Are you ready for the Madman??

Are you ready for the Madman??

So, like, great episode, right?

No, Ochako is boring.

Why you gotta be like that man?

Seen her character too many times it's just boring now.

i'm ready

So I take it you are also bored of Deku, Todoroki, Iida and Bakugou too?

no

But this was the last time she was good.

>tfw stream turns into a slideshow of ochako falling and diying
It was fun.

Ochako's character has been done so many times so no I'm not bored every character type just her particular one, Baku is still entertaining regardless if he's the generic asshole we're suppose to hate.

>Todoroki, Iida and Bakugou
I sure am. The less of them, the better.

Uraraka's fight took up too much time.
It was blindingly obvious that she wouldn't win.

Nothing about her is intimidating, her power is near useless in a fight, and she never even got a successful hit on Baku.

They were WAY too kind to Ochako during that fight. Bakugo in the manga didn't even stress himself against her.

Really? I thought the anime made it way more obvious she had no chance despite it being a bit longer

>It was blindingly obvious that she wouldn't win.
That was the point. It was to show that, even if she knew she had very little chances of winning, that didn't mean she was gonna give up
>her power is near useless in a fight
Hardly, she touches someone, most already lose
>she never even got a successful hit on Baku.
nobody in the tournament gets a successful hit on Baku except Kiri, so I don't hold that against her

Is Sup Forums finally fucking working?

>Eraserhead shitting all over the plebs booing Bakugo

It would have been better if dekus/allmights quirk was sacrificing their body for power. Right now they're doing that but it's only because all might got injured and deku injures himself.
Badly written power.

Explain why it's not okay to hate the sasuke character.

This and next week's episodes are both 10/10

>It would have been better if dekus/allmights quirk was sacrificing their body for power.
I'm guessing you don't know the status of Deku's hands right now in the manga?

>got btfo in the other thread
>comes to this one to shitpost their lame idea
Fuck off

Her power isn't even that useful against normal human beings.
A guy with a gun could defeat her without issue.

I bet white knight animefags were thinking the same shit and got BTFO too.

Go away mangofag

How did you recognize me?
Holy shit you stalker.

>A guy with a gun could defeat her without issue.
Friend, that could defeat the majority of Class a

was the stream like that for the rest of the episode? I gave up on the stream and waited for the subs in the end.
Watching Bakugo beat up Ochako over the course of 3 weeks was funny though

Except Kirishima
He's UNBREAKABLE

I'm not that user but Aizawa was in the right because the crowd booed Bakugo for not going easy on a girl, which is pretty retarded considering that these kids are training to fight villains one day and it's not like they'd go easier on a woman.

Cops>heroes desu.

Yep. I just turned it off when it got to commercials

Yes. Everyone in fiction goes easy on the woman and hits on her because they fall in love every time. This happens everytime I can remember.
Being a girl gives you that advantage.
Hothead is gay.

why was Sup Forums so slow this morning ?

Poorfags couldn't post.

Captcha was broken and only Pass users could post.

Is it next week yet?

Why isn't Deku a fucking mutant yet?

So, you guys remember that doujin where Midnight fantasied about an orgy between all of Class A and her? And for some reason Kirishima didn't appeared with any of the girls? Well, mystery solved. Midnight probably imagined that he went looking for the iron dick

>hurr durr manga adresses all these issues but i'm not gonna read it and complain instead
Just drop it already and go shit up another thread.

>Yes. Everyone in fiction goes easy on the woman and hits on her because they fall in love every time. This happens everytime I can remember.
I don't think there's been a single situation in manga where this happenes and it's not considered garbage

Kirishima's rock hard cock belongs to Baku

Choose your wife.

Can bullets even harm Deku?

If obliterating a robot the size of 6 skyscrapers merely breaks his arm then I imagine bullets would bounce right off him doing nothing.

Do you think that they're gonna adapt all 3 chapters into 1 episode?

>If obliterating a robot the size of 6 skyscrapers merely breaks his arm then I imagine bullets would bounce right off him doing nothing.
That was with 100% though

>better
No, it would have been edgier, but not better-written.

Right now, it performs exactly as you say, it eats away your body, but only because of your own volition. This way, the character's body tells us things about his decisions, his passions, without him having to give (even) more exposition. It tells us that both users are rash and reckless, each in his own way, and that they need to mediate it unless they want to die early.

If it automatically sacrificed your body every time you use it, the writing would "force" the character to be more prudent, telling us nothing about his personality, other than the tired and superficial "pain inside", or it would create a plothole of an MC being reckless with such power and not dying midway in the story (like in One Piece).

Your shit taste gave it away desu.

I just read it again now and it was literally the same thing

This fight is going to be the best part of season 2.

Who best boy Kuroiro here?

judging by the episode title, yes

no

Since they adapted the first two pages of chapter 38 this episode I'm enclined to say yes, it's definitelly possible and pic related is a good way to end an episode.

force per unit area user, the bullet has about as much force as OfA but it's acting on an area the size of a pinhead so id say he'd be pretty rekt.
kirishima is the only person who would survive being shot.

>Kuroiro
>As in literally "Black Color"
>He is black

Hori is a hack

his quirk is literally being a nigger.

I've been waiting for this fight to be animated ever since I first read it.

Can't wait to watch a live reaction compilation of this on YT

what abilities he have

So he got into U.A. by stealing another person's results?

Speed, strength and stealth.
Weakness:Water

worst ship

Extreme Nigger, literally Vanta Black

Like Tsuyu's Frog does, Nigger lets you do anything nigger can do.

Its honestly a little surprising to me how so many people whip Bakugou and Ocako thanks to this fight. I mean, Ochako was literally thinking about Deku the whole fight, and then they got that sweet moment in the waiting room.

I hated it too and then warmed up to it eventually blame the nips.

then you have shit taste

I don't mind.

Shippers are that retrded, it's nothing new. And it's not that many to begin with (un)surprisingly.

The weird think is that black ink and a screen's material are less black than this, so the only way to experience its true blackness is to see it with your own eyes.
The black to nig them all

Japan obsession with painting Bakugou as a tsundere is sick

Also bikini Nejire

>not that many.

It's one of the most popular straight ships, I think only Kaminari x Jirou is more popular.

DEKU

it's all because of the "nothing fragile about that girl"

The fight I want to see in this season is Deku, Todoroki and Iida vs Stain but that would mean 4 more months.
Fuck.

THE

Only 7 to 8 weeks user, not 16

ABSOLUTE

Caution.

MADMAN

Stains's in a couple months. 4 more months is Deku and Bakugou vs All Might.

These colorings are fuckig great

I can't bear to watch her get hurt bros. Should I just skip this episode?

This is like the first and only time she does something cool, so no.

Nigga there is a ship between most of the people of class A, and even some of the teachers. Shippers coming up with weird pairs and reaching way too hard to justify them is nothing new

This one got popular because it is the clasic cliche in teenager drama of the brooding guy falling in love with the gentle girl

Also did Bakugou said round face in the manga ? There is a big difference between calling a girl angelface like i thought he did and calling her round face

The first is flattery, the second is rude

Is that a Kirishima/Amajiki doujin? Nice desu.

>Also did Bakugou said round face in the manga ? There is a big difference between calling a girl angelface like i thought he did and calling her round face
Yeah, he called her round face, not angelface. I remember being confused about that one, because that didn't sounded like something Bakugou would say, and then checked the raws, and it was wrong. So yeah, no angelface

FAg translator is doing whatever he wants, he has said so himself.

Kind of preferred how this moment looked in the manga. His hand look more fucked up, like the flesh was all torn..

I would marry Deku just the way he is.

Yeah, but it would've been censored by a ray of light or a black streak.

Can someone explain why the dub and sub are coming out at the same time in this anime

Oh nice, I remember the tournament + training with Torino was much longer.
This season is 2 cours so it's lucky that we will see Deku and Bakugou vs All Might.

Nah, she is great in this episode, it is a shame she has so few moments like this,

Hori did a great job with her desing and personallity, so it is a waste that doesnt really have more badass moments along with all the spaguetti, its basically this and the bootcamp arc

Tumblr doesn't count.

Me neither, since you're gonna cry snot when it doesn't come ture.

>Kind of preferred how this moment looked in the manga. His hand look more fucked up, like the flesh was all torn..
This. I was honestly expecting his arm to appear more fucked in the anime.

It's popular enough in the west?
It's 2017?