Shingeki no Bahamut

Kaisar is too pretty to be in jail. And too naive to not try to pick up the soap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gabriel will make Cheerios pray to gods again

FUCK YOU, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PRAY!!!
HUMANITY!!! FUCK YEAH!! America anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

is next episode the yuri episode

But humans don't NEED gods anymore. Fuck off, you OLD CHILDLESS HAG.

Odds are Jeanne will show Nina the ropes of prison life.

>Heaven comes to vacuum up the gang
>Cheerios uses it as an opportunity to jam it into their stargate and invade them

>Massive spaceship powered by green magic rams into the stargate
I want green magic to be ancient human technology.

next episode is /our guy/ Chris helping Rita go in the prison to liberate Nina.

>mfw it's g-senjou no maou all over again

From the previews we know the Prison Break episode will be a team-up of Jeanne, Nina and Rita.
Seems unlikely that Charioce's twin brother will be a part of it.

Someone has to help Rita going in. And /our guy/ is too handsome to enter discreetly.

>implying it won't be baker-bro
The dude was super-upset.

>But humans don't NEED gods anymore
Tell that to Cheerios when Gabriel will put him into her personal rape dungeon

>Someone has to help Rita going in
You fool.

>Rita talking about entering adulthood
It wasn't supposed to be this way, bros. My favorite zombie loli is PURE and Kaisar is her FIRST love.

FA

Yo

How any of them know how to enter and escape the prison ? However /our guy/ knows and he just needs to give a few tips to Rita.

G

she meant she left home with Kaisar

Friendly reminder His Majesty doesn't care about your race as long as you pledge your loyalty to him.

Royal motto is: submit or die.

Mwee?

HE LOOKS LIKE THE FUCKING BABADOOK!

Jeanne on front mage!

I preferred Caucasian Casca, personally.

Do you think she fucked someone since Michael died?

You're lookin at em.

About time he showed up, now the show can get really good.

The maid of Orleans is pure! PURE!

Jeanne on the front page!

She was probably busy trying to care for El while maintaining her position in the Orlesian Knights, until all the shit happened.

Personally I think she was interested in Kaisar during the Short.

It's my dream for Kaisar to fuck Jeanne or Rita.

You're absolutely right, that;s the only thing she could've meant. Thanks for clearing that up, I knew best girl was pure.

You're welcome. She fucked other guys AFTER she left the home with Kaisar.

she fucked Michael in her dream, then she got El so no

Finally the significance of these shots from ep 4 has been revealed, because it's the island of the dungeon castle. I'm not sure if that's where Azazel is being kept though. Looks like Kaisar and Azazel's epic bromance is also finally about to kick off.

hey! stop pretending to be me!

Wait a minute, is the capital literally built on top of Bahamut's fucking spine?

>Kaisar and Azazel's epic bromance
At first I thought this was going to happen because no Favaro, but now that Favaro has entered the stage there's no reason for Kaisar to become BFF with Aza-nii when his actual BBF is there.

No.

I bet Rita is going to find them by using Rocky to locate Kaiser.

Yes there is. Azazel and Kaisar have good chemistry and conflict, they just work. We have spoilers of them together and the director was excited about it so there's that.

Kaisar is a dumb neutralfag and deserves everything he gets. Neutralfags are insufferable.

How can one girl be so perfect and pure?

El...Diablo? COINCIDENCE?

Too bad for you that at the end his dream will come true.

Every woman can be like her, it just takes time. 200 years to be more precise.

Impossible, the bahari just really fucked up the terrain. Also worth noting that the demon slums are located in the flood container so if a flood happens they'll all drown.

El was the chief god of Semitic Polytheism

Also the etymology for the Mormon name for God, Elohim, which makes it fucking hilarious that Jeanne gave birth to him

Why not both?

I think Japs thought it's good idea to name him El because of MichaEl

Kaisar is pure. Once he chooses a woman, he stays loyal to her. Unless it's consensual and initiated by one of the girls currently being with him.

That's how a harem ending is supposed to work.

She's the maid of New Orleans now.
She'll show you her tits for a few worthless necklaces

RIP best girl

it's not Sofiel's soft holy sofies

Charioce is just pretending, right? His master plan isn't just "if x gets in our way, we kill x", right?

Motherfucker's as strong as a dragon and we still don't know why

>her cracked breast plate with her breasts spilling out
Sad.

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOO

He just got outplayed by Kaisar. And there was Mugaro hanging in the air nullifying green magic. It's pretty easy to figure it out.

Also the fact that Kaisar was able to deal with both Charioce and Azazel is ridiculous. He stood up after whole fucking tower collapsed on him and he was fine, since he was able to destroy few war golems after that.

>calls someone else overconfident
>thinks he can just kill everyone
this is what overconfidence looks like

I like him as a character but I seriously start to doubt if he has any real plan. I hope he's gonna keikaku'd gods instead of brutalizing them with raw power.

Kaisar has a dex build. He was sure to win due to his superior speed.

Gentlemen, I love war.

No tears, only despair now

Don't fall for it, /our guy/ has a plan. It's obvious

I guess it's possible to knock the air out of much stronger (physically) person that's to superior technique, but it was still to much.

Soon

>Why do I even come here lol
>Let's torture Azazel a little bit more

Kaisar was in shock after seeing the demons experiments, and felt a sense of guilt for let it happen so he didn't try to fight Azazel

>Your Majesty, please sit down.
>The hat must be seen.

>I hope he's gonna keikaku'd gods instead of brutalizing them with raw power
Or use too much gummy bears and turn everything to shit

He has Azazel to use a hostage against Mugaro. Anons who keep saying Cheerios has no plan are as dumb as the demons.

It doesn't seem like a very good plan considering Mugaro can still be seen nuking the city in the PVs

Chris is /ourguy/ user

He had Jeanne all this time, if he has not used her against El, he won't use Azazel

C-cute.

No one beside few people knows Jeanne is being held in prison.

He doesn't need anyone to know she's held in prison. He just need El to know she's in prison

And how was he supposed to inform specifically Mugel?

>take demon slave
>inform him to go to rag demon and tell him they have boy's mother
It's not rocket physics

If it was so easy to reach Rag Demon, why wouldn't Charioce simply kill him instead of baiting? What makes you think it was common knowledge among the demons that Azazel was Rag Demon? Why would Azazel even relay the message to Mugaro?

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOO

>allesand
>Alexander
>Alexander the great
Holy fuck allesand is Alexander the great.

Endgame right here

It's not easy to reach Rag demon, but if you send lone demon to demon slums with message to Rag demon, you can bet his words will reach Azazel especially if you don't put spies on his tail. About Azazel relaying message to Mugaro, it's unknown but he would take that into consideration when doing something

And Rag Demon could easily use this information against Charioce, turning Orlean's Knights against him.

you don't inform WHO is the mother of El/Mugaro. Especially since she's more important for Cheerios than Azazel with Mugaro combined

Well, okay, I guess it could work out, especially with how retarded Azazel is currently acting.

Holy Sofiel tits

I demand pics

The only explanation I can find for this is strong emotional distress and extreme fatigue on Azazel's part.

Truly godlike mammaries

>tfw I though jeanne and kaisar made a cute couple after watching this short

But it looks like Kaisar is destined to remain pure for the rest of his life.

>the wild Kaisar uses its long lashes to protect its eyes from debris and attacks

S1 Kaisar was at least equal if not better than Favaro, who can beat lesser demons with ease. The first time they encountered Azazel, they didn't know anything about who he is or what he can do. Now, Kaisar is familiar with Azazel and has additional years of experience, it's hardly incredible that he'd be able to outmaneuver him.

FUCK YES! This shit finally got interesting!
Nina A SHIT! Assazel A SHIT! Fag king A SHIT!
Welcome back our true hero!

What is that sentient orange puff in the ending?