BOLSONARO 2018

Hey Sup Forums
It's almost time for the Brazilian elections, why are you not memeing him into presidency yet?

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics-bolsonaro-interview/far-right-presidential-hopeful-aims-to-be-brazils-trump-idUSKCN1C2384

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8
g1.globo.com/ba/bahia/noticia/policia-conclui-inquerito-e-delegada-aponta-canibalismo-em-morte-de-casal-presos-por-crime-foram-obrigados-a-fazer-sexo-em-cela.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=csaUvkYOkLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As far as ive read he simply doesn't need help. Of course I'll be hopeful for your country's future. And will be on the look out for threads of this sort in the future.

>2018
>Lula is not arrested
>Lula is barred from election
>Lula starts campaign anyway
>Justice pretends it is just free speech
>"You won't be able to select him in the machine", they say
>Brazil loses the World Cup, to Germany.
>Election is heating up
>People are mad because of the World Cup
>Public support for different candidates is met with violence, specially against those who support Bolsonaro
>First Round of the Election: Bolsonaro 31%, Alckinim 21%, Marina 20%, Ciro 9%, Collor 8% Haddad 6%, Luciana 5%. (Valid votes)
>Leftists REEEEEEE harder than ever
>Facebook is wasteland
>The streets are a wasteland due to the vandalizing
>Second Round debates: Bolsonaro crushes Alckimim.
> Second Round results: Bolsonaro 71%, Alckimim 29% (Valid votes).
> Leftists start hurting random people that they think are fascists, destroying cities
> Temer and governors try to restore order, fail
> Bolsonaro gets into power
> Asks for a Emergency Law to give police power to surpress violent manifestation
> Congress blocks it, want gibs
> Bolsonaro appointed only honest men (no women btw) to cabinet positions
> No gibs for congressmen
> Bolsonaro gets mad no laws are passing
> Country needs law restored
> Country needs fiscal reforms
> Bolsonaro asks the STF (supreme court) to go after congressmen that are corrupt and want gibs for laws
> STF (supreme court) wants gibs
> Bolsonaro can't contain his power level
> Bolsonaro order military to close Congress, arrest STF judges
> Politicians ask military to not do anything against the constitution
> Military sides with the people, who vastly supports Bolsonaro (except for leftists scum)
> Bolsonaro arrests all scum in the Congress
> Bolsonaro decretes state of exception and start arresting leftist scum in the streets
> Calls for a Referendum on new constitution
> Bolsonaro himself campaings for a Constitutional Monarchy
> Constitutional Monarchy wins

> Bolsonaro is the Provisional Leader until the Braganza dinasty is restored
> Selects 12 men to form a new Constitutional Assembly
> Constitution is traditionalist
> It is 2021 already
> Meanwhile in Europe and the US civil wars start breaking out
> The new European Royal Family of Brazil charitably wants to give refugee to European and American Christians being persecuted
> Leftists start REEEEEing about the bleaching of Brazil
> Brazil goes from ~30% white to 60% white in five years
> New white communities are very racially aware given the circunstances of their native countries
> An international campaign of White Nationalists world wide recognize Brazil is actually the future Ethno-state for white people
> The Braganzas love it, but don't say it publicaly to not make nigs chimp out
> Brazil becomes 85% white in ten years
> White people concentrated in the South, São Paulo, Rio and south of Minas. De facto segregation starts to become apparent
> Black and mulato girls are crazy to for those white genes
> 2050
> Basically no blacks in Brazil
> Mulatos and asians are Brazil is 90% white
> The Empire of Brazil is one the superpowers of the World along with China
> First country to colonize Mars, Brazil

> Oh, of course, Lula dies of cancer and depression by 2019

>why are you not memeing him into presidency yet?
I'm trying

NOTHING CONCERNOS THE BOLSARNO

10/10.

Good, keep going.

Yes leaf... yes.

I will, im gonna monsteryse everything

Does he have any real chance to become o presidente?

Yes. He is leading the polls in many states, and in the polls that Lula wins, they're done by the mainstream media (aka CNN saying that HIllary has like 90% chance of winning)

Do you have any new interview with him? (entendo Portugues, entao pode ser na sua lingua)

youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8

Is he more extreme than Trump? What is he going to do if he wins?

Please make it happen

>military sides with the people, who vastly supports Bolsonaro (except for leftist scum)

That's where I couldn't contain my laughter any longer

Thanks, this is something old, I generally know who is this guy, I saw him in one British documentary by Stephen Fry years ago, but I don't know any good Brazilian media to check new info about politics etc. I sometimes watch Jornal National on Rede Globo, but it's extremely bland and boring. Exactly like CNN. Some Brazanons recommended me one website - "terca-something", but they have shitty audio and I need clear voice to understand anything.

he is more straightforward and very hard on issues like human rights, LGBT propaganda, criminality and immigration..
Deep state is in shambles in Brazil with 1/3 of all politicans convicted of mass corruption (some of then already serving sentence) with direct evidence that he was not involved

he has a good shot

Meme brazil to mars
Buddy guy bols 2018

Many things wrong with your fanfic:
>People are mad because of the World Cup
Please, stop this. We were 7-1'd and Dilma was reelected
>Collor 8%, Luciana 5%
won't happen
>The streets are a wasteland due to the vandalizing
Losers don't go berzerk. See this in the next Super Bowl: it is always the winners who brawl out.
> Leftists start hurting random people that they think are fascists, destroying cities
> Asks for a Emergency Law to give police power to surpress violent manifestation
See above
>Bolsonaro appointed only honest men (no women btw) to cabinet positions. They are either competents or honests, tertium non datur
Just LOL
>Bolsonaro decretes state of exception and start arresting leftist scum in the streets
Unfortunately in the next day UN will put sanctions against us, and probably the deep state will drive Trump under it too.
> Bolsonaro himself campaings for a Constitutional Monarchy
>Constitutional Monarchy wins
Monarchy unfortunately is a meme thing. The last poll about it showed that only 10% (still the same proportion of 1993 plebiscite) support it.

bump for more info

Did you eat your monkey soup yet

>Monkey
>Not human flesh
Go to google translate, I'm lazy to translate.
g1.globo.com/ba/bahia/noticia/policia-conclui-inquerito-e-delegada-aponta-canibalismo-em-morte-de-casal-presos-por-crime-foram-obrigados-a-fazer-sexo-em-cela.ghtml

This is why Sup Forums will never (and shouldn't) help

insane
>O inquérito ainda aponta que Cristina Amaral, de 43 anos, foi a vítima mais torturada. Ela foi queimada e dilacerada. "Houve abuso sexual, houve a tortura. O braço dela foi amputado com vida, isso o perito afirmou.

youtube.com/watch?v=csaUvkYOkLY

>blacks and mulattos with historically higher birth rates are crazy to mix with white people
>this is supposed to increase the proportion of whites and preserve recessive genes

It would be interesting to watch a batte in Ultimate Epic Battele Simulator 10,000 ISIS warriors x 7,500 hues

How likely is his victory? Will he save Brazil from Communism?

Who will really win?

I came

>dat subtle racemixing propaganda

Brazil is a shithole, but honestly that song is gr8. I also can't bring myself to hate Brazilians. In online communities they are mostly insufferable, but in person they are usually very friendly. If you're white and have been to Brazil, you know it's true. The locals will spoil you with their friendliness.

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHU

Brazilian deep state has been weakened but they are still strong. The main "non-official" leaders of the biggest coalitions (such as Renan Calheiros) are not very fond of Bolsonaro at all, as he is seen as an overall bad player inside the congress houses and too hard-headed/uncompromising to attend to the interest of congressmen. They are pushing hard for the others to run more relevant campaigns and also to buy (directly and indirectly) the poorfag votes.

Brazilians with access to the internet greatly underestimate the amount of poorfags that are still viable for good old vote-selling. Because voting is enforced to all the population, the 40% of people living below the poverty line provide a rich electoral caste to be herded. I say this as someone who used to be in such a herding position, working closely with other officials from the MDB party (fun fact, MDB was the old official "opposition" party for the military rule governments of the 60s, got re-structured into PMDB which was the label under which I signed, then recently got back its old MDB monicker from dictatorship times). This party has been around in the backdrop of Brazilian congress basically since we have a congress, and they have no plans of leaving anytime soon.

If Bolsonaro is to stand a chance, he would have to either compromise many of his views so as to appeal to them (something Lula and Dilma have done, resulting in many of the problems we face today), or somehow go against them and still leverage political power during his campaign, something that is very, very unlikely. You see, Brazilian voters who are vocal about their vote and participate on polls, post on Sup Forums and elsewhere, etc. can mostly choose independently and they know what would be good for the country, but this group is not what a party like MDB aims to please: they want the common denominator, the people who will never hear "Bolsonaro" lest someone brings food and shinies to their interior cities.

Bolsonaro must pave his campaign in this tripod:
- Security (60,000 murders/hear, showing this map)
- Fight against gender ideology (if he says "They want to transform your son John in Mary, and your daughter Mary in John!")
- Economy as a consequence of better security

He's good, but Trump is classier

You may have a point, but he is the only candidate besides Lula who has a identity. He isn't parroting another candidate's speech, as Alckmin would do for brownie points. I think that Bolsonaro's predisposition to always go straight to the point is a great advantage against those who always say the same boring, meaningless platitudes. He adresses the subjects close to the heart of brazillians.

What are you talking about? Trump is the biggest Israel supporter and Sup Forums memed him into presidency anyway.

Honestly, I do hope an outsider away from the corrupted core of congress houses like him eventually gets elected (all the better if right now in current year). It's one thing to hear about the constant scandals and whatnot to the point of becoming numb to it, but actually going to places and blatantly fooling people into voting for someone who you know will screw them over (and how) soon after they are elected? It turned out I didn't have the heart to do it too long, and I wish I never found out about it while I walk around and meet people nowadays.

>Brazilian deep state
What exactly is our deepstate, though? It's not as obvious here as it is in the US...

Racemixing jew lover.

Bring back the Imperial family and uncuck yourselves

It's not the same as the one from US but it takes it's orders from there.