How in the fuck did brits never lose a single war?

how in the fuck did brits never lose a single war?

they are physically hideous, cucked to the bone, they failed at literally every thing ever (sports they invented, immigration policy, monarchy) yet they never lost a war unlike americans who lost bunch of them

so why is that? is it just the fact they are white and traditionalist? is that really enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/topics/battle-of-new-orleans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_in_the_British_Armed_Forces
youtu.be/xl-DVgHVzgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low quality posting should be bannable desu

Never lose a war you say?

>white and traditionalist

okay

Never heard of the Revolutionary War or the War of 1812, nigger?

We won the war of 1812 you nigger. if you burn down the Whitehouse thats a victory

we ran through and burned all of canada after
but yes wow you got one building
amazing

Yes the building of your government, and you were held at the border
>this is amerifat education.

>this is how wars work

No, no one won the war of 1812.
It literally was a nothing war.

NATO did nothing wrong in the balkans

If we are going on who was the most successful we were, just because your butt hurt that you cant win wars alone

>canada
lol

I'm not though. UK was more successful yes, barely, but yes.
But it literally didn't matter. War of nothing.

Canada was a mistake.

You fuckers lost WW2. Big daddy USA had to save you. With help from Russia.

I wish we hadn’t.

By using superior tactics - either hiding on their island and ships, or killing some poor retards with no guns.

>You fuckers lost WW2
just like you won Vietnam, right?

Brits have lost the war on dental hygiene

We won the war for the birth of our country you fucking cuck. And no, you can't cite losses as support of who really won. Our goal was to form a country, yours was to stop that. Guess what? We are the most powerful country in history, and you are a land being overtaken by the countries you invented. You lost to settlers that traveled the ocean to escape your bullshit tyranny. You lost to a people with nothing at their side except a common cause. Learn how to shitpost from the Canadians next time, Britcuck.

You guys got colonized by Romans, and Vikings, and Anglo Saxons.

The Precursors of the English language don’t even come from your island. You got conquered and forced to switch languages.

I can think of a war they lost.

>We are the most powerful country in history

Nope. Didnt lose Vietnam either though.

Nuh uu James Madison lived AND his wife managed to smuggle out the portrait of George Washington. And then they rebuilt it but EVEN BIGGER.

Vietnam thinks we won Vietnam. Our media brainwashed the world into thinking we were losing.

let me guess, y-you were only pretending to lose

right?

history.com/topics/battle-of-new-orleans

>Be Brit
>Sign a treaty with former colony to end war
>Still fight a battle anyway
>Get BTFO

America isn't speaking vietnamese so US won that one too, just had to pull out because of public opinion

Name a country with more economic and military power than us. You cannot. We have numerous allies, and the most advanced military to ever exist. We ended WWII and had the morals to not use it to our advantage or to colonize. We are the most powerful AND moral country in all of history. And today we are led by a real man, who gets shit done. The world trembles at the thought of facing us. Tge most powerful shitpost is one that is true. Nothing hurts eurocucks more than the truth. Oh, how they recoil.

I don’t give two shits about the USA. This ain’t my country any more.

But if you go to some legit sources, for instance North Vietnamese Generals, they felt like they got their asses kicked.

They wanted to surrender for a couple of years, and only kept fighting because they saw that the media and Hollywood were on their side. Studying the Vietnam War is a really fast way to get red pulled on the media.

user but you have to be objective accordind to the time period.
Probably most powerful was Roman Empire

JEW SA thinking it has the upper hand

Rome built their empire with a 1-2% tax rate. Citizens were taxed at 0%.

Nothing can compare to that.

Everything you stated was objective fact but Euros will still find a way to deny it, they are like women and libtards in that they want to circumvent logic with fee-fees. It burns their ass to see Chad saying he's the most popular kid in school

We did colonize Germany idiot why do you think our military is stationed there in such high numbers is to keep them from growing a military and we changes their education system to make them hate their history also we lost Vietnam all we did is send white boys to die to gooks for no reason and our government wouldn't allow us to win the war stop sucking uncle sams dick America hasn't been in a war that was justified since 1812

Because this is the optimal british body.

> colonize Germany

Fuck are you talking about? Germanic tribes conquered your island like 1500 years ago. Read a book, faggot.

The only people who can claim victory are US and Canada (good job Canada).
England got wrecked by the USS constitution and at New Orleans

>for instance North Vietnamese Generals, they felt like they got their asses kicked.
>They wanted to surrender for a couple of years

y--y-yes t-they wanted to surrender t-they felt like they were getting their asses kicked
w-w-we won, trust us p-please?

I mean, if I lived on that shithole island, I would become a badass warrior so I could join their Navy and get the fuck out too.

Hell, I did join the USMC just to get the fuck away from my family, so I get it.

pullout method is best. no anchorniggers just new trading 'partners'

Idiot I'm talking post ww2 America colonized Germany fucking reading comprehension nigger

Odds are you aren’t even native. There’s a Roman/Germanic/Viking rape baby in your family tree. Probably all 3.

We did everything in the interest of the world. If we just left, communism and Stalin would have killed Europe. Be grateful you faggot, America is powerful and moral. You are a pussy, go live in Europe where you belong. And do your best to suck the black right off the Somali dick when you get there.

This, English is heavily french
They got cucked hard by the francois

they lost the German-Polish war when Germany occupied Poland, France, and the low countries.

the only reason they eventually ""won"" is because the Soviets won the German-Soviet War and Britain rushed in to scoop up some territory for the USA right at the end.

Pu-pu-pullout method is best gais
No.
You lost the propaganda war.

Native to what ? America half my family has been here since 1500s and the other half came from ireland/Lithuania don't know what you're referencing I am talking about the colonization of Germany post ww2 by America

Idiot Hitler would have crushed the communist regime if the allies were not to get involved America is the Empire and we are not a global force for good any American who isn't a good goy wants America to stay the fuck out of people's business

My bad. I’m driving and I thought you were the Brit.

I want to reiterate that The British Isles have been conquered and colonized more times than Kim Kardashian’s asshole.

Also my family was here when the first Mormons came in the 1500s was probably here before your mutt family

You have no fucking idea what the word colonization means you absolute braindead fucking moron

No problem

Congrats. This is the best bait since Christmas. I love that bit where you subtly imply Britain never lost a war.

10/10

>defensive war
>numerical advantage
>guerilla tactics
>attacker is overextended in other wars on other continents
>attacker lives 10,000 miles away

If that's your definition of BTFO then what about Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Korean wars, Libya, Syria and whatever come she next? The modern United States is far more powerful than age of the sail British Empire, especially as far as logistics and travel time, and you lost a lot harder against the mujaheddin than the redcoats lost against you. Something about stones and glass houses.

Yeah youre right, it's tragic how the US had to bend it's knee and accept that they had been conquered.

This. Britain would have been fucked without America and Russia saving them.

>inb4 hur dur Russian blood American steel British intelligence

Also thanks Britain for all that help in the pacific

What would you call controlling the government, military and educational system to turn their culture against themselves fucking retard

Not since 1066, José. Nearly a thousand years.

That's five US lifetimes.

They lost a shitload of times, against pre-modern people also.

>government
Ran by Germans
>military
Ran by Germans
>educational system
Ran by Germans

Just stop posting you have no clue about anything you're shitting out, by your retarded logic we "colonized" Japan yet they turned out right wing and resistant to immigrants why? How about Korea? How about Poland? Do you know what the fucking USSR did to East Germany you sub 60 IQ meme-spouting retard? Do you know what a colony even is?

Le 53% mutt post.

Uou ruined everything, if u stayed in your precious continent the world will be much better now.

Your elders fough a world for global shitskin domination, and did it playing the oportunistic card in the two wars, hope you know that, shitskin juden.

No you didn't. You invaded Canada before. Burning the Whitehouse was vengeance.

Why do Americans claim they won a war which they started and achieved none of their initial objectives?

They picked weak targets.

It's an objectively true statement, no other nation in the history of mankind has had as much or as advanced weaponry at it's disposal as the US does.

I mean in 100 years time the new world superpower will probably make a similar claim and it will be true then as well.

wE DON'T HAVE OBJECTIVES
wE JUST LIKE KILLING

>government
Ran by Jews
>military
Ran by America actually, we have like 2 dozen bases in Germany and Germany doesn’t even reach the 2% standard for its military
>education
Ran by Jews

Hitler isn't a saint like you claim. He was a horrible person. Sure, he had good reasons to come to power, but you are only eating the shit right off the plate from Sup Forums's anus if you really think the world would be A-okay if he won. You are falling under the fallacy of a false dilemma. You think that in a war one side must be good and the other must be bad. Since the world isn't great today, it must be because the wrong side won the war. That is a fallacy, the world would be shitty if either side won the war. And America had to pick a side, they picked the side of the non-aggressors. We picked the side of our allies. And we also fought against the side that committed genocide in the form of the Holocaust, which did exist. You simply want Hitler to seem good, and cherry pick the evidence in his favor if you deny the Holocaust. It did happen, and it did kill and torture innocent people. America is powerful, and America is moral.

He looks white good carry on

Fuck you english scum

Also, the US has 58,000 troops in Germany alone. Germany has 180,000 troops in their entire military. We literally subsidize 1/4 of their entire defense

Unless you are Celtic, you aren’t a native Brit. Stop we wuzzing, Anglo.

People: Dont go to war in Vietnam
Gov: We're doing it
People: Please stop
Gov: No
People: Seriously, cut it out, it's expensive, and we have no idea where vietnam is.
Gov: No
People: Can we stop? We killed 900k of them. Plus we lost 60k soldiers.
Gov: Sure, we have middle east stuff to spend money on.

>USA ETERNALLY BTFO

All these British hate threads the past couple of days is increasing the flow of blood to my phallus, you imbecile don't understand how most brits work do you, this is what we thrive on.

This. Vietnam was lost on the home front. You need public support to win a war. When your own people are spitting on returning veterans, you lost.

>never lost a war
they were conquered by the Normans and were ruled by them and their descendants for centuries. the language of the English courts was French. The anglo was cucked by the big French cock for a long time.

>thrive on

You can’t say Thrive and Brit in the same post in the current year.

>this post kills the burger

Simply because we fucking rock hard.

>you guys got colonized by Anglo-Saxons
>The English colonized themselves
Ok tyrone

The Royal family is Germanic lol. You motherfuckers have been colonized for 2000 years.

We've all lost wars. Nobody is undefeated. But just for example here is a few of Britain's losses as accepted by historians:

>War of the American Independence (1775–83)
>Anglo-French War (1778–83)
>Anglo-Spanish War (1779–83)
>4th Anglo-Dutch War (1780–83)
>First Anglo-Mysore War
(1766–1769)
>Northwest Indian War
(1785–1795)
>War of the French Revolution
(1793–1802)
>War of the Third Coalition
(1803–1805)
>War of the Fourth Coalition
(1806–1807)
>British invasions of the Río de la Plata
(1806–1807)
>Anglo-Turkish War
(1807–1809)
>War of the Fifth Coalition
(1809)
>First Anglo-Afghan War
(1839–1842)
>First Boer War
(1880–1881)
>Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War
(1918–1920)
>First Cod War
(1958–1961)
>Aden Emergency
(1963–1967)
>Second Cod War
(1972-1973)
>Third Cod War
(1975-1976)
>Multinational Force in Lebanon
(1982–1984)

We've all lost.

>the fact they are white and traditionalist
nice b8

You may want to turn off the bbc and do some research. Also, go to a dentist.

Except we're descended from them so it's not like we cucked ourselves

>bad teeth joke
Opinion discarded

a hurricane put out the fire and fucked the british troops , an act of God.
Then Andrew Fucking Jackson BTFO a superior british force with only 1500 regulars,1000 good white men and like 1000 niggers and indians and pirates

YEAH YEAH, WHATEVER!
come on britts Lets blow this union. so hard you wont have a EU to leave anymore

> opinion discarded

And I discard the opinions of people with bad teeth, so I guess this is a stalemate

>an act of god
So how far down the spectrum are you?
>battle of new orleans
Won a battle that took place after the peace treary was signed. Nice work

Wrong, OP. We lost the most important war of all... the race war.

Walk in the streets of London and tell me if you see a white British person... All our victories were for nothing.

By that metric we won Vietnam

protip: we didnt, and neither did you

No joke, I seriously wonder how England ever became a world power.

WW1 and WW2 must have REALLY fucked up their gene pool because they lack the DNA to accomplish anything today

This user gets it. All Western white nations are currently involved in a new kind of warfare which seeks to replace its populace.

They became a world power thanks to colonisation and good financial management

No its because the british are war mongers look at churchill most brits are secretly like him. Secretly most brits hate everything.

Oh no, I can't imagine how horrible it would have been if we were invaded by the Third Reich. Imagine the dystopian future we would have had...

I shit you not, we might have given our country away to pakis, becoming a minority by 2050, and lose our place on the international scene forever through a cucked cultural marxist culture with a bloated welfare state.

Oh, that's this timeline.

Their armies were full of Irish and Scots that's how they won their wars.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_in_the_British_Armed_Forces

Pretty easy to win when you have gunpowder, tactics, and drilled soldiers and they have sharp sticks and an opium addiction from opium you sold them.

>how in the fuck did brits never lose a single war?

youtu.be/xl-DVgHVzgY