Tokyo Ghoul Re Thread

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

I want to cum so hard down Hinami's throat in the morning that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

>no yamori pic as the op pic
You had one job user

Stahp

I want to cum on eto little hand

私は何かを理解していませんでした。

有馬とエトーの計画のポイントは何でしたか?有馬を殺して金子をOEKに陥れるようにするためには、金子の信念と希望を高め、平和の象徴が彼らを裏切ったグールの手で死んでから人間の希望を減らすこと。

鷲羽はアリマもエトも気にしないの?有馬が鷲羽の存在を望んでいなかったなら、なぜ誰も見つけられないように古田を殺すだけではないのですか?

古田は何を求めているのですか?なぜ彼は自分の家族を殺したのですか?

Post your face when aura kills kaneki

>New meme was probably produced by Furuta

How do you all feel about that?

what?

Touka torture soon?

Would rather see you be tortured instead

stop

Dont even start

Kaneki and Touka will have a happy ending ;_;

TOUKA CORPSE IN FRONT OF KANEKI SOON

Ui best character

What was sex with Touka like?

Do you think this is all just going to end with kaneki completely losing his mind and slaughtering both sides?

Pure and loving

What the fuck happened to this thread?

No because that would fucking suck and flush all the development down the drain.

Mangas always end in disappointment anyway

Just like sex

friendly reminder kaneki has a big fat cock

Apparently not for Kaneki

Ayato pls

I bet her hands are warm and soft.

I want to suck Kaneki's dick

I don't know why but this makes my dick diamonds.

Good tastes

Cumming inside Ayumu!

All of the shortstacks dropped off the map lately.

I don't know why but this makes my dick diamonds.

>be Ishida
>introduce hot special class cake near the end of part1
>don't have her participate in the final arc of part1 and forget about her
>have her be irrelevant in :re as well
>give her one moment to shine during Cochlea arc
>immediatly cripple her

Just why?

Fuck off Ayato

This did

>Crippled cake
Doujins when?

I want to gently spread her stumps and roughly cum inside her.

Fuck you

Kaneki's hair took 3 years to turn fully black again.
Assuming the recent picture of Kuroneki th black reaper is a future spoiler, then TG;Re will have another timeskip after the twins die.
He's going full Aogiri 2.0.

Did she rape him yet?

Didn't he say that the suppressants interfered with his melanin production or something and that's why it took so long to go back to normal?

Opposite, the suppresants lowered his RC levels which made it turn back to normal.
Kaneki's hair turns white when his regen is put under a lot of stress, also makes him regenerate poorly. Kaneki is at his strongest and most stable when his hair is black.

>not cumming inside her stumps

Whats wrong with you?

>not having anal with Kiyoko

>Not letting Kiyoko peg you with her stumps.

>Sorry kids, I like to pump semen into your mom more than I like you. Say hi to your little sister.

Thank you user, I just discovered my new fetish

>not gently tickling Kiyoko's stumps

You sick fucks

Does he fap to the memory of seeing his aunt's bare stumps?

every night
while crying

How did kaneki even beat Yamori and Ayato so easily while he struggled against other ghouls that don't seem much more powerful

When is the new chapter coming out. Takes so long

As often as Ui faps to the memory of Hairu.

Then why are his most badass moments when he has white hair

Black Reaper Kaneki was the coolest.

She's the size of a loli now. Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Blackneki is the weakest, even if he looks the most edgy.

Remember that Arima could have wrecked him hundreds of times over. After hide reminded him of rabbit pussy he turned white and beat Arima pretty quickly.

>people still think TG is a tragedy
>Ishida literally couldn't kill off the most minor of minor characters
Dragon Ball Z a bigger tragedy. At least Krillin dies

>look up japanese symbolism for centipedes
>the centipede is a symbol for growing strength and victory in battle
>on the other hand it's also an animal of impurity and chaos

At the beginning of chapter 125 we got the butterfly and and at the end of this chapter we got the centipede. I wonder which aspects of their meanings Ishida wants to express in the future.

In part1 the centipede definitely stood for strength and chaos so maybe we'll see a victory coming for Goat in the upcoming arc.

Well this thread is surprisingly aids considering there's a new fucking chapter out. Not a word discussing it.

That centipede at the end is going to mean something really fucking bad. Can't wait.

Underestimation

He just tanks fodder attacks if he can.

Is this a meme? Or do you want an answer, OP?

Maybe we'll see Goat start fighting dirty. So far we've seen Goat as the opposite of clowns, i.e. a group of "good ghouls" that go against the clowns who want to spread chaos. This also fits in with the revelation that Kaneki lops off milf legs during their fight. There's a darker side to Goat that will come to light.

And also about Touka getting killed.

Tfw at the end of the manga Aura is going to appear in the hospital with the milf and he will bring the Kaneki's quinque

How is going to be called?

Well not much happened in this chapter besides Urie getting cucked and the confirmation about Kiyoko's injuries.

The centipede symbolism at the end is pretty much the only thing that left room for speculation and we already discussed most of it last thread.

Also centipedes don't necessarily mean that something terrible will happen. In part1 we got the same shot a couple chapters before Kaneki embraced his ghoul side and accepted his strength. Centipedes are basically a symbol of strength and advance in Japan.

Kek

She will die very soon.

Death Flags have been raised constantly.

>deepfags thinking that the non sequiturial imagery is anything but superficial

If anything it's referring to that youkai/curse legend where the nips put a hundred insects into a jar until all but one remains alive. The triumphant creature (usually depicted as a centipede) is vile, potently venomous, and cursed to bring misfortune.

You should know that offhand, normalfag.

>there will never again be a joyous day in my life
jesus christ, the edge in this guy
ghouls have lost entire families of relatives, seen their parents turned into organic factories to make body armor to kill their kids.
And this guy? His hot milf aunt getting a size reduction, that's it? That's what pushed him into sasuke mode?

Touka is my wife.

Nobody dies in Tokyo Ghoul.

Deathflags have been raised constantly for almost every character ever since part1.

And who did Ishida really kill so far that it caused some kind of impact? Arima was pretty much more of a plot device than an actual character.

Has there ever been anything as big as giving him the ring (and her the D)?

>Solo'ing The One-Eyed Owl with one arm
>"Weakest"
Nice meme. The only reason Kaneki was unable to defeat Arima was because of the mental block he erected due to his desire to die by the latter's hand. It is just like how Kaneki was always stronger than Yamori, but once he broke free of the mental block "It's better to hurt than to hurt others" and told his mother's philosophy to get fucked - he was able to beat him with minimal effort.

>After hide reminded him of rabbit pussy he turned white and beat Arima pretty quickly.
I fairly confident "Hide" reminded him of everyone who escaped and didn't drop any specific names, not just your beloved "rabbit pussy" , shipperfag.

>mutsuki wants to live with kaneki
>emoguy wants to kill kaneki and turn him into a quinque

Why are they working together again?

Mutsuki is using Aura for her own ends. Similarly he is keeping quiet about what she did so she'll help him. Their partnership can't last, since they want different things.

>implying Mutsuki isn't just sugarcoating it to Urie and actually wants to turn Kaneki into a torso corpse and sleep with it everyday

She's fucked up. She constantly switches between her desire to be with him and her desire to kill him.

When shit goes down again she might backstab Aura at some point.

Mutsuki is a man.

Men don't sleep with other men.

Given what she did to Uta's impersonation her definition of "live with" is a little different from regular people's.

KAAAAAANEEEEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!

>uses female pronouns
>still has female parts
>likes a man
let it go son, go find your representation self-insert somewhere else less crazy

>She constantly switches between her desire to be with him and her desire to kill him.
I thought this was just Ishida's inconsistent characterization of her. She's really felt all over the place ever since the island arc.

Do you really think Ishida has the guts to kill off the fan favourite?
Would have a lot of respect for him if he did.

That's some.. pretty intense mental gymnastics. The centipede is basically the entire representation of Kanekis torture. That frame showed up before it was used on Kaneki.

If he actually has the intention to then yeah, I guess?

REEEE ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE GAY

MUH HEADCANNON REEE

No idea but miura also made Casca a fan favorite get raped and be a potato for 20 years so maybe ishida could do it as well

Nah I don't see it happening. Especially if you look at the killcount so far.

How'd they react to Touka giving Kaneki the ring?