Which Foreign (((Ally))) Attempted to Kill Trump via FBI?

Israel or Jewnited Kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LARPer

nice proxy Jewbag

lol Q

Fuck q larper bullshit. Go back to where ever you came from.

Eat shit and die shillfag

i could imagine the shitstorm if they released emails of deepstate planning an assasinated.

Israel

bump

Bump for it was definitely the Israelis

Saudi Arabia. It was Prince Alwaleed. He planned to assassinate Trump in Las Vegas in October, but his trip to Vegas was postponed.

Interesting. I'm leaning towards UK (Steele Dossier connection) but SA could also be involved.

Left would find a way to defend it.

This.

Judge by behavior. Trump and Pence both welcome in Israel. UK OTOH...

I doubt thats in text messages. However these niggers want him dead so maybe we shouldnt spread rumors like this one.

>tfw retarded boomers can only believe factual shit we’ve all known for over a year if it’s spewed by a quirky character promoting a culture of personality

I hate boomers so much

>Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22]

>Fake and gay FISA document
>Investigation 1 of 22

this

>Muh Boomers love Q divide and conquer routine

Rake yourself

Double Bump!

Muh boomers
Muh boomers
Muh boomers
You sound like a useless cunt, friendo.
I'm sorry your post 2000 generation is nothing but faggots and virgin anime betas, but that's the hand you've been dealt.
Gen X here. You will never know how awesome shit was before you turds arrived.

big if Q

>Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
>Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
This is me.
>Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.

This is me.

don't let them slide this.

Supposedly FBI Agents discusses harming the president! This is from True Pundit so take that for what it is but true if big!
truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

this is why they wont show us the texts and are pretending to have deleted them.

there is no telling what will happen once that genie is out of the bottle. the implicatons will be so profound i cannot even guess at them.

I'm with you. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

My guess is the english

>Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
amen.

don't forget to pray for the good guys, folks

As a pajeet hybrid, I hate the English so obviously I'll go with the Jews

the enemy is creating disinfo versions of the memo. i can smell the fear off them.

Muslimited Kingdom

You Boomer idiots keep falling for this LARP. Fuck off and die. Drink drain cleaner, you stupid cunts on Boomer's First LARP.

filter the word boomer for a better browsing experience

you're going to be late for mahjong, Betsy. you can qpost tomorrow.

Overobsessed-with-Israel-bot is homing in on the FBI fuckery.
With organic opposition from anti-boomer-bot, naturally.
Good signs. Justice is coming.

It was obviously internal.

Anyone who wants Trump dead is in the US, it's just problems for every country that attempts it.

>. Justice is coming.

ohfuckyeah. these bozos are done for.

>With organic opposition from anti-boomer-bot, naturally.
>Good signs. Justice is coming.
I'm not a bot. Just sick of this LARP. Why can't you idiots stay contained on the board made for you? Stop bringing this shitty LARP back over here. CBTS is the worst LARP since SB-3 Ghoul.

filter the word larp and boomer to eliminate bot posts from your experience.

>Hurr durr chortle chortle have to keep 60% of what they do secret for humanity
Why the fuck do boomers believe this larping garbage

Any predictions that haven't come true?

Hey here's an idea .
Stop clicking on shit you oppose and fucking up the conversation.
Unless Share Blue has a gun to your head.
Who in the actual Fuck cares what you don't like.
Why do you even care what everyone else wants to read. Filter it out , ignore it and uhm maybe
Shut the fuck up

The UK is the Jews. It’s always the Jews. They’re satanic and need to be cleansed from this reality.

I'll fuck up the conversation of any fucking LARPO I want to, you Geritol Fucking Cunt.

EAT SHIT AND DIE, BOOMER SCUM

>Which Foreign (((Ally))) Attempted to Kill Trump via FBI?

Pretty obvious that it's Pakistan/Awan brothers

You don't have to have autism like me to figure that one out.

IT WAS THE DEPP STATE

Release it all, the west needs to collapse so it can be rebuilt.

Hiding it just makes you as bad as the corrupt ones cooking up these schemes in the darkness

what's the point of the unreadable sideways shit on the right side of this pic? this pic is deliberately designed to make us look stupid. fuck you for spreading it.

Why does this guy speak in riddles, can't he just talk like a normal person and not like a neet wizard?

Why does this alleged insider write in exactly the same style as a schizophrenic retard from godlikeproductions?

i remember when that was basically the only site you could find anything resembling redpills on. i'm getting old. kill me now.

Things truly were great before.

I think it should be fully released, carefully and over time.

drip drip drip until we get to 100%

more like qoomer