It's fucking happening!!

It's fucking happening!!
GOP introduces legislation to end birthright citizenship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmWpQDy51u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

send everyone back to their respective poohole

This is too soon. RBG needs to die and be replaced. Right now there's still too high a chance of this getting SCOTUSED.

>This act shall not be construed to affect the citizenship or nationality status of any person born before the date of it's enactment.
grumble grumble

>God bless Steve King

Big if true and about time.

They try this here too, that is dumping their children here because they think that will help. Well it won't. In cases they can hold them here until they turn 18, then arrest them and kick them out. Happens a few times. For the most part they take their kids with them when deported though

With this law in effect, china could subvert the entire us by sending hundreds of millions of kids there and within a generation they would take over the country and make it new china

It's a good start. Especially if they pulled some shit where this passes, then they eliminate the legislation that allowed those illegals in in the first place.

I know it's not perfect.
If it were for me i would end citizenship to anchor babies all the way to 1965.

But its a start, this shit would've unthinkable 5 years ago, now its here.
Just imagine what we'll see in the next 5 years

They always go
>B..but..but I am born here
>Bu..but I don't even know this country
>B..but
SCREW YOU ARE GETTING DEPORTED SHITSKIN, FUCK OFF TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY
>Makes me hard each time
Should have thought about that before being born here

It would never pass otherwise.

Post Facto laws are very often horrible and generally prohibited for this reason.

>china could subvert the entire us by sending hundreds of millions of kids there and within a generation they would take over the country and make it new china
That's literally what chinks have been doing for a while already.
They send their pregnant women and make them give birth there, and thanks to the retarded just soli laws those kids are Americans by law.

Recently many russian women are alsp taking advantage of said laws.

Funnily enough only when whites started doing it as well is when leftists started to oppose birthright citizenship, back when millions of spics did the same lefties didn't care and evem defended said laws because "it would be inhumane to migrants to take away the laws!"

Oh but only when wypipo do it its problem.

I'm not sure it would pass today. But let's hope it does. It's a good start.

>>Funnily enough only when whites started doing it as well is when leftists started to oppose birthright citizenship, back when millions of spics did the same lefties didn't care and evem defended said laws because "it would be inhumane to migrants to take away the laws!"
kek yes, they are such hypocrites

Where in the Constitution does it say that being born on American soil entitles you to citizenship?

>b-b-but I don't know any other country, I was born here and I love this land :(
Then when you turn around and walk away
>haha stupid white boi this is our country now, we takin over

Right after it says you have to also be white

when I see these protests in the us these days I get fucking triggered. The fucking rudeness you know.

I mean they aren't doing it behind your back only, they rub it in your face. Waving around foreign flags in counter protests and so. The normal thing would be to carry american flags there, if they really wanted to become american citizens, but nope, they want that land to become mexico instead. So then can fuck off back to where they came from.

pic unrelated, annual mock invasion of our former territories in sweden, where hordes of people attend and empty out their liquor stores and cause shit, filling up all their jail cells. It's done in eastern

>Happening
>More than a year old

Kys user.

Lets gooo.

We will need to address this later to save our republic. Take away their voting rights at least.

I know, user, but you take what you can get.
It's got little chance to pass otherwise.

This is essentially the same SCOTUS that ruled that “an Exchange that is established by the State is not 'established by the State,' ”, we've just substituted Gorsuch for Scalia. The current SCOTUS does not give a fuck what the Constitution or any statute says.

This bill must not pass while until the dictatorial Justices are a minority, otherwise they will rule it unconstitutional and it will become far more difficult to fix our immigration system in a year or two once we do have a real SCOTUS.

China is already buying up land here in the US
They'll just send everyone over once they have enough land

>happening
>GOP introduces legislation
>introduced Jan 3rd 2017

Idiot.

We should use this to convince the libs:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmWpQDy51u8

is it

>House - 01/23/2017 Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.

still there a year later.

FINALLY

>applying retroactive legislation

Come on. America isn't a banana republic.

We will be if we don’t do something about the demographic problem

anchor babbeys BTFO

I don't know why they even wrote that in
ex post facto is explicitly unconstitutional

that's how I know this bill was written by a low IQ bible larping republicuck

Lel

You don't have a working brain, do you? Be realistic. At least it's a start.

Nah. If this gets passed there will be no way it will work through the system while she is still alive. No way.

Sounds like one big fat violation of the constitution