Let's settle this

Did this man deserve to have his career ruined?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
cbsnews.com/news/juliette-lewis-misty-upham-feared-being-murdered/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2797621/juliette-lewis-says-django-unchained-actress-misty-upham-dead-night-feared-murdered.html
people.com/celebrity/misty-uphams-father-was-my-daughter-murdered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he wanted to run a brothel, he should have just done that instead.

He didn't want to do that he just wanted to get some pussy.

No, women should learn to close their legs. They thought it would land them a movie role, so they did it. I have yet to hear anyone say he forced them into anything

a predator for sure, but the women were worse

>man
That is a Jew silly.

>jew

Yes. Regardless of his offences.

>he's still alive

Why can't Jews into honorary suicide?

No, women knew what they were doing when they were slobbering on his dick to get a job. Blame the women, not him.

Only for being a Jew.

Can someone explain this to me?

Yes, because he was part of (((Hollywood))).

I think the Metokur video on Weinstein summed it up pretty well.

He was a sacrificial lamb to jumpstart this whole #slutregret movement. He's no different than any other Hollywood producer. They all get any actress pussy they want.

taking all the fun out of it

>man
>jew
pick one

/thread

why you put those (( )) things? i have seen this for some time now and i don't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

If we're going to defend Trump for the waves of baseless allegations with no actual charges, no actual evidence, etc., Then as much as it pains me to say it, we owe this grimey Jew the same consideration. At the end of the day, dude hasn't been charged with anything and from most of the allegations I've read, the only thing he is guilty of is being a creeper who essentially asks actresses to fuck him in exchange for roles. It would be very easy for them to say "no thank you, I am not a prostitute". But then again, 99% of actresses are indeed, filthy prostitutes. If they were really so #brave, they'd have reported this ages ago when they might have actually been able to make a legal case against the dude. We sure have a lot of brave ho bags willing to speak up now though, since it's popular to do it, and because they know they will never be forced to substantiate under the scrutiny of an actual investigation or legal proceeding.

TL/Dr, the man used his position of power to fuck roasties, but we all know roasties gonna roast anyway. Why not with him.

It means that the person they're talking about is from new york

Christ, I guess Finncucks really are that autistic.

It's the echo. It calls attention to rampant Jewry.

yes since he was full on for really deally barging into womens houses to pin them down and rape them

Best post.

ok thanks, but that's stupid.

So say you. ((())) makes it quick and easy to name the Jew.

> Being this new

He ruined the frida kahlo movie, death is too good for him

Mossad/Israeli blackmail/money laundering, you name the Jew crime, he is in it.

Israel back door into the White House.

He is all Buddies with Political Elite.

He's a merchant, he didn't do anything wrong.

All he did was offer them fame in exchange for sex.
If they didn't wanted fame they shouldn't have sucked his dick and vice versa.

He deserves to be stripped of ALL his money and made to work manual labor for the rest of his miserable life.

Yes. He was a gun grabbing NRA hating lefty kike and part of the Hollywood zog machine

i don't think Sup Forums has any authority to answer this question

>part of the Zogbox

His influence has been clipped. The ends justify the means.

Does shariablue actually think they can help their pedophile celebrity donors by making slide threads on Sup Forums?

Fucking pathetic.

Not asking for it...

are we guilty of liking his movies he produced?

Wthout him there would be no Good will hunting. Wanna make an omlet... gotta break some eggs.

Robin WIlliams neked himself for his movie, Good will Hunting and Gangs of NEw York.

I'm not gonna lie. It's kinda kinky to know you could be a producer and get laid with the actresses that wanna make it in the industry.

Hitler had a different idea. He saw the fucking kikes do similar things in 1920's Germany.

Leftists don't see there used to be 6 million Weinsteins in Germany.

What is it so difficult for people to understand that the subhumans will do anything in their power to get a piece of the pie. The white pie.

I enjoy watching smug Jews go down in flames along with hollywood.
That said.... people ARE innocent until proven guilty. The way people jumped on this bandwagon is pretty disturbing.

HD Remaster

>That said.... people ARE innocent until proven guilty.
This is not a court of law but rather the court of public opinion. Anything goes.

Obama gave Harve Malia for 6 months

Harve has the tapes

Expect him to be okay

> Wanna make an omlet... gotta break some eggs (with your cock)

ftfy

can you imagine the fervor at which that wiki was typed up, lmao, that jew was mad..

>Antisemitic websites: Bible Believers

Wow jews are so full of shit they have 60,000,000 articles, links, commentaries and websites telling you how they are not full of shit.

The more I see actual jew behavior the more I am convinced...

For sleeping with hot sluts looking to get ahead? No, of course not

But I sure did enjoy seeing this fat ugly sweaty jewnigger burn and watch Hollywood sperg out and twist itself in knots trying to maintain its grip on moral superiority

So yes

Nah, we should give a medal to this jew in honor of all the white women he raped with the help of jewish hollywood, covering it up the whole time while they tell white america they are the worst scum in the world. Right Sup Forums ?

It's a non-specific way of naming the Jew and Jewish interests.

For example:

Mel Gibson is a director. So is (((JJ Abrams))).
(((Hollywood))) doesn't seem to like Mel Gibson because he does not appeal to (((their interests))).
According to this (((CNN))) article, written by (((Schnozzy rosenbergstein))), Mel Gibson is actually a homosexual and a rapist of koala bears. This has been verified by several (((witnesses))) yet no conclusive proof has emerged.
Despite this lack of evidence the (((media continues to push this narrative))) it is almost as if (((they))) have an (((agenda))).

Hope that helps pal.

Oh god not that qt lil niglet

Kinda funny how people complain about people getting promoted on the basis of race but don't bat an eyelid when rich and powerful people pull strings for each others kids.

Yes. He may not be a rapist - he never FORCED anyone to do anything - but he's a gross, sleazy pest and deserves what he gets.

Harvey Weinstein had the actress Misty Upham murdered, after she was raped in a restroom at the 2013 Golden Globes by a Weinstein associate. Upham's father and family have demanded a full investigation. Upham was in a brief relationship with Tarantino on Django Unchained, but had her part reduced for reasons.
If Weinstein ordered Upham's murder, he likely used Mossad affiliated killers, just as he used Mossad spies to intimidate and record Rose McGowan.

>LOOK INTO WEINSTEIN MURDERING MISTY UPHAM Sup Forums. IT'S LEGIT

>be Hollywood elite
>suck miles of cock to get roles
>get old and ugly
>nobody cares about you anymore
>THIS MAN MADE ME SUCK HIS COCK FOR CASTING
>OH THE HUMANITY

Recent statement on Facebook by Charles Upham, father of late actress Misty Upham, who was raped and possibly murdered by Weinstein's circle

>My daughter, Misty Upham, was a victim of rape by a Weinstein Executive in 2013 at the Golden Globe Awards. The rapist forced her into the men’s room and had his way while other men in formal wear cheered him on as if he were chugging a beer in a contest. As Misty made the walk of shame back to the event, the Exec was given high fives, bragging rights and another notch in his Weinstein Co. belt. What should have been an auspicious occasion for Misty turned into a nightmare of pain, humiliation, fear and anxiety? Her mom and I pleaded with her to press charges since she still has the torn green dress she wore with the DNA all over it.

>Misty was afraid to pursue charges because she knew Harvey Weinstein could protect his constituency and ruin her existence.

>Once while riding in a limo with Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Weinstein and his assistant, somewhere between Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, the assistant interrupted Weinstein and Tarantino’s conversation in a matter of urgent business; at which point Harvey Weinstein ordered the driver to stop and subsequently kicked his assistant out of the car in the middle of no where during a snow storm amidst subzero temperatures Misty commented, “What if he freezes to death?” Weinstein retorted “ Somebody will come along and pick him up!”

Oldfags, if we can mainstream that Weinstein used Mossad to murder an actress that was raped at the Golden Globes, we redpill the world.

>How could anyone expect a sincere investigation when the Weinstein’s company commander and chief is also a perpetrator? Misty said to me “Dad, every time a rape victim comes forward to get justice they become the cause of the matter!” This was not the first time Misty was raped and harassed by an Executive/Producer/Director/Actor etc. And you know who you are!

Actress Juliette Lewis in 2014
>Misty Upham feared Weinstein would have her killed
cbsnews.com/news/juliette-lewis-misty-upham-feared-being-murdered/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2797621/juliette-lewis-says-django-unchained-actress-misty-upham-dead-night-feared-murdered.html

people.com/celebrity/misty-uphams-father-was-my-daughter-murdered/

Misty Upham's murder, possibly by Harvey's Mossad contacts, is probably why Hollywood had him kicked out, imo. This is huge Sup Forums. Normies are unaware.

You are never going to 'redpill' the world, in the way that mass media can spread big ideas. You and I will never control it.

"Mainstreaming" is a bad idea. They aren't going to just fucking cede control over the entire media on accident. But the jews will definitely play us on the media, if we willingly play their games.

We have to rebuild white communities -- spreading the ideas on small scales to rebuild friendships, marriages, etc. They can't stop that.

Uh oh :^)

Fat Donny is a degenerate pedo cunt :^)

They ALL deserve his fate. They are all complicit in the moral decay of society and should be executed by firing squad. The Hollywood machine must not be participated in.

No wonder she loves white guys now. Good Job Harvey.

>The Hollywood machine must not be participated in.

THIS! Fat degenerate cunts who participate in Hollywood deserve to be executed :^)

Watch it Ahmed.

>it won’t be rape if I consent

if only all women had this attitude

Fuck off, rebuilding whiteworld is exponentially more difficult and unlikely than linking Mossad to Misty Upham's murder, and thus damaging Israel's reputation among normies. Mossad was already linked to Weinstein. And Weinstein has been linked by the actress's father to her RAPE AND MURDER back in 2014, predating Weinstein's scandal by several years.

When there's blood in the water, it's time for the kill. Weinstein, Israel and Mossad are more vulnerable than they have been, it's worth discussing on Sup Forums. And fuckface, I listen to Duke every other day on the radio.

Bump

Yes, but for the promotion of degeneracy not for using Hollywood whores

Have you seen the Hateful Eight? If so, you would know the answer to be a definite yes.

The entire system of evil elites deserve to have their careers ruined. Fuck off shill OP

This is the absolute state of whites, where its considered an argument against something to says its difficult.

Meanwhile out smarting mossad and then tricking the jewish media into transmitting this one piece of information they would never in a million years transmit, will absolutely instantly fix the world with zero effort, and definitely would not be somethiong that no one gave a shit about anyway due to the level of jewish control and domination.

They have a name -- jews.

>jew
yes, how is this even a question?

We know thats you, Hamid