HOLY SHIT!!

HOLY SHIT!!
Alex got the memo!

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017
pscp.tv/w/1yNxaVZLLBlKj
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

This. I just speed read the whole document. It's fucking nothing.

Link to memo
scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017

Damn you guys are fast. Fuck off

Fucking really?? Nothing from you fags?!

checkeroo bumpin too

CHECKED

that's not it

aight i'll bump but I think it's fucking bullshit so far.

Is Alex lying?

need autism for quick rundowns

KeK is here boys, put on your best warface

this is not "the" memo, its a fisa order. quickly scanning it looks like not much we didn't know but who knows, there was literally no warning

This is actually true for once

I thought the memo was four pages? That's 99 pages my guy

OHHH shit, somebodys going down town to china town.

in an odd coincidence today 50 politicians accident shot the selves twice in the back of the head.

it's literally - and I mean literally - nothing.

for some reason I can't see text in the box
please post caps

If it came from William Binney I bet.its legit. He was NSA

Also fuck the new captcha

probably only a popularity stunt

Anyone have a way to download it without making an account there?

jesus christ talk about a bait&switch. Why does he do shit like this, it just frustrates your fans and antagonizes them against you. Is the little bit of clickbait really worth it?

pscp.tv/w/1yNxaVZLLBlKj

I'm so sick of faggots like OP making sensational claims for karm-

Jones claims the 4-page memo is a summary of this 100 page doc

this isnt the memo, #releasethememo

Goddammit

Was Alex being a faggot?

Looks like bs

ctrl-f doesn't work on scribd. Try searching for something that you can literally see on the page right in front of you

Ahhh ok. Yeah, that could be. The 4 page memo summarizes this 99 page.

However it doesn't mention Trump once

This was released almost a year ago. This is not THE MEMO. What Infowars is reporting on was reported by Sara Carter in May

circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years

What do you guys think about super male vitality, does it work?

checked
the GOP is just as leaky as the DNC

>Jones has top secret memo
No one in power cares
>Jones claims pizzagate is real
APOLOGIZE OR LAWSUIT!

I hate Alex Jones so fucking much. This is not THE memo. This is A memo, sure, but this is nothing but a discredit job. Watch - Mainstream media will carefully find the intentional weak points in Alex's "memo" and say how once again Hillary and Obongo are perfect little civilian bombing saints. Talk of the real memo will go down under a swell of HURR ALEX JONES ALREADY DISCREDITED just like with Pizzagate.

Do you know what memo means? It is a short version of something. This is the long version with the fisa part of it. Most of it is nothing new to people following it. Maybe the media will pick up so normies will learn. Nunes had over 1.2 million documents..

>www.infowars.com

>infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

>Searching an image for text is nigger tier

It's not the memo. This is clickbait horseshit.

This is a huge disservice he's doing our course. Now it will be forever linked with fringe conspiracy theories

> oh that memo? that one that makes the frogs gay? lol grow up

it's also on the government website... this is retarded...

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

It's almost as if OP is a lying shill...

Of course they leak to infowars so it's instantly discredited

I was so hyped! Why do I always fall for Alex Jews

It's not the memo, Jones jumped on that shit with a sensational title as always

It has nothing to do with Russia, Trump, or Obama. It's literally a procedure document that lays out the rules of the warrant or some shit.

The memo was supposed to be evidence that Obama spied on Trump illegally to steal the election. This has nothing to do with it....

Is Alex running a false flag op? I'm confused.

Its not the #releasethememo Memo....(the one that Gowdy read). This is the 100 page fisa memo. The one Gowdy and others are rightfully going nuts over is 4 pages long.

>Trumpfags actually are going to fall for this

Man you guys must be really fucking dumb to fall for this con man.

>Is Alex running a false flag op?

He works for the globalists, that's why he supports globalist Trump.

Found a boomer faggot that cant internet

do you shills really think we're this stupid?
>it's nothing
you dumb ass
it's everything.
On the show they showed how the government spies on everyone. EVERYONE. We all know how we were individually affected by this. We're all scared by the evils of traitors.

you guys know that the actual memo that's being released in 2 weeks isn't going to have anything new

how many times have you guys fallen for this? I would think you would learn

The more I observe him the more I suspect him being controlled opposition

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy...Yawn

We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.

YAWWN

You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job

UH IM SO SLEEPY EVERYONE GO TO BED
RIGHT
NOW!

>infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
All names in the doc are redacted

I'm tether and for some reason a week or two ago I don't get captcha anymore, anyone know why?

So Alex Jones is doing the same thing that he did with pizzagate? False flag to discredit everyone?

Infowars produced a fake document allegedly downloaded from Comet Ping Pong about the prices of children before the shooter happened.

So (((they))) are using their last resort which is using (((Alex Jones))) to discredit? There's no other explanation. What about Roger Stone then?

It’s an image, not a word doc, you fucking idiot.

>So Alex Jones is doing the same thing that he did with pizzagate?

He's doing the same thing he's done since forever

Making a buck off suckers.

I used to think AJ might just be a useful idiot but when he pulls like this I lean toward assuming he's malicious controlled opposition.

eat shit and die shairablue

Alex Jones should stick to selling his supplements.

2pbp

big if true

alex doesn't do anything without cia approval

No, leaf, Alex Jones never lies. He's sometimes delusional as fuck, but he never knowingly lies.

It's fake. It's a memo but not THE memo.

Jones is either desperate or working on behalf of someone who wants to discredit the memo.

I went ahead and reviewed it, and there isn't anything in there that is worth reading.
Is anyone else here getting sleepy ?

It's an old memo that came out almost a year ago. Jones tricked you.

Maybe you just tricked yourself into believing it was special like you did with the last 15 larps about the deep state getting taken down.

memo got released by the order of Trump

The actual memo isn't out yet you fucking ape.

Trying to conflate the two is a pathetic tactic.

It is a FISA memo, but its NOT THE FISA MEMO.

spotted the r*dditor

>believing literal whos on twitter
Thanks for proving my point about your delusion.

Sped red?

Why send it to infowars when you could make a million dollars by sending it to wikileaks?

>he word-searched an image

because infowars make much more than that from morons going to their site and then they can give some of that money to their sources

Too much black boxes.
That's tiresome and making me want to sleep.
Words too blurry to distant me from comfy dreams

Upon further inspection, I definitely don't think this is the "memo" in question, nor do I think the actual 4-page memo is just a summary of this document. This document is just a FISA court opinion from April of 2017.

I think part (but certainly not all, or even most) of what is alleged to be in the memo supposedly occurred after April 2017.

For example, an article from the Daily Caller today discusses a bunch of texts sent by Strzok in May of 2017
>"You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there's no big there there." (May 19, 2017)
>dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/

Also, statements that Republican Congressmen have made in recent weeks generally makes it seem like they were alluding to events/facts in the 4-page memo that don't appear to be covered in this 100-page court opinion (e.g. Rep. Ron DeSantis discussing how Obama gov used the fake dossier).

Also, this is a court opinion, which means it was published back in April 2017. Why would Congress only become aware of its contents now?

Finally, nobody refers to a summary of a court opinion as a "memo."

Alex doesn’t know it’s not the memo. Clearly the crew didn’t research it or read it thoroughly before releasing. Jumped the gun

It's not the memo. The real one has not been leaked.

Shills are already saying this is the real one and calling it a nothingburger. Kill the boomers who spread this shit.

>tfw Sup Forums has to take Alex Jones seriously or be called a shill by boomerpede's

random tidbits I came across. Pretty much this is a nothing burger.

>it's literally - and I mean literally - nothing.
>Literally nothing
>Image is literally white for being a white hating faggot
Sick and tired of your inability to meme. Did your pathetic faggot ass a favor. Stay withing the confines of reddit you unmemeable faggot.

>scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017

TL;DR

99 pages...

THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
THIS IS NOT THE MEMO
>THIS IS NOT THE MEMO

>It's fucking nothing.
You would have had a better chance using that "blacked" meme.

This is more redacted than an average SCP file

sure it is the right memo? or jsut some shit about alians?

Literally sensationalist fake news
Alex the Zion lover is not to be trusted

>99 pages...
>grabs bar
>Scrolls to the literal bottom
>Claims its nothing
>You take him at his word
Come on user. Step it up.

This

This is gonna be a nothing I can already tell.

Someone explain to me how this will break msm in any way?

Nah