Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-ByHuavGIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zwHZwvTdnPI
twitter.com/obaK71/status/868549516718350336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best girl

Black Cat get!

Where is Kyousuke?

It's nice seeing my wife and her two big sisters again.

In jail for incest and paedophilia

And remember, anons. She's available so one or all of you really can be the lucky guy that makes her happy. She may be some other guy's leftovers but she can be your very own princess to take care of, She's not used, just damaged.

ma ta mi te ne
Haha i'm so awesome, i can read japanese.
Now if only i knew what it means...

>kusoneko fags

She's not chuuni anymore is she?

With his wife doing things that can't be shown or even described in a Christian image board. Pic is obviously related.

No, thanks. I have standards.

I want to cum in her anus while listening to youtube.com/watch?v=6-ByHuavGIQ

Too beautiful

lol so randum xDD

He's busy.

Its the most used end card phrase. How the hell do you not know what it means yet can read the kana

lol

Alright, this episode was pretty damn good.

>Oreimo cameo doesn't even feature the main 2 character
So once again the studio is pandering to Kuronekofags, great.

I am a bit autistic

>being reminded of all the pain
>pandering
Is that how it works?

Feeling a bit jealous there lad?

Is this show the greatest love story ever told?

Does she say anything about what happened in Oreimo? Haven't watched the episode yet and screentime is screentime. I mean Kuronekofags already made 2 threads about it.

>same kimono from when she broke up with Kyousuke
Fushimi loves twisting that knife, doesn't he?

I'm gonna wait for skugafags to tell me who directed this show, because boy did that feel way improved compared to the other eps.

that's some pretty Sup Forums tastes there user.

Do you really think Kuroneko has enough money to buy another kimono?

NOBLE CONFIDENT'D

Did the VA's for Spice and Wold and glorious Oni-Sama actually say the lines? I mean they got the VA for Kirito as the main guy but when he said Starburst Stream he sounded nothing like Kirito.

This fucking show man, what a roller coaster of emotions. I don't know what else to say really, but this is so damn good my God.

Do you really think Kuroneko is over getting rejected by Kyousuke?

You guys need to chill out.

Did anyone else think this track was about to start playing during this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=zwHZwvTdnPI

That would suck.
Not only does she have no money but she's also forced to wear the yukata that brings her painful memories because of it.

God bless Tsukasa Fushimi.

They did.

DO IT FOR ELF

Ayase when?

They dated for like 2 weeks and never made it past holding hands. Ayase is her new target

When will the /u/fag infestation end?

Why the fuck is Kuroneko blue in that thread

But Sagiri poops from there.

Kuroneko has good taste, Ayase is best girl.

It's not so much a /u/fag being a /u/fag. It's an actual thing. IN the actual novel.

It's canon though.

>getting big name VAs to voice a single line
Sasuga Dengeki Bunko sponsored anime.

>big name VAs
pfffff

Mata(股) means crotch
Mite(見て) is imperative of 見る which means look
Ne (ね) is an emphasis.
Basically she's commanding you to look at her crotch.

They should do a 4P

It's getting harder and harder to deny Sagiri's perfection.

Sagiri takes her first bath in over a year

RURI-SAMA!!

Since Kuroneko couldn't get the Kirino, she moved to her next target, to date Kuroneko still screams "KIRINOOONGHH" everytime she fugs the Ayase.

>Normie wanders into the wrong show

I want to cum exactly between her undeveloped breasts.

>normie

I want to drink her bathwater.

I'm dead.
twitter.com/obaK71/status/868549516718350336

I thought he was their aunt in the opening.

Love this doujin

Who is this guy and will he be a recurring character?

How do you think it tastes?

Never, we will suffer our whole lives
No series is safe from them

Anybody noticed how episode started with superb quality animation and then went downhill like a fucking avalanche?
They also seem to have changed directors,because visual comedy was a bit better

First ever male friend, and yes.

>sister-zoned

fuck you

Is she okay?

What are you talking about, the entire thing was good.

Nigger I can't even read kana, and I know(think) that means either "see you next time" or "see you next week"

Be honest, how did you all react?

I miss kuroneko

hnng and doki doki

We all do user... We all do...

Nah fuck you, the episode was entertaining but that ending felt fucking rushed. Not like the animation was rushed, more like they ran out of episode time and had to force a cut that was way too harsh. They say the line and cut to black right away. There's no time to process that. Se could at least give a smile, hold the shot on her for 2 seconds then fade. Whoever directed this bit is a hack

Nope.

>getting sisterzoned by an incestual man
Isn't that a step forwards?

VLC

Nah fuck you, that was just fine.

Look, I think it's high time we stop joking about Ruri and appreciate her fort what she was. From the beginning she never really like Kyousuke. She admired him as a person, but she was never really interested in him romantically. She knew he was a gross siscon and that Kirino was a dirty brocon. So, she used her position to get them together in the best way possible. She knew Kyousuke would agree to date her, in order to assuage his parents fear that something weird was going on between their kids. She also knew that it would send Kirino over the edge, and make her realize she couldn't bear to see Kyousuke with another woman. Up until that point, Kirino believed that she was okay with the way they were now, close, but not too close. Ruri decided to force Kirino's hand and prove to her that she wanted Kyousuke more than anything.

If it was any other girl with Kyousuke, they would've stayed together for a while. Kirino would've gotten more and more desperate, leading her to abandon Kyousuke altogether. She wouldn't be able to stand the sight or even the thought of her beloved Kyousuke with another woman, and so she'd have to leave to keep her sanity. Ruri understood this, and knew the absolute best time to break it off, and thereby forcing the two sibling together closer than they'd ever been before.

So please, stop treating Ruri like the bad guy in the series. She did exactly what she needed to do in exactly the right way. She was pivotal in allowing Kyousuke and Kirino to be able to express their feelings for each other.

What's your favourite memory about kuroneko?

Kyousuke's likely to appear in a cameo anyway so it's not really that weird for Nakamura to voice an Onii-sama line. Kirito is already in but Holo seems out of place there.

Mah dick

>recaptcha was choose a wedding dress

I'd gladly marry Elf

of course, but she was damaged in the process.
Kyousuke made her highschool life alot better though. He brought her out of her shell and kept her company when she didn't have friends

I like Sagiri, but Kuroneko was superior Oreimo.

So was this added by the anime or is it a canon scene from the LNs?
And is this chronologically after the Oreo story?

When she cried like a little bitch.

Eat a dick, but first take a class in editing. A harsh cut needs to work with your tone and the pacing of the scene. If someone discovers a dead body, and you want to build up the intrigue, use a harsh cut. If someone just ended a romantic scene and looked adorable, hold on their face and then cut. Give the audience time to process the image.

Sagiri a cute. A CUTE.

Lets be real, Eromanga girls are superior to Oreimo ones

We have an expert angry at the show over here.