implying most humans don't in fact prefer slavery, wear the master may take the form of a corporation, lender, or government.

Literally a simple google search

>>nor Japanese
>That's where you're completely wrong.
But Sayori is literally a chink.

You can't fuck any of the lolis so who cares

There's always a chance. You can fuck the loli in Sayori's other game.

Didn't she get married recently and her husband told her she can't make her self-insert fuckable? I wouldn't be surprised if he said "no lolis either."

Who's Sayori's self-insert? Shigure?

Yeah

Serious talk, but how the fuck did this series managed to get 1m in crowd funding?

Ironic weeaboos.

Im just surprised that Sayori managed to get this popular. I mean she's a chinese woman in a japanese art form. Dont japs really hate chinks?

Its getting an OVA soon tho.

All other subspecies must serve Humanity.
And Humanity must serve their hypnotic Lamia overlords.

Speaking of which, when is that loli mini VN and OVA coming out?

This ironic weeaboos loved it on steam.

The only thing we really have in this world is our bodies and the only freedom we can ever have is the freedom to make our own decisions. These poor girls have been robbed of both.

But why would ironic weebs spend that much dosh just to spite both otaku and normies?

My friend gifted me vol.0 when it was on sale for laughs

He's misusing "ironic" to mean "something I don't like". Since, you know, people can't possibly sincerely enjoy something he does not.

Why would I even post on this thread if I don't like Nekopara, are you really this retarded or are you denying the existence of ironic weeaboos that are fucking everywhere.

I know nothing about this franchise, which girl is best and why?

Azuki is best cat forever and ever, accept no substitutes

Coconut is best girl because she's tall, is brown, and she could carry my manlet ass.

I'll just leave this here. Do what you must.

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2305882

Cats are trash

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:55DDDF24851382D4ACF8BD26CC8604C50B880DA1&dn=Nekopara%20Volume%203%20animated%20scenes%20in%20webm&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=http://tracker.baka-sub.cf/announce

Because pantsu are down.

Not down, worked for me.

This.
Cats are not meant to be submissive.
Dogs are.

What kind of Friends are these?

The best kind.

The imouto literally hooks up her onii-chan with the cats despite lusting for him as well. She must be into nekorare.

vanilla is the best.

No. There would be something wrong with you if you didn't like catgirls.

B-but I a a human supremacist I am not meant to feel this way!!

Everyone loves catgirls.

Whats worse is that apparently Shigure creates scenarios where Cashew ends up with some privacy time with a particular neko then ask her how the sex went. She has a record of Cashew's sexual performance with each cat girl.

>Everyone loves Miku.

That is both fucked up and hot as hell.

Yeah. She gets off to the thought of her brother fucking her pets.

Considering she's Sayori's self insert, that woman is really kinda nuts.

There is no such thing as an "ironic weeaboo." They're just faggots.

I want coconut to punch me in the nuts

It's basically just Shigure living vicariously through her pets. She can't have sex with her brother, so she does the next best thing by getting intimate details from the catgirls who fuck him instead, and probably furiously masturbating to the thought.

>shitty railroaded crap
I want my bad ends with cats ran over by cars or trucks. Whats the point of interactive animu if it's not going to be interactive at all!?

I remember what it was like to be 14 and edgy.

KN are not interactive. They're novels, you read them. Some of them have eyecandy distractions.

That's sad and hot.

So lads..
Was there anal in part 3?

Imagine being her husband

Imouto & Milk please.

She already said there won't be a Shigure route.

You mean Sayori lets her doujin circle friends hook up with her husband, have sweaty sex, then report back the juicy details to her so she can furiously shlick to it in her office?

Nope and thank god for that.

Fucking hell, will there never be anal in Nekopara?

Stop having shit taste you fucking normalfag.

No. As much as how the E-mote system works godly in Nekopara, the sex poses are pretty damn vanilla as hell. There are barely even any titty fucks or titty sucking which is fucking heresy when you so many delicious cat tats.

That said, Maple sucking off Cinnamon's tail like a dick was damn hot tho

This. I got way more creeped out by nekopara then any doujin.

Speaking of which. Does Kashou and Shigure even pay the nekos salaries?

They get paid with food, goods and "services".

The only one with shit taste is you

Koikuma has them, that game is gonna get translated soon

Anal is disgusting. Fuck off back to twitter to talk about your "ass eating" garbage.

Feelsbadman

>Shit taste
>Anal
>Normalfag
>mfw

Proof?

Her husband. He probably feels it would be like ntr to him if his wife has her self insert be fucked by some other guy.