Maid Dragon

Why did KyoAni feel the need to include a fight scene and a ham-fisted, bland monologue at the end? I get it had to be somewhat climactic and that the manga plays Tooru's dad visit as somewhat comedic, but this is not a fucking shonen anime.

I would've loved to see Kobayashi without Tooru for at least one episode to make it seem more genuine.

Because it was fun, and they didn't know if they were getting a season 2.

I really want a season 2

Last 4 episodes were either weak or off the mark.

Kigami wanted to bust a nut.

Japan loves that shit apparently. Judging by all of the comedies that have ham-fisted drama episodes.

More importantly, why did they give so little screen time to best doragon?

Because japan for some reason hates cute single office women.

She has little panel time in the manga as well.

Because Kyoani sucks at everything besides animation.

How so?

If they adapting something, they murder the source material. Taking Maid Dragon as example, they flat out changed the personality of some characters. Tohru in the manga wasn't so nice, and Kobayashi wasn't that friendly neither.
They added a lot of drama shit in something that was supposed to be mostly comedic.
They gave Kanna more screen time than Tohru for some reason, changing what happened in the manga.
The list goes on

still.. it was AOTS

Are they not allowed to take creative liberties? Does any and all adaptations need to be a carbon copy of the source material?

Is the manga also pro-natalist propaganda?

You must be a retard if you think that changing the personality of the protagonists, while giving more screen time to some secondary character and simply changing the tone of the series is acceptable as "creative liberty".

That's what creative liberty entails, yes. Besides, you're exaggerating a lot, they did not change the personality of the characters all that much.

>Because it was fun
It wasn't. It was cringeworthy as fuck and just another proof that the anime industry is filled with autistic otakus. Not like it matters, the anime was trash anyway.

>They gave Kanna more screen time than Tohru for some reason

Thank you Kyoani.

Okay, thanks to you fags, I finally decided to marathon a couple of Maidragon manga chapters, and holy shit. Why this manga is so ugly? Author can't even do Kanna thighs justice. Also, degenerative penis jokes.
Mark my words, this shit would be totally abandoned without Kyoani golden touch. Like all other anime adaptations of this guy.

Anime is for nerds.

>It wasn't. It was cringeworthy as fuck

Yep. This is what made me rate and review Maid Dragon as 5/10 instead of 6/10 which it was going to get until the last episode.

Poor show.