Protip
Only yelow

agreed brother :)

are hungarians slavs?
they have the slavic genes but there's that retarded language

Easier just to say which isn't white: R1a

E

Haplogroups do not determine ethnicity.

pink, blue, yellow, red, green plus Greece are white, but uralo-finnic are toppest tier

they are half slav half chink

Not realy

Just like Estonians are ethnicly Baltic but speak finno ugric language.

>haplogroup equals race

Lol you know you are not pure of any haplogroup.

By the way the closest map of whites you can get is this one (using haplogroups).

Not saying that haplogroup is the white one

Can confirm. I'm Swens more white brother.

>Bosnia

Lurk moar. It's Bosnian Croats. Only then, after then actual Bosnians. Then Croats, Montenegrins and Serbs.

This

the non meme reply is R1a/I1 if we want to talk about the lineage most clearly linked to white traits

blondism is intimately related to NW Siberia/NE Europe and Y-DNA R1a, it's no coincidence the highest frequency of it is in Finland/Estonia as well as blue eyes which although seem west Euro in origin remained at a high frequency in those lands due to a lesser presence of majority brown eyed anatolian neolithic people

R1b is clearly related to darker IE types who moved west first, it's no coincidence that the people of Britain who are genetically closer to pre anglo-saxon Britain aka Welshmen and Cornish people(as proved by comparing modern Brits DNA with Roman age samples), also happen to be the darkest of the bunch and resemble on average Atlantic/Iberian types more than others

moreover, if this isn't enough, the fact is that people like Finns/Estonians/Lithuanians have less atlantic-med ancestry than NW Euros and have an even more north Euro specific ancestry

But the Irish have the whitest skin on Earth. And they have similar genetics to the British.

Georgia looks alien with being the only nations with dominant G haplogroup

in the south start with southern france and end with Rome
is where the most creative,smart and attractive people are
some North-east and Germans too

I doubt their skin is on average whiter than Finns skin. Some Saami people are even paler and look almost like albinos. But yeah I will admit the genes responsible to red hair do seem to add an additional degree of depigmentation not reached otherwise, but then again the second(or maybe even first) most redhaired people are found among the Udmurts, again in NW Siberia.

Haplogroups are memes when it comes to admixture. I mean most Latinos should be full of R1b and Indians and Pakis are full of R1a. There are even Africans with R1b.

This is where autosomal DNA comes into play and it's obviously far more accurate for this.

by itself, but they are clearly linked to peoples who also contributed autosomally
R1a and blondism are very clearly linked, especially when you also take into account ancient DNA

>Croats are closes to Norwegians, Cipriots, Lithuanians, Scots and Assyrians
What did they mean by this?

I think you may be colour blind.
Croats are clearly positioned between Hungarians and Romanians there

this one's more like it

Only half of blue, half of pink, yellow and half of red.

What does green and black mean?

Haplogroup = Male Y Chromossome DNA

It's 2.1% of overall DNA. But it's important because tells the male lineage.

So if you have the mongol haplogroup N it means that Mongol haved a woman ancestor several generation ago.

If you look white it's because you become bleached after several generations.

>half of blue

Confirmed brainlet

SCANDINAVIA PAMANT ROMANESC!

These are language groups.

The other image is genetic groups. Are you a high school dropout?

Look at this Picture

>Gypsy haplogroup in Hungary

kek, as expected

Who the fuck makes these brainlet maps? This map literally communicates no meaningful information pertaining haplogroup studies.

kek

> “who is white” threads

I’m glad the US government is back up and running

Blue minus Sweden.