Trump economy failing

Trumps economy is failing, blue wave 2018

>Kimberly-Clark announced they’re closing 10 plants worldwide
>cutting 5,000 jobs worldwide
>half in North America

How is trump saving jobs again?

mobile.twitter.com/1IronMan2018/status/955809605791121408?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-carrier/more-layoffs-at-indiana-factory-trump-made-deal-to-keep-open-idUSKBN1F02TL
mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/955826978724204544?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
wsj.com/articles/economists-credit-trump-as-tailwind-for-u-s-growth-hiring-and-stocks-1515682893
mobile.twitter.com/wbbasho/status/955843577858281472
mobile.twitter.com/NathanBomey/status/955819427559329792
mobile.twitter.com/FLGATOR20/status/955831810939858944
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/05/trumps-first-year-jobs-numbers-were-very-very-good/
mobile.twitter.com/TheTownie88/status/955819653141495808
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/apple-expects-38-billion-tax-bill-on-overseas-repatriated-cash
fortune.com/2018/01/17/apple-domestic-jobs-investment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly-Clark
finance.yahoo.com/news/dowdupont-sees-amazing-trump-effect-164526886.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmorgan-raise-pay-hire-staff-124147308.html
finance.yahoo.com/m/6e6bcbcd-3e3e-3e6d-a1a7-7adba70398aa/ss_jpmorgan-chase-is-boosting.html
money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/news/economy/december-2017-jobs-report/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liar lies
Shocking.

They are tearing you dump supporters to shreds

Yea and the ease been the announcement of hundreds of thousands of jobs and billions in investment and raises

Even in good economies some companies fail

>2500 jobs
>mattering

>Tony Stark 2018

>2,500 people lost their jobs in the US

this is news? maybe for stupid people. 2,500 people is an incredibly tiny fraction of the population in a country of 350+ million. there's nothing useful you can extrapolate from this because the sample size is too small.

This is an example of our compartmentalized society

You ha e tens of millions of lefties in America who think the econemy is knot good, trump is hurting employment and the tax cuts are only for rich and going up on the poor.

This kind of divide in reality cannot continue

I never believed the whole bot farm thing, but that entire Twitter thread looks like bot accounts.

Carrier, Sam’s club, at&t, all announced layoffs. Tell me how trump is saving jobs again? asking a friend

And unemployment is at a 2 decade low

There is worry we don’t have enough people to fill jobs already

You are pointing to isolated company failures and discrediting the overall economic health

Trumpers losing their jobs makes me laugh

>hundreds of thousands of jobs created in Trump's first year
>unemployment rate down from 4.7% to 4.1%
>2500 jobs disappear in America
>BLUMPF IS FAILING H-H-HEHEHE R-R-RIGHT????!?!?!?!

>if just 1 company has layoffs in the next 7 years, irregardless of leadership, market demand or technology innovations means Trump is a failure
Good luck being absolutely retarded

Posting tweets from literallywhos should be a bananable offense.

These are companies that closed because they don't want to offer their existing employees better pay or benefits as well as unemploy any illegals that work for them already, it's their own fault not Drumpf

Fake news, faggot. Kimberly Clark has been downsizing for decades. People use less paper every year.

Trumps a failure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-carrier/more-layoffs-at-indiana-factory-trump-made-deal-to-keep-open-idUSKBN1F02TL

Look into the balance sheets of those companies before you shill,faggot.

stay mad

>3 different states lose 5000 jobs
>There's no possibility that 3 different states, that are the size of multiple EU countries, could have other job openings
These idiots are grasping at straws now. They're really showing off how much liberals care too by flooding Twitter with "lol fuck you. you lost your job. #FuckDrumpf"

sage this shillhole thread into oblivion, friend.

Going to twitter for unbiased political commentary is like going to stormfront to discuss black achievements. Literally a mainstream Tumblr.

>Kimberly-Clark reported a slight uptick in 2017 sales to $18.3 billion, while net income rose 22% to $617 million. But tissue sales have been declining and a slower birth rate has hurt.
>Also, more people are buying consumer goods online, which hasn't helped. The company is aiming to boost its online sales, which currently represent less than 10% of its business.

The fault is on the people who run this company, not Trump

>NAFTA takes more American jobs by moving them to Mexico for slave labor
Man that's fucked up. I really wish one of the presidential candidates acknowledged how much we're getting fucked on NAFTA.

>Plant XYZ isn't profitable
>Has proprietary technology to produce widgets
>Not going to operate it at a loss
>Close it down

>Do quarterly/yearly reviews of employees
>December rolls around
>Fire a bunch of employees with bad reviews

Goddamn you're fucking retarded. Businesses open and close facilities, do moves, and lay off packs of shit employees all the time but suddenly all these segment-level (and often lower level) decisions that may have been months/years in the making are a DIRECT result of some shit Trump did for reasons.

Hahahaha, most wont vote trump next time

mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/955826978724204544?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

If they are closing several plants worldwide, that means something is wrong with the company, and may have nothing to do with the new tax bill.
Companies cut and create jobs all the time, which is why you have to look into the job creation index to have a better understanding of the economy.

People on the Wall Street journal thread are really hammering trump

>WSJ doesn't like Trump
Shocker.

Unemployment is at a record low. What are they complaining about.

wsj.com/articles/economists-credit-trump-as-tailwind-for-u-s-growth-hiring-and-stocks-1515682893
*destroys the shill's narrative*
NOTHIN PERSONNEL

Trickle down is a failure

mobile.twitter.com/wbbasho/status/955843577858281472

>one company fails as closes WORLDWIDE factories
>DURR TRUMP?!?!?!?!?

shills are getting desperate for any story they can manipulate kek

Can you fuck off you nigger?

*completely ignores narrative destruction in shillinese*
OP'S GONNA KILL HIMSELF SOON

>Trump is now responsible for the rise and fall of every single corporation in America

oh jeez, the left actually went and made itself retarded, decades of pandering to blacks and women has actually made the party as dumb as them.

Hahahaha, the tax break is what’s causing the layoffs

mobile.twitter.com/NathanBomey/status/955819427559329792

>worldwide factories
holy shit you are an embarrassment

Looks like another attempted ShareBlue raid
Today's speaking point is "Drumpf did nothing for jobs"
Expect to see this plastered all over CNN

twitter threads should earn you a ban.

Oliver Willis is going to die

Damn, trump got burned

mobile.twitter.com/FLGATOR20/status/955831810939858944

Sam’s Club is owned by Walmart you retard. Walmart has more money than god. They closed Sam’s Club because it’s a stupid buisness model and regular Walmart’s earn more money so they’re gonna build more of those.

>How is trump saving jobs again?

Your country is almost at full employment you silly autist.

Good thing there are many jobs for them to get now

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/05/trumps-first-year-jobs-numbers-were-very-very-good/

This kills the shariablue shill.

that is a picture of four (4) tweets by anti-trump people

was this intended to be convincing?

>trump is hurting employment
How?
>and the tax cuts are only for rich and going up on the poor.
Source on this.

Dow is up on trade war. They must have put some drugs in the water. That layoff is nothing compared to what happens next. I know when it ends, though. When one day the Swiss decide to sell all the stawks they have and there is no buyer for that. That's the end of this shitshow. Now just watch how nobody expected that trade wars are bad. Murricans have no working knowledge of even their own history. The same exact shit happens every generation.

Ha

mobile.twitter.com/TheTownie88/status/955819653141495808

Anyone with a brain knows that the economy will crash on purpose just before election time so the elkte can force their own candidate in again.

>literal who company fails and fires 5,500 people
>shariablue shills desperately try to turn it into a story
Meanwhile in reality
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/apple-expects-38-billion-tax-bill-on-overseas-repatriated-cash
$30 billion dollars 20,000 jobs

Factories will go the way of automation anyways.

OP is A fascist?

fortune.com/2018/01/17/apple-domestic-jobs-investment/

So many sweet sweet libby suicides coming. Got your gas tank yet sweetie?

Shut up, I’d rather have Trudeau as president

>there is no way a white american wrote this post

fuck off, igor

>Kimberly-Clark announced they’re closing 10 plants worldwide
>kimberley clark

literally whom?

All the faggots in this thread believing the president has that much influence over jobs and the economy

Shilling random twitter users this hard my god you people are delusional. I can't wait for the 2018 2020 meltdowns you soyboys will cause

>company fails
>omg DRUMPFFFFFFF REEEE
Wew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly-Clark

>Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. Kimberly-Clark brand name products include Kleenex facial tissue, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Cottonelle, Scott and Andrex toilet paper, Wypall utility wipes, KimWipes scientific cleaning wipes, and Huggies disposable diapers and baby wipes.

We're always going to lose jobs. It's part of the economy. You lose jobs to advances in automation and geopolitics. The trick is to counter the job loss through innovation in the creation of new jobs to replace them.

You are always going to lose jobs. Factories are always going to close. This is an economic reality. Using it as political propaganda just shows an utter lack of understanding.

I never thought we'd see the day where we had to watch people collectively freak out about some North Eastern company shutting down factories from the comfort of their San Francisco cuck sheds. And that being the only example of a economic failure.

4 years a company shedding 5000 jobs was something that happened weekly.

>lefties gloating about working class and working poor losing jobs
>blue wave 2018!!!

Liberals have consumed too much soy and nigger culture.

*4 years ago

You have to be an Uber retard to think this,

The tax cuts allows them flexibility as in Fire dead weight and restructure

Without the tax cuts they’d probably have to just shut down instead of cutting 12% or the company.

You absolute dipshit

>20 percent return on my 401k last year
feels good
maga faggot

>anecdotes are legitimate arguments in libbie land.

You can tell libtards are getting desperate with cuck threads like this. .they sense their inevitable doom in nov. ..

All we sense is victory in 2018!

there is no way a white american wrote this post

vodka niggers gon nig

>economy is better than it has been in twenty years in less than a years worth of economic growth
>some faggot on Sup Forums post a twitter with no citations

Also, here's a meta joke for you. They shoe diapers. Maybe if more people were having babies instead of whining on Twitter, those factories would still be profitable.

They seem pretty ecstatic that people lost their jobs.

>Without the tax cuts they’d probably have to just shut down instead of cutting 12% or the company.
>yes, i literally am this fucking retarded

>They shoe diapers
They SHOW diapers

Wtf would voting blue actually make a difference they hate manufacturing jobs

>Everyone I disagree with is a Russian troll

>firing people doesn’t cost money

This is an unironic post, everyone look at it

you illiterate fuck, i'm making fun of the fact that english is obviously not your first language.

i guess it is possible you could be an uneducated white trash meth addict, but i try to imagine my fellow countrymen in a positive light.

no one respects an idiot, proof your posts for readability first, and at least maintain the image of informed preparedness the rest of us are working to perpetuate

you.fucking.mouth.breathing.dipshit

WE GUN CLOSE DOWN WITHOUT TAX CUTS GUISE

I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD FROM WAITING TABLES AT IHOP

kill yourself idiot

Lol no you are literally an idiot, it costs money to close down operations and fire people and redirect the workflow

You are a dumbass

>i got my phd in economics watching reading rainbow

that's what you sound like

target and walmart make better diapers lmao darwin

This is just today's news. Kys shill

finance.yahoo.com/news/dowdupont-sees-amazing-trump-effect-164526886.html

finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmorgan-raise-pay-hire-staff-124147308.html

finance.yahoo.com/m/6e6bcbcd-3e3e-3e6d-a1a7-7adba70398aa/ss_jpmorgan-chase-is-boosting.html

go ahead and keep arguing with my dopples, nigger

Shills gonna shill

+ 2million jobs in 2017.

money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/news/economy/december-2017-jobs-report/index.html

>One company is cutting employees so therefore the economy is crashing.

Fuck off kike.

>+ 2million jobs in 2017
thanks obama

>yahoo news, cited three times, no other sources for crosscheck purposes

get the fuck off my board, boomer scum

>Using good cartoon for political agenda
Disqusting!

Open the links retard.