Muh 6 million

There was a thread on here where no one could get a straight answer to how many jews were cremated, so I tried to analyze it in the context of time. The closest I could get to an actual answer was "the vast majority" were cremated. So Sup Forums, let's do some simple math and see if it adds up.

Let's assume that "vast majority" means 95%. Let's also assume that a body can be fully cremated (teeth included) in 30 minutes (the least amount of time quoted in that thread) how many furnace years would it take to cremate the "vast majority" of 6,000,000 jews?

0.95*6E6 jews *30furnace minutes per jew = 171E6 furnace minutes
171E6/60=2.85E6 furnace hours
2.85E6/24=118.75E3 furnace days
118.75E3/365=325.3 furnace years

Assuming that everything they claimed in the thread were true, that means 325 furnaces operating non-stop (no maintenance or malfunctions), 24 hours a day for 1 year straight could achieve this feat.

Does this seem plausible?

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007327
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One would also have to assume that bodies were magically transported into and out of the furnaces instantly (unloading and reloading would take 0 minutes).

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007327

Let's do the same simple calculation again, only let's take into account transportation time

0.95*6E6*(30+5 minutes to unload ashes AND load another body) = 199.5E6 furnace minutes
199.5E6/60 = 3.325E6 furnace hours
3.325E6/24=138.54E3 furnace days
138.54E3/365=379.6 furnace years.

So about 380 furnaces operating non-stop at 1100F (no maintenance or breaking down) 24 hours a day 365 days a year could accomplish this.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
this entire website, especially this article, explains this very well

Great, now you just have to find out how many furnaces they actually had.
Sup Forums BTFO? We'll see.

I have no desire to look that up.
I was only curious why I didn't see anyone figure out if it was actually feasible.

6 million anything is an awfully large number. So, doing something 6 million times would take an awfully long time. But, if you have multiple ovens, then you could reduce that time. So, I decided to look at furnace years to take that into account.

>pretending as if they burned one body at a time, putting the next one in when the previous one was finished
Your calculations are nonsense, they're predicated on the misconception that of there being only one body cremated at a time, one after the other after the other, all individually, 30minutes, plus 30 minutes, plus 30 minutes, the conclusions you reach are drawn on a false premise & therefore are utter rubbish.

There is no factual basis for the 6 million claim which required Majdanek to have 1m+ deaths which has not been historically retconned down to 50-70k. Anyone claiming 6 million is blatantly lying or ignorant of the facts.

How many furnace years would be required if the furnaces were operated for 8 hours a day instead of 24 hours a day?

0.95*6E6*(30+5 minutes to unload ashes AND load another body) = 199.5E6 furnace minutes
199.5E6/60 = 3.325E6 furnace hours
3.325E6/8=415.63E3 furnace days
415.63E3/365= 1138.7 furnace years!

1139 furnaces could achieve this in a year if they were operated 8/hours a day and maintenance were performed in the down time.

>this guy thinks you can creamate more than one body at a time and get the same speed and results
>this guy thinks 30 minutes isnt a very conservative estimate
>especially in the 40s

Not saying that the jews weren't cremated, but your logic isn't what proves or disproves it.

>implying that it wouldn't take longer to cremate two bodies instead of one

How much longer would it take? I'll calculate it.

0.02 Good Goy Points™ has been deposited into your account. Thanks for doing your part to combat hatethink and counter-semitism!

You know what? I don't have to wait for you to give me a number. I can make a conservative estimate.

Let's assume that burning bodies takes 1.5 times as long as it takes to burn one body. How long would it take to go through them all?

*burning two bodies

is this fake?

0.95*3E6*1.5 multiple body factor*(30+5 minutes to unload ashes AND load another body) = 99.75E6 furnace minutes
99.75E6/60 = 1.66E6 furnace hours
1.66E6/8= 207.5E3 furnace days
207.5E3/365= 568.5 furnace years!

You forgot the time it would take to clean an oven that is hotter than hell, assuming they didn't let it cool first.

Unless you have a better multiple body factor, this is how many furnace years it would take to go through 6 million bodies while double stacking them.

So, cooling off before unloading? how long do you think it would take to cool off and then get back up to temperature? I'll do the calculation.

If you ever read a history book.
You will realise that the vast majority of Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by firing squads in the occupied territories of the soviet Union.
Only a minority died in places like Auschwitz.

And before you deny that there was a holocaust against Jews and it was all made up.
Where did all the Jews go ??
In eastern Europe millions vanished this was apparent in 1945, none of them could of immigrated to Israel as it wasn't established 1948
Where did the Jews of Europe go during WW2 millions vanished???

>Oi vey! Hey goy click this link, it will answer all of your questions.

I'm honestly not concerned with history. I'm not even saying jews didn't die. I'm sure they did. If you tell me how many jews were cremated, I'll run the calculation. The problem is that I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone so that I can do the calculation. I like numbers.

Is it then your assertion that the vast majority of jews weren't cremated in concentration camps?

Isn't there a word for people who make that assertion?

where did the 6 million $ in my bank vanish to?

even Jewish sources have their numbers at lower than 6 million in all of axis occupied europe combined