CANADA YES!

twitter.com/CBCPolitics/status/955564750108274690
archive.is/SDw8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed
archive.is/SDw8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile in Swedistan
lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

Feminist snow clearing is a joke, my grandmother had to stay indoors for a week due to her being dependent on clear roads for her to walk on.
Major supply lines to and from the city were knocked out, crippling Stockholm's economy due to the instructions that a more green and feminist snow clearing should prioritize ungrateful blacks in ghettos and bike paths that only make up 1% of traffic.

The pendulum is gonna swing so hard for you here in a min bro like you have no idea

What the fuck is gender-balanced snow plowing? Ensuring 50% of snowplow drivers are women? Somehow I doubt that. What a retarded world we live in these days.

They prioritize sidewalks and cycling paths (cause everyone bikes in the winter time), thus leaving the roads as last priority

>Ensuring 50% of snowplow drivers are women?
It's even worse than that

The state has it's own statistics bureau that they use to motivate their orders. That same bureau says that women take public transport more often than men and they also walk or ride a bike more often. Their (femeiist) solution is to not prioritize critical infrastructure and instead focus on walking/bike paths, the path to the subway and the bus routes.
Not that it works, some of my friends told me that they & the whole bus had to get out to push the back end of the bus out of the snow last year.

Pic source: Aftonbladet

Didn't this already happen and it failed miserably?

Top kek.

That experiment ended in total caos.

Funny thing is that mostly womyn got hurt becouse they are often then ones who drives the kids to school.

Its gona be awsm Sup Forums. Remember to follow up on this xD

>Feminist snow clearing
What does that even mean?

everyone drives in canada. our country's huge. our city's are far apart. we need the roads cleared 6 months of the year. or we end up on YouTube featured in one of those 50 car pile up videos.

CBC knew this happened yet still pushed for it to be implemented in canada.

jesus H christ how dumb can you be?

We're reaching virtue signaling levels that were thought to be impossible.

There was a thread a couple years ago about how swedens gender snow shoveling literally crippled the economy because nobody with a real job was able to get to work.

The fact that not even crossed their mind that this might hurt the infrastructure is hilarious beyond comprehension.

can we please stop

Trudeau is the absolute faggot who imported nigger bush beaters from Afreaka to fight raging wildfires with sticks, instead of accepting American or Russian firefighters. The niggers went on strike without beating any bushes and left, as Castreau left Canada to burn.

>ignore infrastructure that moves police and ambulances around
>get raped
>die on slippery cycling path
We have faggots that insist on cycling in our horrific winter here. I enjoy spinning my tires just right to splash them with road salt in rusted slush.
Jews are pushing is crap way too hard. Every time some dumb cyclist gets run over by a truck (usually by running a red light), it’s a top news story.

I remember that, there were Polish firefighters waiting for admission as well. What a funny guy that Trodoo

Oh look, all the men got out to push.

>snow plowing is a municipal level decision
>this is not trudeau related

>islamic femcommunism

To be fair it is the best urban planning policy for a city

Cagers gotta pay

this is gold

>The city government is intent on putting as much civic energy into clearing bike paths and sidewalks used by environmentally- and fitness-minded women as into the roads frequented by male-dominated motor vehicle traffic.

>Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member who is vice mayor for traffic, was quick to blame the record snowfall (15 inches in a day) rather than the new policy. “Gender-equal snow cleaning is not to blame here,” he told the Expressen newspaper, claiming that the policy had apparently not been followed.

Dude, seriously. It amazes me, and saddens me, that there are so many stupid people running the world.

Kek

>Trusting women with vital infrastructure care

Real gender equal snow plowing has never been tried.

It's in our nature to walk through snow, it is not in a vehicles nature to drive through snow. Which one will have the hardest time getting goods and services to different parts of the city? Are you and your partner going to carry that stretcher with a 300lb fat guy to the hospital?

>archive.is/SDw8Y
>Finance Minister Bill Morneau
>federal budget
>Stockholm
You think this wouldn't happen in Toronto if it happened anywhere? Are you unfamiliar with Toronto's mayor? Let me catch you up: he's a bleeding heart faggot, too.

So what about emergency vehicles? The true reason snow clearings happen on certain roads more than others?

Canadian Pravda strikes again

>Cagers
Get the fuck out.

Canada c'mon

It's not REAL gender equal snowplowing, those fucking white male plow drivers didn't do it properly!

well I guess that fucking explains why my whole college is closed and all the roads are shut even the public library and gyms are shut today on what is seriously a non-event of a fucking freezing rain storm. snow removal has never been as bad as this year, they literally bulldozed my entire roads driveways in with the street-snow... woman logic. they used to push it all down to the end of the road and put it in an empty lot

i wouldn't to live there if i was from the desert, unless i got paid not to work and could rape women with impunity.

>racist snow cleaning

LOOLLLLLL

Why? Because women can't drive.

underrated

I'm okay with this as long as they remove the frosty whiteness from the streets.

look at this retard

>caring about Toronto
Stay in your containment refugee camp, Ahmad

I hope so.

I'm not paying taxes until this govt departs.

DEFUND the CBC. I don't want my tax money going to Liberal Party and ZOG propoganda.

Kike inciting criminality
Bell kike. Spend it on (((cultural)))) subsidies instead

So literally

>Turn your country 3rd world in these simply steps

CBC is our version of MSNBC Buzzfeed, etc.
They make CNN look bipartisan
We don't even have a version of fox her. All ((((them)))

We elected Trump to turn the rest of the world into America. You'll get your freedom soon.

it's means incompetence.

>entrusting anything to someone who didn't create it
>They destroy it due to lack of upkeep knowledge
wow, it's like Africa all over again