Why is pol so transphobic?

I use to be your average run of the mill Sup Forumsack

Homophobic, transphobic, really nasty and would bully most posters I encountered.

But I suffered heavily from dysphoria and it got too much, and I had to brave and look within myself to find the strength to come out, start hormones, and I'm so glad I did.

My skin is soft, I'm growing breasts and for the first time in my life, I feel alive and human! I have the support of my family and friends, as well as other transgirls and lgb people who make me feel welcome and supported in this journey.

Hormones literally saved me from suicide and took away a dark cloud that I was sure would swallow me, now the sun is shining ;-; and I'm the woman I always was inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/But I suffered heavily from dysphoria and it got too much, and I had to brave and look within myself to find the strength to come out, start hormones, and I'm so glad I did./
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can't even make their "art" look like actual women. Lol.

Suicide would have been better for everyone but you're too selfish.

You're not a real woman, you're just an insane man who belongs in an asylum

Stale pasta

This.
OP, please get help

Because it's cool and because you are mentally ill.

I hope a Muslim throws you off a roof (and rightfully so, all faggots and trannies deserve to be thrown off roofs)

>start getting into Sup Forums back in 2011-2012
>start developing a 'hatred' of niggers and niggers who fuck white women based on memes there
>when BBC/blacked memes start getting posted cannot get my mind of them for days afteward
>suddenly can't watch anything with black male actors cause it makes my penis feel funny which makes me feel ashamed

4 years later, my first black bull with his mighty BBC impregnated my boywomb while I was crossdressing as hatsune miku. I used to watch a lot of anime at that time too.

rot in hell unclean demon

>trannies will be shelved like lobomoties as a bad medical treatment in 10-15 years

>you are literally that messed up you think you can be impregnated and have a womb

If someone told you that they felt like they should not have hands, that they identified as a person without hands, would you hand them a cleaver and be willing to drive them to the hospital after the fact?

I'm trying to see if your logic applies outside of the groin area, and if it does or it does not, why is that?

Fag.

(You)

Kill yourself op. Seriously.

Please finish the job and chop off your dick. We don't need you to multiply.

I understand that this is a shitpost, but i'll still try to get my point through.

pol is not transphobic, at least i am not. I am degeneratophobic. If you want to cut your penis off - its fine by me. If you want to interact with a society as a female - again, do it. But the second you begin to throw this shit under my nose - fuck you. Attentionwhoring is what gets most people, not the fact that you a tranny.

Meanwhile, real women are physically attractice to 100% heterosexual men, make babies on a mattress and not in a lab, carry pregnancies for 9 months and nurse babies from their boobs they didn't need to take meds to grow.

Fuck you, I don't want this freak pissing in the bathroom with my little girl. These people are insane and they need to be told as much.

So Glad Obama spent his political sway making sure Trannys could use a use either bathroom. NOT!

holy shit does every male Russian actually get it?

>thought it was just putin

You are not your body. Your soul existed before your body did and your soul does not have a gender.

Oh look he's posting it again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/But I suffered heavily from dysphoria and it got too much, and I had to brave and look within myself to find the strength to come out, start hormones, and I'm so glad I did./

Because we as humans have evolved to feel repulsed by things unnatural, sickly, and dangerous. It’s among our primal instincts to avoid or remove anything that we feel will bring no good.

It’s the same reason why we feel disgusted when we see a leper or a corpse; our instincts tell us to avoid it to prevent being sick. While transgenderism isn’t contagious (at least biologically, socially is a whole different case), we see trannies as ill and deranged, and our primal instincts tell us to avoid at all costs.

No, because LGBTASHUDUSDF#@!$#CHFH!3243 community didn't take hands under it's "wing"

Tranny-ism is nothing but delusion disorder with fancy propagandists

>my little girl

What a cute name for your boipussy

Don't be scared though user, this one seems to be a bottom

>my boywomb
Get some help man

>I am degeneratophobic.
>If you want to cut your penis off - its fine by me
You're a self-contradicting hypocrite dumbass Ivan

trips of truth

Ontario will remove your child from your custody if you don't humor their mental illness

This is copypasta
Sage

Why is Canada so much more far left than other western countries?

My theory is the Tories left the US for Canada at the end of the Revolutionary War so Canada got a dose of extra faggotry

That propaganda is horrifying. Might want to read Goebbels book again, I don't think you're doing it right.

We've all beat off to traps, but nobody wants to piss with them

you're never going to convince anyone with that rhetoric though.

How old are you? Trans suicide happens around mid 40's, early 50's

This is funny coming from a Swiss

Faggot

Ye that's usually how you feel when you join a cult.

Most old gross trannies you see transitioned > 40. Very few that transitioned young are old yet.

>Why is pol so transphobic?
because you represent the revolutionary vanguard of an assault on truth.

Sup mohammed how do you like my tax money

Who the fuck is "pol"? You shills aren't even trying anymore

You're still blue pilled if you think you can change a communist's mind with words and arguments. This is a man who thinks he's a woman. Good luck with that.

>Ausztria

Haha

Because I don't want to play pretend with you.

user you’re scaring me.
>my boy womb

The moment you let a black man mark your boypussy as his property you know that you'll never go back. You're his and his alone - and your little pussystick loves it as it releases it's little sissyglitter.

But yeah you silly sweethearts will go on and on about your racist hate towards black people when in fact you would enjoy being submissive to the strong invaders. it's like ying and yang, maybe one day you'll understand.

Rise of transgenders is a communist plot.
rense.com/general32/americ.htm

so what if u fail as a man. be a grill. get fucked like a good sissy cum whore. who cares. theres nothing wrong with this. ITS NOT just a fetish. its who u r. so stop listening to the memes. stop forcing the memes on new trannies. end the cycle of meme hate and dysphoria inducing insanity. cure the mental illness by accepting ur subjugated position at the feet of a strong BBC daddy.

When the realization sets in that you don't pass worth shit the depression will return.

If you weren't socially visible I wouldn't give a shit about what you did though. Unfortunately you're just a weapon used by the jews to poison kids minds. All the trannies in the world being slightly happier for a few months aren't worth one normal kid being forced down the tranny path.

That's why the hate.

Kill yourself you fucking tranny shitstain.

Thing is, I don't care if you're taking hormones. I care that you're trying to force me and the rest of society to make absurd concessions to your delusion.

>impregnated my boywomb while I was crossdressing as hatsune miku
This has potential, but it's not Navy Seals copypasta levels yet.

Work on it before reposting next time, e.g. add some reference to being raised by a single mother, soy milk or say you dream about being impregnated by Donald Trump. Also make it all greentext, copypasting two post in different style is stupid. Brevity = wit.