Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PqfHB
youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE
youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. How do I do more?

Black people create a dangerous reality for black people

>Miss you weigh 400 pounds
Yeah cause of 500 years of mopression at the hand of the white slave master devil

I unironically burn tires, the trees love the CO2

Type 2 is raycess!

That's why they should all move back to Africa.

archive.is/PqfHB

vids to understand the serious threat:
youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE
and
youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ

DA WYTE MAN TOOK MA FOOT
DAS RITE

>air pollution gave me diabetes

Meanwhile in Africa blacks are killing hundreds of thousands of blacks without capitalism .... its a numbers game...

>Reminder that white people and capitalism are literally KILLING black people

Without white people and capitalism there would be only a small fraction of them to be killed in the first place

>Reminder that white people and capitalism are literally KILLING black people

and?

Why do we live in a society that treats Blacks like kittens?
Why did John Wilkes Booth have to Assassinate Lincoln?
America is going to be bogged down by racial non-issues until it collapses.

there is an agenda against black ppl though

I’m bored too

That's fantastic! Let's make 2018 a record breaking year!

checked and underrated

>black
>people

fpbp

I'm sure that morbid obesity has nothing to do with it.

>he doesn't appreciate a THICCC ebony goddess.

listen fellas. blacks started the first asian dynasties.

Um, no sweetie. Blacks kill blacks, that's what they do best.

Good

just realized that is what is under all those miles of polyester mumus the sheboons always wear

>fat person on oxygen
>IT'S BECAUSE OF MODERN SOCIETY!
Can't make it up.

Its not whites. The jews, and institutional jewish greed are doing that and more.

I suspect a jew posted this thread. Lies are a jewish innovation, and you can always tell jewish lies because no other race is evil enough to tell such disgraceful, shameless lies.

Dedicating cutting edge science and industry to stuffing niggers full of fried foods and keeping them alive by miracles of modern medicine until they gracelessly expire. We have basically turned them into that God awful fluffy cartoon where the little stuffed pony thing gets tortured endlessly. Only it's them doing it to themselves at our expense. Genuinely black anons on pol I hate to shit on you guys it happens enough already, but what really is there to show for civil rights at this point? Objectively it really seems like it has just made everything so much worse. You guys don't have a single external claim to agency anywhere outside of hand egg and nigger ballet. Oh and the ever popular Jew peddled "rime" about slinging dope and murdering each other. At what point is anything going to change? When is anything going to be your peoples fault?