25-Year-Old White Kid Beats 60-Year-Old Black Man to Death

>A 25-year-old man New Orleans police say they believe lives in Baton Rouge is wanted in connection to the deadly beating of a 60-year-old man earlier this month on St. Charles Avenue, authorities say.

>Ward was arrested at the time of the beating after two witnesses said they saw him punch the man now identified as Jackson in the face and body "several times" and then twice kick him in the head after Jackson had fallen down, his warrant from the battery arrest states.

>Both witnesses at the scene identified Ward as the person they saw beating the 60-year-old man, Wise wrote. Arnold, however, could not be interviewed because of the severity of his injuries, which included, at that time, "a broken jaw, as well as severe bleeding to the brain."

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/01/wanted_man_accused_of_beating.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nguoNxwycc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a hero.

thanks for being so fucking irritating, niggers

Finally some good news on pol

Chad?

>"whiy bois cant even cumpe-"
>Green eyed american literally knocks your bashes brain in

based patrick swayze

knock bash rart

Trash like you should kill yourselves.
Fucking 16 year old edgy faggots

will he be getting twitterfollowers now?
also why no mention of the other murders in america?

>why no mention of the other murders in america

What that edge

That nigger had it coming.

Hopefully he doesn't get any time. A hero

>you will never serve this white semen demon your boipussy in jail
why live

These post-election parasites really are the ones lowering the quality of posts here in Sup Forums.

> Be Jew trying too hard.

Thank you for your service, Garrett James Ward.

That would be funnier if it said "niggers" instead of "Hitler"

THEY HAVE AWOKE. THE SLUMBER IS OVER AND THERE IS NOWHERE TOO HIDE.

WHAT DO /LEFTYPOL/?

Shut up, niggers deserve it for all theirs crimes. But ... u gonna make us look.... bad... ok cuck now keep posting on Sup Forums meanwhile real man destroy the subhumans on the street.

tucker carlson went full 1488

>new fag doesn't know about the Zimzam
>leaf

>Beating up a 60 year old as a 25 year old
Why?

what a chad!

fuck you potato nigger your next in the oven all irish deserve the chamber dumb drunk stereotype realizing cunts

That's pretty Chad of him.

Most likely strong-arm panhandling gone wrong for the panhandler.

Why don't these retards go after drug dealers?

He was doing God’s work.

What a hero. Hope it's worth spending the rest of your life in prison.

Hi rabbi. Suck any baby dicks yet today

It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to make you cringe

What is this, opposite day?

Usually it's a whole pack of ghetto niggers and some 90 year old WW2 vet

Batoned to rouge

I agree. Eternal maple niggers like yourself, Swedes and raids the quality of this place has crashed.

Sweden NO

Why are white people like this?

Good. Blacks should be beaten

I would bet the nigger was trying to run his hustle on the guy. You can't walk five feet in America without some nigger popping out of the bushes to run some stupid hustle on you.

pussy ass honkey has to beat up and old man. theres hundreds of videos of us beating you white pussys. we film that shit for fun you pussys wont do shit!

SCUSE ME CAN I AKS YOU A QUESTION

Moron. Why even bother beating up a frail 60-year old, who was probably going to die next year anyway? If you're going to kill someone, pick someone that's likely to still reproduce, someone that's actually able to cause problems, like Michael Brown.

>boomer
>newfag
>leaf
The retard trifecta.

>didn't even open fire on a line of pregnant sheboons at the welfare office to reduce the number of niggers capable of reproducing and bring down the crime rate a bit.

You had one job faggot.

say man lemme hol a $

What a fucking faggot.
I bet he wouldn't be so brave if he had to fight someone of his own age!

He'd kick your ass

>whiteboi is so pathetic he has to beat up on the elderly

No he wouldn't

>be white guy in New Orleans
>beat the shit out of old nigger
>don't get beat to death by crowd of niggers
I hate to say it but that nigger had it comming

Snitches get stitches.....

>25-Year-Old White Kid

This board isn't about celebrating old men getting beaten up. Fucking retards

>kicking people in the head when they're down
only trash behave this way

You do it all the time to our old people stupid nigger. Not that I really care about boomers.

Just keep on churning that pot, OP.

Sup Forums is just not the same anymore. ffs

Sup Forums is so infested with 12 year old edgefags now it litteraly celebrates an old man getting beat up by some white nigger punk.

You fags are pathetic. You're becoming the new niggers. Congrats.

Damn, based black magapede killed by real nazi (democrat) Ugh..

>falling for bait

do you think his anal rape in prison will be "his first time?
they say you always remember your first one

Black Bear hunting...

so CNN has a story to run for the next 6 weeks?
instead of the largest political scandal in US history>?
pure pottery!

That's nothing.
Dozens of blacks were killed by other blacks in Chicago this last weekend.
Let's talk about the black on black murder problem.

Good. young white male is a hero but will be chased, because he can take it.

Patrick Swayze, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ted bundy merged into a single Chad.

You'd think that maybe an argument happened, and both parties were at fault or something.

Finally, forget the ape that killed a man that helped him get his car out of the ditch.
Forget about the ape that first extorted and robbed a couple of their money at the atm and then went on to kill the husband and rape the 60 y/o wife, killing her too in the end.
Forget all statistics, this was a WHITE MAN, look at him, look at how evil whites are.
Fuck whitey.

I am in no way defending what he did, faggot deserves severe beating and years of prison for attacking a mostly defenseless 60 year old man.
Fuck that faggot, but this crime will be remembered, this crime will be punished appropriately, no parole for "not knowing pulling a gun trigger fires bullets" as it is in other (((cases))).
But this will be presented in the media, and they will have no quarrels with mentioning the fucking ethnicity of that wigger, but if it's a fucking """"refugee"""" they get treated with velvet gloves for even the most brutal crimes, rapes, robberies and other aggressions.

Do any of you have any advice what a real-life user can do, besides going completly insane and pulling a Breivik on the next congregation of the Green Party?
Please, we have to establish a checklist and plans with playbooks how other people, normies even can be networked with.
How local networks can be built. Ffs the situation is dire enough in the whole of Europe, there is no more time to wait.
Any user, please give me something to do, make a checklist, if there are any anons itt that are actual humans and do even 1/10th as much as what they larp and shitpost about, please, what are you doing to give your rage and frustration a successful outlet?
I think the target for any Sup Forumsack should be to convert at least 100 uninitiated to at least voting a better party (forget trying to spread "true NS", we just can't have the luxury of such larp, you know it won't return in at least 50 years).
What do you user do, besides telling me to lift, which I am already planning on getting into?

Give me a checklist:

Payback desu

Media does what media wants. It has always been biased, bad, and full of trendy bullshit. That's media. The platform was there for this political nightmare. It will be there for whatever big shitshow hits the fan next.

So you want something to do? Here:
1A. Take down the media

1B. Shut up, lift, raise a family, Sup Forums.

>stealing skill and talent from other countries
>moral

>Wanted for killing a Negro
To hire him for the pest control job? Every city needs a Negro control department

Nice shilling leftypol

>Negro
>Human
Wrong

Not to mention all of the dead niggers from botched nigger crimes.

Good job, this guy is spot on.

Literally my hero

White guys are so pathetic they have to target elderly blacks just like that guy in NY

youtube.com/watch?v=8nguoNxwycc

When the police shoot him we should loot and burn down the town. Its only fair

fuck that nigger. got what he deserved imo.

FALSE FLAG ALERT

>According to the second-degree battery arrest warrant sworn by NOPD Officer D. Wise, witnesses told police that after the beating, a man police later identified as Ward ran up the stairs to the upper level parking lot of Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland's. Wise went to the parking lot's upper level and saw Ward "leaning against a vehicle in the parking lot," according to the warrant.

>"Officer Wise immediately observed the subject to be highly intoxicated, exhibited by a strong odor of alcohol, as well as difficulty standing or walking," the warrant states.

So why didn't the officer attempt to detain him on the spot? Why is he not arrested? How did police identify him?

>The NOPD did not say in the release what motivated the beating, and the warrant does not refer to circumstances that led to it.

Okkkkkkk

And here's an update on this story. Surprise, surprise, it was some Chicago nigger who just moved into the neighborhood that was killed. Good riddance.

Call back when details are released

>white people "targeting" blacks
DEY KILLIN US N DA SKREETS

Louisianafag here, 100% willing to bet the black guy was trying to rob him or drunk and insulting/harassing him.

agreed

Your old people are rude, cruel and cheapskate bums that will brag about how much money they have while trying to bum cigarettes off anyone that falls for their shit.

>Implying you're not just role playing as black person.

This, old niggers try to act like they're impervious, like young people don't have the right to touch a hair on their heads.
That's why even young niggers attack old niggers.
They're mouthy and try to piss you off to no end because they think "I'm elderly so you have to respect me no matter what".
They test boundaries like children, but for the sole purpose of figuring out how to exploit established boundaries, like respecting the elderly.

getting a taste of their own medicine

Look at this Chad's face. He's a hero.

It would be better if the ages were reversed.

>>The NOPD did not say in the release what motivated the beating, and the warrant does not refer to circumstances that led to it.

100% convinced the nigger ran his mouth or tried robbing the dude or SOMETHING bad.

Exactly dude, I'm fucking sick of it. I've known plenty of old black people living here and some are nice and great, but there are these niggers that are so horrible in every aspect of life it's a wonder no one beats them to death. I have a disability and they give me shit about it, they think it's funny. Like if this was 1920s their ass would be hanging from a tree by now with how they treat others.

I'm just projecting my own anger here but this sounds like the case of one of these type of guys. Louisiana's a shit hole, but people, even drunk people, don't just beat someone to death without some SERIOUS provocation or reason.

WTF

What jew cloned me?! Someone owns me money and alot of it.

Never discuss felonies publicly, or even privately.

Read up on "leaderless resistance" for organization.

i'm going to skin you alive and force feed you some rancid nigger shit, you fucking worthless boomer rat

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I KNOW THIS FUCKING GUY

How often do you go to New Orleans?