How disabled is too disabled, Sup Forums?

How disabled is too disabled, Sup Forums?

If she can't wipe herself I'm out

Both arms missing is too far. How is she supposed to give handjobs?

No cognitive functions.

>too disabled
no such thing.

How long before someone posts THAT?

Any disability too disabled.

Dead.

Still warm, then fuck it.

dead girls still get wet.

Sup Forums seems to like that Shindol thing with the girl who doesn't have hands or feet

I had a bit of a thing for this chinese immigrant girl in HS who lost her leg in a train accident.

The cute boss?

sucks dick unassisted

Is this true? Asking for a friend

Prosthetics

I prefer robot prosthetics to WWI relics myself, but to each his own.

Girls in wheelchairs are cute. In high schools there was a cute girl in a wheelchair and I had a dream that I fucked her so hard she could walk again after.

When her hips can't move on their own.

Someone post the art copypasta.

Pretty much this.

I'm sure there will be a doujin with this plot out there.

Is there any anime or manga with a disabled main heroine?

Helen ESP.

Arms/arm missing

Casca

That is awesome!

As prosthetics get more advanced, don't you guys worry that your disabled gf might one day realize she doesn't need you around anymore? Once we have bionic arms and legs that can be implanted and work just like biological arms, she won't even be disabled anymore, in fact she'll probably be better than a normal human since those limbs never get hurt. She'll no longer need help getting dressed or cooking or writing or anything else, and at that point, don't you worry she'll wonder if she needs you at all?

no - for that to be teh case you would have to be just a caretaker, not her partner

It's just a kink. So long as she takes it off in the bedroom it wouldn't matter.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

OP here, if I wanted to talk about mental disabilities, I'd name this thread "How retarded is too retarded?"

Deafness is a turn off for me.

Hey knk fans, blow it your ass

> He doesn't want the perfect waifu

If you count autism, the entirety of CGDCT.

>Early clinical trials of stem-cell therapy.