A truck with 34,000 litres of explosives has been stolen

express.co.uk/news/world/908558/terror-europe-truck-bomb-chemicals-explosives-stolen-interpol-police-Zedelgem-Belgium

Ok, can we all talk about this? A truck containing explosives has been stolen and it happened just a few days after Belgium lowered its Terror Threat Level.

Some info from the article:
>Reports claimed Interpol, the world's largest police organisation, raised the alarm following the theft of a lorry in the city of Zedelgem, Belgium.

>However, after being contacted by express.co.uk, the organisations said the INTERPOL General Secretariat has not issued any alert in relation to a truck stolen in Belgium.

>It is thought the chemicals could be used to produce explosives and authorities are keen to recover the truck as quickly as possible.

>According to Spanish reporter Laura Alonso, the truck was carrying a volatile substance known as "Radiacid".

>The trailer reportedly has a registration number of 1-QEB-708 and is believed to be black.

Also let's play a little game too, I want you all to list three countries where you think the truck will explode, here's my guess:

>France
>Germany
>Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/gestolen-truck-niet-gevuld-met-gevaarlijke-stof-interpol-ontkent-waarschuwing-te-hebben-uitgestuurd~a0a6bd32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, does anybody know when the last terror attack in Europe was?

It's been confirmed to be radiacid 0254, a non-explosive component

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/gestolen-truck-niet-gevuld-met-gevaarlijke-stof-interpol-ontkent-waarschuwing-te-hebben-uitgestuurd~a0a6bd32

Oh, okay, thanks mate. That's good to hear.

holy fucking this. however, i doubt it was "stolen" at random. that amount of explosives would have security protecting it. it sounds like some government figure let the explosives be taken on purpose and not to track/arrest the terrorist group responsible.

>Belgium lowered its Terror Threat Level.
explain this.
Do europeans check the threat level in the morning before they leave for work like checking the weather to find out if they are going to get akbared that day or not?

How does the terror threat level work? Do they base it off of muslim activities?

If I were a terrorist Id use it as a timer. I would give instructions to wait for the terror level to go down and as soon as it hits "safe" that is when to move.

It seems to me that this terror level meter is a a bullshit placebo.

legecy captcha is officially dead.
fuck evryone involved, I hope you all get cancer.

just Sup Forums fake news as usual then

>UK

maybe it's a cover story, so they don't try to explode it?

En route to Diego Garcia.

No GPS on track like with dangerour chemicals? Realy?

>INTERPOL General Secretariat has not issued any alert in relation to a truck stolen in Belgium.

I think it's the readiness level of authorities and such

>The trailer reportedly has a registration number of 1-QEB-708 and is believed to be black.

Damn niggers

Lame

Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives, Please use explosives,

Because that's what they said they we're gonna do? Did you not see all the videos of them pouring in around 2015 where they explicitly say they're going to increase their numbers, steal your weapons, then kill you? Basically what happened in Persia, this isn't the first time they've came as 'refugees' in order to take over a society.

I highly doubt this very mainstream thought among them has changed since.

Could be used to make explosives...but what else is it used for?

Good. Perhaps a few hundred dead in a single attack will wake some Europeans.

Black Trucks Matter!

Gicenit a few hours, I’m sure another will pop up soon.

DIGITS AND IT EXPLODES IN ALEXANDERPLATZ

A terror attack in the city of Zedelgem, Belgium was thwarted today after the truck full of explosives the suspect intended to use was stolen by a pair of recent immigrants of unspecified appearance.

literally the plot of the cowboy bebop movie

Anyone remember when an armory was completely ransacked in Portugal last summer, and completely cleaned out of rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo?

It's basically an indicator of how many policemen and military personnel have to guard certain places with a large gathering of people, like malls or train stations.

There are four levels:
1: No threats, everything's safe
2: Very low chance of any attacks, but the threat is there. This has been the active level since 9/11 in 2001
3: Chance of attacks is too high to be ignored, basically meaning that you'll see increased numbers of police, soldiers, and security personnel in public
4: Government expects an attack to happen and locks down the area (public places getting closed, public transportation heavily decreased and every available security and safety personnel is on standby)

Yes, and that was Spain I think.

non of the german speaking news outlet i checked mentioned any of this. but i guess you have to shield the majority with facts like this, they may be pointing fingers to the wrong people. Valuable information with sources, thats the chan i like.

Oh boy here we go

Poland. They haven't been enriched yet.