The current state of Ireland

How bad are things here?

Your PM is a gay poo-in-loo so let's start there

Shouldn't you know, Mick?

The major downside is it is full of Irish

When more then half of the population is ginger, things are really bad...

Giv qt3.14 ginger gf pls.

Apparently some companies are moving here from England after brexit, we're gonna be rich!

De bruyne is good tho

This, and the rise in sjws. We're fucked lads.

Ah sure jaysis it could be worse so it could.

Actually much better than the rest of the Western European countries. We also have more fight, Irish police are already so under manned and there is barely no crime. Basically, this means we can act as vigilantes and attack Africans/Muslims when the time comes with no fear of being prosecuted by the law. The exact opposite of Britain, in essence.

i want an irish lass gf but im not irish

wat do

>How bad are things here?
the niggers of the British Empire are soon to be the actual niggers of the Euroweenie Unionion

Muh empire

The Eire/pol/ general appears every evening at 8:30pm Irish time. Contain your Ireland-related shit posting in there please.

Vote for the National Party.

This. Breaks my heart. How can Ireland allows this shit?

Just back from Dublin a few weeks ago, unbelievable amounts of niggers.

What really shocked me though was the last census - 830,000(ish) of a population of 4.5 million are foreign born...

Ireland is dying. Those in rural areas won't notice it, but it's cities are rotting.

He wasnt elected.

>muh empire

Stop larping grandad

was talking to an irish girl last night, she was pretty into me but I could not understand a single fucking word she was saying so I just left
she kept repeating
>are you farn
wtf does this even mean

But can you do this to them?
Also
>MUH EMPIRE

the niggers of the british empire were the niggers

“Are you foreign?”

You’re welcome.

> drive from Dublin to Kilkenny.
> get hungry on the road, so decide to stop in a small town called Carlow for a bite to eat.
> small town middle of ireland
> As parking the car, see Pic related.
> See whole high street with almos every shop a Halal meat or "Turkish Barber" or Kebab shop
> Notice every taxi driver is a nigger or arab.

i'm fucking welsh lol
hardly foreign
I wouldn't even consider her foreign t b h