>free to do what you want how you want
>manhood not defined by pleasing others
>shame has no effect on you
>less degneracy and distraction
>redpilled on the sorry state of modern courrtship
>can be proud f yourself and define your own identity
>no children to take away or to indoctrinate
>no government and jew lawyers waiting to pussy tax you

I'm pretty social and have a job where I work with a lot of women my age. So I see the actual nuance/reality beyond the shit that you see on the internet. Living your life through a computer screen makes you bitter as fuck and warps your worldview. I was neet between the ages of 14 and 19, so I know what it does to your brain.

I know you hear this all the time and you think it's some sort of feminist shaming tactic, but it's not, at least not coming from me. It's real advice, from someone who has been where you are, and it's this: go outside, leave the house, meet people, meet women, realize that they're just fucking humans and not awful monsters like the cherrypicked stories you read on reddit or whatever.

Besides which, there is literally nothing better on this planet than being in love with a woman. If you don't believe in love and relationships, what's the point of living?

>. Living your life through a computer screen makes you bitter as fuck and warps your worldview.

my world view was warped while engagin in "le contribute to society" meme

which is why I retreated o my computer for answers

>age 14-19

youre still a child and bluepilled wait til you're 25

>If you don't believe in love and relationships, what's the point of living

there are thousands of reasons to live aaside from chasing love and relationsships

by extension you're saying that those who fail or incapable of acquiring love and relationships have no reason to live

I did one better. I got a cute boifriend.

gey

>Besides which, there is literally nothing better on this planet than being in love with a woman. If you don't believe in love and relationships, what's the point of living?

Fuck you

>you're saying that those who fail or incapable of acquiring love and relationships have no reason to live

Yeah that is what he is saying.

Is he wrong?

>there is literally nothing better on this planet than being in love with a woman.

textbook gynocentric thinking

I promise there is someone out there for you if you work on improving yourself.

Don't just check out of life. That's what "MGTOW" is.

I am 25, and a very different person than I was back then.
>which is why I retreated o my computer for answers

This is not ever going to be representative of reality.

>by extension you're saying that those who fail or incapable of acquiring love and relationships have no reason to live
Pretty much. Anything else is hollow as fuck.

very wrong, it's gynocentrism.

which essentially boils down to happiness is only possible by pleasing women

>representative of reality.

nothing is representative of reality except statistics and observations of reality.

even conversations with real people can be skewed from reality

>I promise there is someone out there for you if you work on improving yourself.

Yeah I am very well aware that many cunts are out there waiting for me to be a sucker.

You are full of shit. I worked with women, they are fucking worthless.

>Anything else is hollow as fuck.

So I guess that why men have been sailing around the globe and exploring and even take vows of celibacy and join monastaries all activities away from women eh? Because to you it's all so hollow if a woman isn't involved.

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

Legitimately curious, why would I want to contribute to a system that hates me? I'm not Chad, I'm not a minority, and I'm not a woman- I'm just your run of the mill, slightly shy beta with above average intelligence. I don't enjoy playing games that I don't have a reasonable chance of "winning" so why should I play society's games? I would much rather work for just as long as I need to in order to purchase some land, and then simply withdraw from society. I have more than enough things to occupy my time, whether hiking with my dog, reading, gardening, studying math, playing music, handy-man stuff, raising animals, growing my own food, etc.

Really. Tell me. You're probably invested in the system, so your opinion can hardly be considered unbiased, but why should i throw away being a comfy MGTOW in favor of some untrustworthy roastie, the monotony of the suburbs, and 40 years of corporate wageslavery to help prop up a system led my sociopaths and Jews who hate me and want to redistribute my earnings to fat nigger single mothers, trailer trash whites and illegal spics?

>boys to be men

meaning??

>lift and make money

ah

so thats what it means

My brother! Im doing the same thing. You sound just like me when I describe to people why im not currently looking. They see that im fairly attractive and are always shocked when I say im single by choice. After being burned by broads lying about their past, I will never in my life roll the dice on another womans honesty. If a woman takes a liking to me and decides to pursue me, thats one thing, but I will never go out of my way to court a woman ever again. Waste of time.

>I will never in my life roll the dice on another womans honesty.

this

Lifting and making money is very important. You should not jeopardize your health and financial freedom. If you’re a fit and well off single guy, you’re quality of life will improve drastically.

It would also help if you pick up a useful area of study in STEM.

>implying I don't do those things already

so why can't I do that and be mgtow?

Because it's a jewish psyop.

Brother. How are you planning to make your money and escape? I moved back home to save money, and will be able to graduate uni free of debt. You'll be happy to hear I chose to major in applied math, and am learning programming on the side. With any luck, I'll be able to find work before graduating, and I plan to continue living at home and working until I am ~35, and then retire to my land. Once i have my land, society can go to hell for all I care. If things collapse, I'll be self-sufficient, and I'll be well armed enough to make a last stand. In the meantime, I will occupy myself like the aristocrats of old, and live a life of contemplation and sinplicity.

they have no answer to his besides "man up"

which means sacrifice yourself

you owe society nothing. And that same society will remind you it owes you nothin while demanding your taxes to pay for single mothers. And if you fall youre on your own to pick yourself up

If a woman fuck you over, its your fault

and if you don't play the rigged game, you're a bitter virgin loser who must be shamed.

oh and the tradcucks will remind you that women are like children, thereby relegating your role as a man to supporting a grown child, while telling you its your duty to raise more children and trust a child with your children.

howso?

You can? That’s the point. Women are scum, as someone you’ve slept with 30 of them and dated around 70 and talked to 100s, women theses days are scum.

But that is no reason to stop improving yourself and become the best version of yourself. I’m MGTOW myself I just don’t delude myself into thinking I don’t want pussy, but at the same time I don’t make pussy the center of the universe like a lot of you guys ironically do.

Just become your best self for yourself and you’ll be happy. Being fat poor and miserable isn’t fun.

You stupid faggots are always complaining about the death of the white race, if you cant get a girl to fuck you without getting so embarrassed about your 2 inch bipper that you completely "go your own way" then maybe the jews are right and whiteness should be eradicated.

Calm down.

You dated 70 girls and only slept with 30 of them?? lmao

You dated 70 girls and only slept with 30 of them?? Pathetic.

>using a fake ben garrison cartoon

I'm busy saving the west by making a family based on traditional values. All the MGTOW young men are crybabies. A man makes his resolve and sticks to it regardless of the shitty environment. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying it's worth it.

>You stupid faggots are always complaining about the death of the white race

noone but gynocentric tradcucks and nazilarps do this

> if you cant get a girl to fuck you

se johnny depp/brad pitt/ brendan frazier/tigre woods

they had no problem getting women to fuck them, yet still got rekt.

I’m a picky guy, and prefer to not just stick my dick in anything. Girls I don’t have chemistry with fall off after the first date. Girls I do have chemistry with I fuck before or after the first date. Right now I have a rotation of 4 girls going.

I’m 20 years old I’ll be 21 in May, so I expect my numbers to increase as I get better at picking women I like and I’ll have more access to bars. Most of my fucks come from getting random numbers at the mall or parties or my instagram. I fucked two girls off tinder I wouldn’t recommend anyone use it these days bumble is better.

>All the MGTOW young men are crybabies.

objectively false

>I'm busy saving the west by making a family based on traditional values.

good luck with that.

>I'm saying it's worth it.

no proof of this, much proof to the contrary

> A man makes his resolve and sticks to it regardless of the shitty environment.

"be a man" support the shitty environment with new children to be indoctrinated

even jordan petersons daughter is a instagram thot

It’s called picking and choosing you idiots. No wonder you guys can’t laid if you just fuck any girl you go on a date with without discrimination. You gotta have standards for yourself.

Refer to this post

ill tow my dick in your mom

>I expect my numbers to increase

yea you'll get fucked out, and when you end up in front of a judge you'll realize pussy aint worth it.

Excuse me you “try” to fuck any girl lol

>you guys can’t laid if you just fuck any girl you go on a date with without discrimination.

contradiction

>Why haven't you gone mgtow?

Because I intend to solve the issues that plague my environment as well as having children with my wife instead of being an infant adult and retreating to a false recluse.

This is why you pick the right ones. Im a good judge of character, if it’s even the slightest thing off with a woman or she doesn’t seem all there and is just a total irrational whore I’ll stop talking to her after the first date, when is why if the 70 dates I’ve been on, I’ve only decided to sleep with 30 women, which I think is good for a 20 year old.

Refer to

If you never have an intention of fucking her then why would you waste your time, money, and effort on taking some broad out on a date.
>>you guys can’t laid if you just fuck any girl you go on a date with
How does it feel to be this retarded?

>This is why you pick the right ones

yea because were looking for the wrong girl who will false accuse or divorce us, and take our money down the line eh

> if it’s even the slightest thing off with a woman or she doesn’t seem all there and is just a total irrational whore I’ll stop talking to her

thats like the vast majority of women are like, and in fact encouraged to be like

>I intend to solve the issues that plague my environment

how exactly do you think you're gonna solve the welfare state and gynocentric laws with your dick?

>having children with my wife

oh because men don't do that and suffer as a result already when those kids are taken away and the wife leaves you.

you're basicall saying you'll just roll the dicce and risk what men already went trough before going mgtow

You realize the response
>you guys can’t laid if you just fuck any girl you go on a date with without discrimination.
was in reference to sleeping with 30/70 girls being pathetic right? Any libtard with 5th grade conversation skills can get a date with whoever they want, girls love free dates with no intentions, fucking them should always be the end game.

I rarely pay for dates unless it’s a girl I already have a established relationship with.

If it’s a first date I pay for the ones I like and the ones I don’t like I pay for my shit and leave, but a good way around that is to go on a date somewhere that doesn’t require money or just invite the girl over for Netflix and Chill.

I usually set my dates up on the weekends when I’m not working or doing anything else anyway so going on a date isn’t that much of a time constraint you know after a hour or so if things are on.

And I meant guys that try to fuck any girl that gives them attention usually don’t end up fucking any because they come off as desperate and needy, I was speed typing.

Why? Because I have a woman.
She isnt your average one though.
Pic related,tried to steal my milk and cookies in the fridge while I was asleep.
She is weird

>girls love free dates

tfw they pretend to split the check whhen they are testing you to see if you'll pay.

then they bail on you after ordering appetizers and entrees

nothing I said was false .you calm down

yea everyone thinks their woman is special then theyre suprised when the judge asks if you hit her.

>Besides which, there is literally nothing better on this planet than being in love with a woman.
So you're saying that you're a rapist?

>a good way around that is to go on a date somewhere that doesn’t require money

implying hey aren't watching how much money you spent on the date.

took a girl to a sunrise and she said it wasn't a date

I hope jordan hate fucked her

You don’t have to pay for dates dumbass. If the girl pushes for something expensive which they rarely will you cut her off and go to the next one. It’s not that fucking hard, a date isn’t always going out to eat, movies or getting drinks. A date can be a walk in the park, going to your place, window shopping at the mall or just sitting in your car looking at planes land at the airport. The point of the first date is to get to know the woman not spoil a bitch, that’s where you idiots fuck up and get played like fiddles.

I think I would be dead before in court if something like that happens.

>which they rarely will

girls ask me to take them to shows and small vacations all the time when they know I have money

I'm not gay.

my court date is on friday, contemplating suicide if they tell me to take responsibility

She was a bitch then? Move on. There are 3 billion women in the world stop being hung up on one. What one hot girl doesn’t a like a different equally hot girl will love.

you can only mgtow voluntarily
if women already ignore you and treat you with contempt you cannot mgtow

Stop letting them know you have money or if you are flashy tell them you’re s drug dealer or something silly. You guys take women why too fucking seriously.

What happened?

>if women already ignore you and treat you with contempt you cannot mgtow
Why not?

Did for 3 years. I have one last achievement I want to make before I start seriously dating again. I've started putting myself back out there a bit casually for now to ease back into dating.

I benefited a lot from those years, but it will not continue to behoove me to take this path because I need a new relationship to be able to move forward and further develop as a person. MGTOW can be helpful but not as a long term permanent option

>You guys take women why too fucking seriously.
This
Literally just treat them like children and lie, most of them are either retarded or don't care anyways.

In my case it wouldnt be suicide. More like brutally killed

This I think a lot of guys in MGTOW are just bitter and could never get girls to begin with. If that’s the case work on yourself and become desirable like I have/currently doing. I’m sure if any bitch gives you guys the slightest attention then you’ll give up your MGTOW badge real fast.

I’ve just accepted women are whores and decided to fuck them and work on myself with no intention of settling down. Condoms suck by hopefully I can get a vasectomy at 21 if my doctor lets me.

traps are not gay and are the true redpill

because you've already been ostracized- the decision to reject them and do your own thing was never yours to make, since you cannot reject what was never offered

You’re not going your own way if you were never in the way to begin with.

However being a desireable man that rejects thots is soooooo fucking fullfling lol

>25 posts by this ID
Slow down, tiger. Breathe.

>You guys take women why too fucking seriously.
Yeah, I tend to take the gender who is in charge of most western countries seriously.

>that pic
lel

>I was neet between the ages of 14 and 19,
HAHAHA really? I was in high school and then college. How does a 14yo American become a neet? Were you a homeless illegal immigrant or something?

You’re a retard. As a man the only thing that can run you is yourself and a person with a gun.

Which reminds me I need to take self defense classes at my gym.

>because you've already been ostracized- the decision to reject them and do your own thing was never yours to make, since you cannot reject what was never offered
>You’re not going your own way if you were never in the way to begin with.
Incorrect. You're still going your own way, by definition. But the effect is less potent.

Because I'm not a fragile faggot who gets ''stress'' from women. I don't have a problem with women, and I just think both genders are just as capable driving their shit into a grave of depression and self nihilism.

I just think society (politically) sucks in general and I'm blackpilled on it and there is no way of fixing it.

In the meantime I make my own money, save up, do my hobbies, hang out with my m8s, and hang out with and fuck women. I don't see the problem with that. I'll probably have kids before I'm 27, and will have around 5 or 6, but will definitely go innawoods for a healthy life with a 'wife' (even though not on some shitty paper). Might even start a cult for shits and giggles, who the fuck knows.

>olaf gets kicked out of his village to die in the snow
>j-jokes on you i wanted to go this way
>stumbles around telling himself that this is his choice, he's doing what he wants and rejecting the degenerate and corrupting influence of a warm home and healthy food
>promptly freezes to death
>eaten by wolves in the spring

>You’re a retard. As a man the only thing that can run you is yourself and a person with a gun.
Then why are women running most western countries?

>What happened?

4th of july

>ex comes over unannounced and univited to house party
>vandalizes my walls
>tell her to leave
>she punches me
>I walk away
>she jumps on my back
>push her off
>she goes full victim mode
>she calls cops
>they ignore the graffiti on my walls, the fact she hit me, and take me to jail
>meanwhile she steals shit from my room
>get told to move out because now i'm a woman beater.

women not even once

I'm waiting for the most delightful purple-haired princess

>As a man the only thing that can run you is yourself and a person with a gun
The fact that you called him a retard when you don't understand the difference between individual choices and societal choices is fucking profound.
You are not more alpha than the government and never will be, stop acting like a dumbfuck nigger.

>if women already ignore you and treat you with contempt you cannot mgtow

it goes deeper than that, wo,em may reject you and treat you like shit, but they still expect you yo defend them and validate them, and pursue them.

if you don't you will be shamed

>>olaf gets kicked out of his village to die in the snow
>>j-jokes on you i wanted to go this way
Incorrect comparison.
>olaf gets fired from his job
>olaf was gonna quit that day anyway
>result is the same, olaf is parting ways with his job.

>I think a lot of guys in MGTOW are just bitter and could never get girls to begin with

based on what evidence..

>work on yourself and become desirable

basic gynocentrism

> I’m sure if any bitch gives you guys the slightest attention then you’ll give up your MGTOW badge real fast.

wrong.

>hopefully I can get a vasectomy at 21

will snip your balls at a young age just to keep chasing pussy eh?

Who cares? You are an individual not your country. If it’s that much of s problem to you rise to a position of power instead of crying.

You're still confusing mgtow with incelibacy

You aren't wrong based 56% poster

I live the lifestyle but i dont consider myself mgtow

MGTOW is legitimate in its concerns however some people believe this counter culture is a solution to todays problems is nothing but a farce
Expecting women to pick up the slack or to come back crying is completely delusional
Women are voting in your replacement and all mgtow accomplishes is giving up ground, giving up on society and essentially life
Basically its suicide

Lol this is what happens when they think you're a beta virgin and don't want you to try to make a move on them. I've taken girls to McDonald's for 1$ ice cream cones, and gotten my dick sucked in the parking lot.

If everyone you meet is a terrible person, then the common denominator is you. Maybe they can sense your quiet sense of indignation and self loathing, and it turns them off.

When you are a normal woman who doesnt sleep around you can decide between
>soyboy numale cucks
>muhammed and nogs
wgtow

>>olaf gets kicked out of his village to die in the snow
>>j-jokes on you i wanted to go this way

olafs village needs en o defend it from invaders

olaf was the wall builder and best tactician

go find olaf!

olaf says fuck off

>Who cares? You are an individual not your country.
lel, are you one of those "im a sovereign citizen" faggots who thinks they don't have to follow the rules and wonders why they end up in jail?

>You are an individual not your country. If

meanwhile your taxes are demanded to provide immigrant cocks and support single mothers

except even in our degenerated society valuable men are not cast aside

keep moving them goalposts tho, you're proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt

I fucked that girl the day before, which is why she got up at 5am

also didn't stop her from chasing a moneychad

Sounds like you are in stage 2, most people go through this phase, just wait till some gal you thought you were friends with gets you fired or accuses you of rape out of the blue because she was mad at you. It will happen and once it does you'll be where we are.
I was where you were, and boom, got fired for sexual harassment of a girl that I only meet 2 times. we Barely spoke, her and her bffs all said they saw me do it, came out later that it was all made up because I didn't hang out with then after work like some other guys did. But the damage was done.
See you soon user.

God damn you're fucking stupid.