Shingeki no Kyojin

Anime original ending SOON

Will he actually have any importance in the story?

Sounds good to me.I'd rather have an anime original ending than have no resolution at all.

I hope so, then they can just kill everyone in the manga so it ends how it was originally intended.

Probably will become Erens worst enemy

If we get ANIME ORIGINAL CONTENT™, I'd like to see Zeke at least once

Endgame right here, brothers.

This is for the best.

What's with the bottom picture?

Good to have people like him giving every snk thread a free bump.

SOON

Well it would fit in this anime, everyone is a faggot already

I don't remember it being in the manga.

you don't actually believe that, do you?

Ymir will just have a smaller flashback like the Marco one this ep as filler, without actually revealing anything about Marley.

Meanwhile, Hange's squad learning about Connie's village happened.

Why did Jean steal Eren's shirt

Good first post. Ricohan would've been better.

what do you think about how they did the shortened Reiner killing Marco reveal in the anime?

>12 episodes
>no season 3
>anime original ending
this series really fell from grace huh

SOON

I appreciate Endgame bro because I can look for every single snk thread in the archive.

Anime only fag here so my knowledge is incomplete and maybe they do it later, but why don't they design and build hot-air balloons and go exploring the outside that way?

I feel like they have the sufficient tech and knowledge for this, it would be the perfect way to scout out long distances ahead, they can use the stars to navigate back to their walls, maybe discover titan-free land and report that back and give humanity renewed hope

what chapter is this?

The first season also had original stuff, all of it has Isayama approval.

Why does Historia have Mikasa's face shopped onto her?

What manga is this from?

Anime was a Mistake /snk/ edition WHEN?

Original anime ending will have LH moment and Mikasa raping Eren finally.

this is explained in the anime, the inner sect of the Military Police wanted to keep the outside a secret and killed anyone who tried making a hot air balloon

Is Hisu killing a titan going to be shown next episode or maybe the following one?

oh fuck, guess I wont probe further then, makes sense now, especially considering that story of the guy who tried to dig under the wall to get inside and just found more wall down below

The government has been stopping the advancement of tech. anyone who tried to make a hot air balloon was killed to death.

KILLED TO DEATH?!

>killed to death.

You don't say?

They also killed anyone who tried to invent tech that can be used to kill the kind, like guns.

Yes, they were killed to death.

People die when they are killed

>killed to death

51, the chapter after the coordinate. Hange and Levi are debriefing Erwin about everything that happened.

Kek. Stop posting in the thread Shirou.

kind of want to rape a defenseless hango desu

>killed to death
what did he mean by this?

>anime original ending
don't count on it
They stayed true to the manga expecting BD sales to stay close to S1 and were expecting to make a S3.
Unlikely now considering sales projections are shit and they' probably wait another 4 years

will we actually ever get a S3? I feel like they kinda missed the wave of popularity and just the Uprising arc would be awkward

Now after seeing how Ymir got killed off like she wasn't even a character in the manga I can finally understand why Ymir was Isayama's favourite to write, he didn't have to do anything with her, zero character development, just from start he knew he would kill her off for his new shifter sake and for that he just added a cheap yuri romance drama with Hisu to bait a bit of yurifags in.

Isayama is a yuri fan my ass, he is just a great schemer who knew releasing that little info would give him more money where he knew Ymir fate was sealed from start as a retarded bad end, her life was never her own she only lived even in her second chance in life for Marley side sake where we see the Galliard Jaw result.

Poor Ymir, she never had a chance since she wasn't EMA or Reiner to get saved by bullshit, insetad she was killed by one bullshit plot.

I really hope Isayama will try to redeem himself and will give Ymir death some more meaning than helping Marley side. After all he is a master at retconning characters fates like he did with Armin or Sasha.

if eren could activate the coordinate by touching the dinan could he command titans by hugging or handholding with hisu?

>anime original ending
Time to stop breathing, retard.

>tfw Eldian society find body odor pleasant
I wonder how many people tried to hit on Hanji.

>Trying to look intimidating while standing on a box

kek

He has to kissu the Hisu.

>delusional Ymirfag is still butthurt

imagine if he was taller

>Poor Ymir, she never had a chance
She had two. She didn't have to go back to save Bort. And when they reached the wall, Reiner even gave her a chance to bolt again despite it being treason to Marley on his part.

She's just an idiot.

Reiner is so handsome.

I you could live in snk universe who would you chose to be?
Eldian
Marley
or brainwashed Eldian (pic related)

I want Rico to dom me. So hard.

Why is Yuki Kaji such a shit seiyuu? Reiner was screaming more than Eren at this part.

Hansamu~

This is Eren's wife say something nice to her

When and how did Armin's grandfather die? Did Military police kill him?
"An old fool who made guns that threatened the king". Was it him?

Why is Mikasa wearing a wig and contact lenses?

I like your new hair color, Mikasa.

>AoT
>Straight people
heh good one

Did Armin grow his hair out during the timeskip?

Armin really grew his hair out after the timeskip

And who written her to act like that?
The author, that's why she didn't have a chance, she had to die to give Marley side a new shifter and also to save Bert to save Armin.

Just a poor plot device, not even a real character.

Eldian aristocrat who lives inside the wall, fucking tons of aryan bitches, and dies of old age 50 years before the events of the anime

I bet all of animeonlyfags are in Eren side.

Killed to death!?

>Eren so triggered when Reiner was about to mention how he took Christa's virginity.

That's right, Reiner fucked her first, Historia or not.

Pretty boring tbqh

Puberty hit Armong just right.

Eldians, wall or mainland, just get shit on.

Maybe it'll change in future chapters, but right now Marley is on top easily.

>killed to death
WOAHH

What a cute angel.

Better than being a normie and getting eaten by a titan or killed in some gruesome way. Or god forbid being a titan shifter and forced to kill people/fight other shifters until I get eaten by a titan (possibly someone I care about) in 13 years or less

litteraly read the manga

She was Reiner's first girlfriend and he was the first boy who ever had sex with her. So she used to have great taste in men. That's a compliment.

I'm a manga reader and even i'm on erens side.

EAr baby soon.

Well, it's hard for them to know any better when the information they have is only what's been shown to them, don't you think?

But does it still count if it didn't happen in SnK rl but only in Reiner delusiononsl mind?

Are we roleplaying today, Mikasa?

It happened in the canon reality of SNK.

>killed to death
Nifa was really killed to death, that's an accurate description.

Litteraly the mindset of BRA, basically brainwashed.

I want Historia to marry someone, not Eren of course, some other guy we don't know yet during timeskip and the shitposters would then stop, right?

I've been reading this shit for 5 years and I want Eren to insert his cock deep into Marley's unwilling ass.

MURDER BY DEATH???

I want her to marry Connie personally. Imagine all the manlet babies they could have.

Is Reiner delusion really a canon reality if it didn't happen in actual world?

How come that looks less ugly than usual Armong?

For him

Puberty hit her right at the ocean scene

Too bad, the only guy who loves Historia is Eren, so she doesn't have much of a choice now.

To be fair, no matter the reasoning, what they did was straight up wrong.

user, are you Russian? Was it 'убиты насмерть' in you mind?

No, he still looks ugly in those pages

Would you dry Annie's tears?