FISA HAPPENING GENERAL - RELEASE THE MEME EDITION

Recent News

>Ohio Rep Dave Joyce: FISA Memo 'Deeply Disturbing'

newsmax.com/politics/dave-joyce-fisa-memo/2018/01/22/id/838673/

archive.is/GdCft

>Bob Goodlatte, Trey Gowdy discuss releasing FISA memo with Devin Nunes

washingtonexaminer.com/bob-goodlatte-trey-gowdy-discuss-releasing-fisa-memo-with-devin-nunes/article/2646688

archive.is/eceKn

>'Very Bad Stuff': Napolitano Says Critics of FISA Memo Call It 'KGB-Like' Gov't Activity

insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/22/napolitano-says-critics-fisa-memo-call-it-kgb-government-activity

archive.is/YPYgW

>What is FISA exactly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/warroomshow/status/955877200842186754
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-21/brazen-plot-exonerate-hillary-clinton-and-frame-trump-unraveling-says-former-fed
washingtonexaminer.com/interest-in-memo-on-alleged-fisa-abuses-spreads-to-senate-republicans/article/2646638
archive.is/FX4zs
newsmax.com/politics/gop-fisa-memo-release-trigger/2018/01/22/id/838735/
archive.is/MXYzX
cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/jerry-nadler-fbi-letter/index.html
archive.is/6U1AL
us.cnn.com/2018/01/22/politics/gop-classified-intelligence-fisa-memo/index.html
archive.is/giYG0
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA!

So because the swamp was going to be drained they created the swamp to swamp all drains

bumping a quality bread

which also means there are more layers to peel

Check. Isn’t Alex Jones doing this live rn?

twitter.com/warroomshow/status/955877200842186754

The memo will never be publicly released due to threat against national security

bump

yeah, sure
I'll believe it when I see it not going to torture myself for a non happening

Mexico is a threat against national security

See

That's why Mexico will never be released from the federal government

Why has this memo still not been released?

Dumping all memo

spread this on all relevant threads

kek

Is she jailed yet?

Doing God's Work
MAGA

DUMP ALL MEMO EVERYWHERE

everyone check out this retard trying to kill the thread with a 100 page fake memo

Include me in the screenshot

Fuck off shill.

I went through it found this fuckery

KYS

About fucking time

No, Alex Jones is fucking around. Do not take the bait. The memo Alex posted on was reddit and publicly released 8 months ago. It's still telling, but it's heavily redacted, and doesn't say "Hey, let's spy on Trump".

Look here: and here:
and here:

IT'S FROM LAST YEAR YOU FUCKING RETARD

This isn't the real memo. The real memo is only 4 pages long.

This is old. Zerohedge posted this yesterday:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-21/brazen-plot-exonerate-hillary-clinton-and-frame-trump-unraveling-says-former-fed

Alex Jones mistakenly thought this was new and hyped it. Sad...

conservashits still support spying on citizens just not politicians.
idiots.

This isnt the memo, this isnt event the report the memo is based off of.

It's just detailing some other time the obama admin abused citizens, we know there was a lot but dont be confused.

Not sure if you're shilling or not because this is big shit.

Was that supposed to be some kind of argument?

>hey guys lets just forget about it because it wasn't the specific time Obama fucked people over that we were looking for

It's easy to get lost in all the different abuses of the Obama administration

The big development today is that Diane Feinstein sent a letter to Twitter and Facebook demanding that they look into "Russian bots" that are pushing the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag.

The source she cites for this claim is a group that has Bill Kristol on its board, who is wholly devoted to removing Trump from office by any means necessary.

Feinstein can sometimes be counted on to kind of go against the partisan grain, at least on intel issues, but this is the second bizarre thing she has done in the past wee or two: the first being going rogue and releasing the full transcript of Glenn Simpson's testimony, which she later blamed on a cold and that she was "pressured" to do it.

In short: some powerful people are terrified of this memo coming out, and are calling on deep favors from Sen. Weinstein.

>Not sure if you're shilling or not because this is big shit.
And misrepresenting it as the FISA memo/document only serves to legitimize them both.

How convenient for you.

>how does it relate to the memo
Think you incredulous faggot

You're literally trying to pass it off as another document, you're a fucking shill poisoning the well.

the info is very VERY incriminating, the patriots believe it's public release will trigger deep sate loyalists to launch the biggest false-flag attack in history... like whir-war-tree big

De-legitimize*

fuck

Whatever it might not be THE fisa doc. But is is A fisa doc and it's full of stinky shit.

There.
>*clap*
Is.
>*clap*
No.
>*clap*
FISA.
>*clap*
memo.
>*clap*
This.
>*clap*
Whole.
>*clap*
Thing.
>*clap*
Is.
>*clap*
A.
>*clap*
Russian.
>*clap*
Backed.
>*clap*
LARP.
>*clap*
Wake.
>*clap*
Up.
>*clap*
Drumpfies.

No one's saying to forget about it. The truth is that the real (4 page memo) actually sounds far more damaging and serious that this (old) memo.

Re-releasing and overhyping this old memo feels an awful lot like a diversion to keep people away from the real one.

Fuck off alex

These are old memos that came out awhile back with Sara Carter.
NOT THE FISA MEMOS WE WANT RELEASED!
Still good info, but not the release we want.
Alex Jones hyping this up as the memo is pretty shitty on his part.
Before you say I’m a shill or disinfo, look at the date on the first page.
We want Nunes 4 page FISA memo!

I pulled out some screenshots that could be related to the memo. The memo could tie in all the reacted BS

I am hesitant to stop dumping because I do not know whether or not I am being shilled on to stop like sleepposting.

This nigger is right.

Globalists microchipped my dog

>Re-releasing and overhyping this old memo feels an awful lot like a diversion to keep people away from the real one.
Yeah seems like a way to soften the blow via unreliable exposure to information.

how many pages does this 4 page document have

>hire Alex Jones to release a similar looking memo without much of the incriminating evidence
>get everyone to accept this as the real memo
>crisis averted for the deep state

It's good info but old. It's a bit cringey when Jones makes a mistake like this but we all make mistakes, we're only human.

Dude you're gonna kill the thread just dumping everything. Go through it and pull out weird shit like I did. Everyone has access to the document, no need to post every damn page bruh

release it if you must, just be fucking honest and not try to pass this off as something else you autist.

>some powerful people are terrified of this
lol so desperate

99 nigga. Use the filter on my ID and look through them after if you don't want unnecessary clutter.

Keep going, it’s fine and good info to read but don’t hype it like this is the memo that we are referring to. Alex Jones just being a fucking asshole by selling it as the numes memo when this was released by Sara carter last April.

Classic leaf post. It has that special quality to it where I can't quite tell if you're a leaf doing what a leaf does best or an actual shill.

Dude I just got my hands on this I was told it was THE FISA memo. Honest mistake. Still important shit though.
Will do.

That old memo is being pushed by a source that's questionable at best and controlled opposition at worst. I'd say it'd be more legitimate if it wasn't being pushed in a bait/switch generate ad revenue sort of way and was just simply being discussed in depth because it's relevant.

Also you can't call yourself redpilled if you cant smell that they want you to push this. This well might not be poisoned but it is dry.

It doesn't matter who wants you to post this. The information revealed in those files is damning. Objectively no matter who wants this info out there, the information is important and should not be disregarded based on who it would give an advantage to.

Check these out

For everything a season and that shit's expired. The fact that it's presented as something it's not is enough to view it in a suspicious light.

I have hope someone punches Kristol in the fucking jaw.

Death to all Mexicans!

There was a pdf link somewhere, that would be best. This thread is being shilled hard for sure.
The fucking bots just talk to themselves... You can tell because they are so fucking typical and lack any substance whatsoever... like literally they just ramble garbage and slide

Forgot muh sweet meme

Bump. The meme-o must be released!

>Drumpfies.
i hate how much i hate this, you really know how to make me want to kill you.

see
The FBI just gave UNNAMED private contractors access to raw info without ANY supervision.

>The fucking bots just talk to themselves...
fuck you buddy, the point I raised are valid.

Yes, we've known this for a while.

Why is this being presented as the FISA memo again?

More News

>Interest in memo on alleged FISA abuses spreads to Senate Republicans

washingtonexaminer.com/interest-in-memo-on-alleged-fisa-abuses-spreads-to-senate-republicans/article/2646638

archive.is/FX4zs

>Fox: GOP Wants to Release FISA Memo to Trigger Second Special Counsel

Read Full Article Here GOP Hopes FISA Memo Release Triggers Investigation into FBI, Obama

newsmax.com/politics/gop-fisa-memo-release-trigger/2018/01/22/id/838735/

archive.is/MXYzX

>Top Judiciary Democrat says Justice Department denied access to intel memo

cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/jerry-nadler-fbi-letter/index.html

archive.is/6U1AL

>GOP considers releasing intel behind memo alleging FISA abuses

us.cnn.com/2018/01/22/politics/gop-classified-intelligence-fisa-memo/index.html

archive.is/giYG0

P D F

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

Yea the memo that we're looking for is supposed to be 4 pages, Jesus fucking Christ Alex jones is a literal joke, I bet he was ordered to do this specifically to muddy the waters.