Who /Victor/ here?

Who /Victor/ here?

I

He owns a permanent seat in my Husbando Council.

Beautiful

My love and lust for him grows every day, he's too strong

2moe4me

Yuuri's figure will be released in 2018

Victor will never jerk off to you while wearing your dirty underwear
;_;

God he's so beautiful.

a bit of a wait but if it'll be better than that victor one

Can't wait to see that perfect Pig butt

Me. My name is unironically Victor. Anything you need from me?

Are you bald?

This figure is so beautiful and sexy, I hope it's his grey suit.

Nope.

He looks like he's judging you.

Big forehead means intelligent.

Except for Victor's case. He's such an airhead

This head consists of nothing more than choreography and Piggy's ass.

This figure makes up for the Megahouse one.

It looks more like the black suit. He wears the pocket square only with the black one if I'm not wrong?

Does the anime have any difference from the manga?

The anime is the original product. The manga was released two days ago and has brand new contents that are not in the anime. It's kind of a "sequel".

kind of? is it sort of like the original thing but with new content or something?

Big Tooru is a miracle of the universe.

No, it's completely new content. It's drawn by the writer of Yuri!!! on Ice who is also a mangaka, and follows what happened after the last episode of the anime. It's about Yurio and his exhibition.

Kind of a random thought but I wonder what course Bald took in college

and if any of you say business administration, a slap in the face is all you deserve

I have never wanted to be a bench so badly

Creepy

We don't even know if he went to college

It's a short one-shot that serves as a bonus for a full set BD purchase. The animu is the main product, with a movie coming next.

We don't even know if has parents either.

And we don't know if he's human, or if he's a serial killer.

We know he's not human, faggot, Kubo said so. He's an alien and and elf and too much of a pure maiden to be a serial killer.

There's already a thread up and your OP post is pure cancer.

Homo thread banned yoi and the stalker thread doesn't count.

Best change so far

>homothread banned yoi
hilarious. The true Sup Forums hipsters

Blau drew nipples

They better not fuck up the paint job on this, like they did with the other Victor scale.

the things he does for his pig

>I can't believe I let you put your dick in my ass for this. You're lucky I'm so in love with you or else I would have dumped your ass a long time ago.

Fuck. He looks so handsome though, Jesus.

No back or side angles?

Delicious, she drew him especially beautiful too. It was cute that she kept finding ways to cover them up before
Victor was probably thinking about coming back here too

I didn't even realize this art was hers at first because her art is usually so pure.

what did he mean by this

I wonder if they'll make drama from this or just have Vitya happy to be back after all.

I'd be judging you too if I was Victor Nikiforov

Such a soft expression.

It's really hard to say what kind of tension there will be, if any, but since Yuri was so happy he was coming back it would be too sad if Victor didn't fully want to ;_;

What is your favorite part of Victor? I love his voice and body.

I can't pick just one.
1. lines under his eyes
2. 5head
3. heart mouth

Eyelashes.

Heart mouth a best, no question. Life saving ass is second

I can't husbando him up because he already has a perfect one.

I love him though, weirdly enough I really wish he was a real person so I could be a hardcore fan of his skating and follow him like a regular celebrity.

All of us

Did people really not like the Megahouse one? That ass is mad fire.

I think Victor wasn't fully happy at the time since he thought Yuuri might be retiring.

The ass is fine, but the rest of the sculpt and paint job aren't so good.

i ended up pre-ordering the megahouse figure, though the outfit is pretty plain.

i have mixed feelings about the closed body language of the pose in but who am i kidding -- i'll probably po that one too if it looks good painted

Don't be mean to baby Victor.

There's the eye lines I know and love. It just requires Victor to be miserable to make them appear.

He's was probably nauseating cute as a little kid, must have gotten whatever he wanted by just smiling.

Same. Though only if he regularly posts about Piggy and accidentally leaks their sex tape

Pig's hitler level was slightly lowered

"""accidentally""""

The plot twist is that it's Pig that leaks it

who otabek here?

Me

What does Bike smell like?

like sweat and motorcycle grease and fairy's dick

The way he throws that glove looks like he's tossing a used condom

So much Bald suffering

What an awkward time to get an eyelash boner.

this pains me

I like how much clearer his expression is here than in the original. He's so full of love for Piggy ;_;

And it's all your fault Yucky for making Vicky feel like shit.

Obliterate me.

so emotional. there is no greater love than the love bald has for his piggy

I will always hate Sayokubo for not making this moment a kiss. Simply not kissing is one thing, but creating a moment that would have been perfect for a kiss but bailing on it is unforgivable blue balling.

where were you when bike was confirmed best boy

I just realized Otabek's jacket matches Fairy's pants.

His AI. I like how he loves, clumsily at times but with his whole heart. Not just Piggy but all the things he's finding in Hasetsu too

But Vicky is a predator and abuser for taking advantage of a drunk Yucky and becoming his coach and cornering him into an engagement

If they continue with this ambiguity in the film, I swear I give up on Yoi

Goddamn, please make Vitya the happiest man in the world, Piggy ;_; He loves you so much.

It's not ambiguity, it's straight up teasing to keep the audience hooked. Het series do it too.

I love Baldfat too much to give them up either way, they're incredibly irrevocably gay regardless of where YOI goes from here.

They really shouldn't have added that pause in there for it to only be a hug. Makes 12 even worse to add a fake out like that.

Living with Bald has made him used to popping awkward boners all the time, don't worry.

This

Why doesn't Piggy go to therapy and also take meds to calm his brain. A lot of pain could have been avoided.

>nips would lose interest if BaldFat kissed again

What the fuck is wrong with them?