100% European. How 'bout You?

Bitchez

>Paying Google to discriminate against you

>le 67% face

>ashkenazi jewish

Eat bitch. The other is fucking Roman.
I got Keltic, Roman and Germanic blood in these veins.
Fucking warrior blood.

0.2%.
That ZERO point two.
In other words, ZERO.

> handing your dna over to literally (((them)))

probably gave them your real mail and email as well

One drop rule's a bit, huh?

They add it in because antiracism

le 99.8% face

In other, more accurate words, that's point two percent kike fluid flowing through your greedy little veins

OY VEY

>I'm European.
Then go back to your country

Hoowee, we got ourselves a full blown penny pincher here.
I bet you take out loans from the bank and then loan that money out at a higher interest rate to other people, don't you?

el iudeo blanco...

I'll have you know, I have contacts in Lloyds, HSCB, Natwest and Barclays! So, you want a small loan, goy?

Mine's spicier

Add a matter of fact I was looking to build a series of high capacity ovens. If you finance the project, I'll let you be the first to use them AND I'll pay double interest on the loan

>0.2% Ashkenazi jewish

You're a mutt.
You have no single euro country to go back to.

>0.9 Japanese
Hello Dexter Manning

I don't need a test to tell me I am 0% European.

Can I make it in the fan club?

What's the worst they are going to do with it? They could clone me and rape it for years and I literally would not care.

100% Scandinavian reporting in

>Another claims to be white yet acts like a nigger
how surprising

Says a Brit.
You fuckers are the biggest mutts in Europe.
You began a Germans, got Scandinavian raped into your blood and then the French came.
In more recent times you've injected a healthy dose of nigger and sand nigger Asian.

they could combine all these samples to figure stuff out. like, what have white people in common? If they can link your search history (remember, they are kind of owned by Google), they can even link search queries directly to race and find ways to exploit that.

>1.1% Balkan

my condolences

top kek

take a fucking guess

So is anything under 90% NW or Northern European inferior?

>0.2% Ashkenazi

Welcome to the chosen people.

My results were majority "Broadly Northwestern European" wtf is that? That's so generic. What a bummer.

Am I white enough Sup Forums?

>93% European

Nope

Im whiter than you Goy

>100% european
>0.2 ashkenazi jewish
ok

>libertarian
>white

pick one

Am I white, Sup Forums?

>4% kike
>whiter than you

>2% Irish
>white

More than you Rabbi

b-b-but it's a low confidence region. my parents are immigrants from poland.

I'm pretty close

One drop rule...

daily reminder that they sell your genetic information to third parties for money.

>30% spaghetti nigger
Kill yourself

which matters because?

>tfw purest white genes in Europe

try GEDmatch calculators. 23andme is kind of superficial. You could have say 5% of East Asian, but if that is characteristic of the Finnish reference then it will not appear here. Only the extra will be shown. GEDmatch is not as biased and will paint a more accurate picture of your genetic ancestry.

Pretty sure it's 100%.
This is an old test. Never bothered to get new numbers.

When whatever shithole nigger culture your blood is achieves what the Romans did maybe then you can begin to talk shit.

That .2 asian is either due to (((them))) or just one of my Hungarian ancestors. Polish btw.